ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I WAS A VICTIM OF P O MONEY ORDERS
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:31 pm 

Well what to say about 2 months ago I was IM by some one named James Cole he said he saw me on Yahoo personel se we chatted we talk alot about 5 weeks in you start to fell like you really know this person so he bated me knowing I was single looking for my last love man he had all the right words so when he askes me to do this favor to cash these money orders so he would got for payment from something he sold I never even gave it a thought he said he lived in Spain oh the thing we talk about and the story he told me so I goth them just like every body else in Fed Ex he game me address in Nigeria some one suen Addams 2,100 threw money gram 2,750 Western Union I said OK did and then went away with some friend for 2 days while I was away it hit me that this was strange but did nothing til a week later he told me I was gonna get some more and would I do the same now I knew there was something strange so when I got them I went right to the post office when she told me they were fake I almost threw up I was so sick because I knew at that moment I was out 5,000 I work so hard for my life saving I am 56 yrs old how many more years am I gonna get to make this kind of money so I played with him giving him the wrong ref number in hopes the inspector from the post office would call and I could maybe catch this creep but never heard from them at all it is now 4 days nothing I went to the bank to tell them what to exspect and they said no problem the money will come out of my acct even if it overdraft they dont care nam what a horror any way I dont know what else to say I just cant beleave I was so stupid my daughter say it because I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am single really wanting to meet a nice man well we have to kid she want to know if I want to my a bridge I said sure what color

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:50 pm 
Gold Member

Please switch of CAPS, it looks like YOU'RE SHOUTING.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:49 pm 

Now go to this thread and follow the instructions there:
http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=585

Please try not to post in all CAPS.... Thank you.