Hello need help if the email attached below genuine or spam.Thank you.
FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER,
Â®COCA-COLA SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.
2ND FLOOR BERKLEY SQUARE HOUSE
BERKLEY SQUARE LONDON W1J 6BD,
LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM.
Winning Mobile Number:+6738141438
Country: Brunei Darussalam.
Verification No. CC-174-7747
Date: 26th, March. 2009.
Congratulations, we the staff of Â®COCA-COLA ENT congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your Mobile Number have won you the sum of Â£300,000.00 GBP (Three Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) in the ongoing Â®Coca-Cola Promotion 2009 and your cheque have been issued in your name and it has been signed by the British Authorities. Please we advise you to check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems in the process of claiming your won prize in the bank.
The order is (Surname, First name, Other names).
All documents that will enable Â®Coca-Cola Company send your won prize to you have been obtained. You are to make known to Â®Coca-Cola Company the payment option suitable and affordable for you and contact the office for Acknowledgment. And lucky winners will be responsible for any of the option chosen by him/her and payment should be made before Transfer or Delivery
1. BANK TRANSFER
2. COURIER DELIVERY
The online transfer is the fastest way of sending payment to winner though expensive. Winners optioning for Sainsbury's Bank transfer will be responsible for the Enscrypt Activation Card which will enable the transferee Bank gain authorization from the Embassy. Here, a Clear Source of Fund Certificate and Money Laundry Act Certificate will be issued to you and the transferee bank. This certificate will also be required from you at your Local Bank in your Country.
The Sainsbury's bank transfer Enscrypt Activation Card is Â£950 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Great British Pound).
NOTE: Payment for the Enscrypt Activation Card cannot be deducted from your won prize due to the High Bond of Security on it. Winners are required to pay before transfer will commence and the duration for transfer is 4 hours before it reflect in your local Bank Account. If optioning for the Sainsbury's Bank transfer, Contact the Transfer officer with the following.
Mrs. Sarah William
i. Name of Bank
ii. Name of Branch
iii. Bank address
iv. Account Holders Name
v. Account Number
OPTION 2 (TWO)
THE DHL COURIER SERVICE CAN DELIVER YOUR WON CHEQUE TO YOU AS A DIPLOMATIC PARCEL DELIVERY. OPTIONING FOR THE DHL COURIER SERVICE SHOULD CONTACT THE DHL COURIER SERVICE VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
. AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSSIBLE FOR THEIR DELIVERY CHARGE OF Â£650 BEFORE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL. THE DHL COURIER SERVICE WILL BE THE POSITION TO SEND YOU THE MODE OF PAYMENT ON HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR PAYMENT FOR THEIR DELIVERY CHARGE. AFTER MAKING YOUR PAYMENT, THE COURIER WILL SERVICE YOU TO YOUR SATISFACTORY.
Courier Charges: Â£650.00
Insurance: Â£1650.00 (PAID)
Administrative: Â£240.00 (PAID)
Total: Â£650.00 pounds
Duration Of Time: 39 Hours
Â®Coca-Cola Rules And Regulations
1. Lucky winners are to contact the Â®Coca-cola cash office immediately they receive this payment release informations.
2. Lucky winners are to update the Â®Coca-cola cash office on any information being given to them by the Bank or Courier Service.
3. Lucky winners will be responsible for the Courier Service Or transfer of their payment charged by the bank and payment should be made before the Transfer of you prize to your account Or Delivery by the Courier Service.
4. Winners are required to send a copy of their driver's license or international passport for identification purposes.
5. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid Taxation, impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.
Dr. Dave Smith.
Â®Coca-Cola Cash Officer.
Tel : +447035931076 , +447023064579
Beyond Hotmail â€” see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more!