ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: i am victim of fraud from Nigeria now with broken heart
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 am 

It started a month ago when someone react on my profile looking for a soul mate and it looks very nice girl with the heart on the right place and so on. Yes i even fall i love with her and she on offcourse for her i was the next victum. I am .. was completly in love butterfly all over my body wow i found happyness, then she wrote that she worked for a oilcompany Schulmberger that she doing engineer work in directing the oil from platforms to the shore in from of the coast of Nigeria. On her profile she had written that she was american living in Cypress in Florida. She get paychecks from her work and with the security issues there they cannot exchange there paycheck they can only do this at the Barclay bank. We had plans for the future even with married and that she wants children and everything looks normal. She was willing to give up her life to live with me but she cannot exchange there paychecks so how stupid of me i fall for it and send money trough the Western Union and everything we did was a step closer to me and to our happyness. after a while of chatting she is looking how to get to me to start a relationship full of love, respect and honesty, she even send me a email with the booked flight to me. But new problem occur she needs from the authority of Nigeria a BTA Basic Travel Allowence, i have looked every where on the internet and is common under the american people so i foul for it and helped her out with more money, at one side against my will to send money to someone that i did not know in real life, but for true love i willing to go trough hell for her. On 2 april she wil go with the plain to the Netherlands to come in my life but she get malaria and was in the hospital to sick to travel. She wanted to rebook the flight but rebooking cost 300 dollar and she has to pay the bills at the hospital so she needs another 500 euro's for the BTA to get to me.
Today i was lucky to find someone from the reservations department and told this woman where i was into and that i was maybe a victem of fraud and i needed so help so she found out it was booked on the 23 marth and on 24th marth she didnot pay it booked flight and therfor the reservation will automaticly cancel. This girlfriend was not planning to come but i could not get trough with the phone and didnot want to know from my friend al the negative talks, deep in my heart i know she was coming.
Yes true love makes you blind.
There was no reservation at all so on the story that shy told me she was lieing too me and i started to doubt in her. I was able to find out her IP address, this i found once in there email message and later i tricked her by telling her to see me live on the webcam then look on my site, and trough webcamXP the program i found her IP address and even twice time the same IP, and count the email address with it it is tree time the same IP-address. I still not know if she is really the person that shy told me, only that she tell a lie by coming to me, my heart is breaking and my love world is falling apart.
I still don't know what to think anymore but selling my car to help her out is going to far, she told me that she has no other choise then to going into the prostitute her to get money so she can fly out of there. If you love her so much and you read this it hurt so badly that i really do not know what to do anymore. She has offered my to ssend the money back to me if i wanted it. Or she is really in this posistion and she is blond and stupid or she is very smart girl to get me over the line.

I looking on the internet for answers to help me with this quest, i have turned this love into a yacht to get them payed for, as long i have contact with her i try to get more information about her but where you have to look, i even think that somehow they monitoring my email accounts of my own domain, i have lost all trust in everybody specially on the internet.
They have only my name from my passport and address and telephone number and mobile phone number, they don't have credit cards information from me. I hate truely hate the free email account in this world, because of these free account it give the crime more anonymous indentity. This is my story of my live and will pay for the rest of my life, i am broke and grounded and have no job, i am doomed in this world, i am to week t say no, to warm personality so is there someone that can help me with idear or agency's where i can look for, the yacht on them is opened, i change my feeling into a challenge to hunt them down and maybe helping others to prevent for falling into this kind of fraud.
greetings from the victum

Totally loss in money: 2800 euro's

Post subject: Nice convincing but after 24 hours automaticly canceled
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:30 am 

>From: AirFrance-Internet-NG@email.airfrance.fr
>Reply-To: AirFrance-Internet-NG@email.airfrance.fr
>To: emilianpolo4real@......
>Subject: Your Air France Internet booking confirmation
>Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:24:28 +0000 (GMT)
>
>
>Thank you for booking with Air France! Please find your flight details
>below. If you have booked an electronic ticket, you will receive a trip
>memo e-mail separately. See our website for our travel partners.
>
>Trip Plan for:
>polo emilian
>
>Reservation Number: ZD79JR
>Total fare for flight reservations: 2,088.86 USD including tax
>
>
>Flight reservations:
>
>Flight: AF855
>From: Murtala Muhammed, Lagos, NIGERIA - TERMINAL I
>Departing: April 2, 2006 22:55
>
> To: Charles de Gaulle, Paris, FRANCE - TERMINAL 2F
>Arriving: April 3, 2006 06:05
>
>
>Status: Confirmed
>
>
>Flight: AF1240
>From: Charles de Gaulle, Paris, FRANCE - TERMINAL 2F
>Departing: April 3, 2006 07:20
>
> To: Schiphol, Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - TERMINAL
>Arriving: April 3, 2006 08:40
>
>
>Status: Confirmed
>
>
>A Service Fee may be charged separately per ticket if specified when you
>made your booking (check our website for details). Remember to check the
>entry formalities with the embassy/consulate of your destination. Air
>France wishes you a pleasant trip!
>
> OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
>Air France ? United Kingdom
>Phone number: 0870 142 4343
>OTHER COUNTRIES:
>Please copy and paste the URL below into your browser in order to find the
>contact details in your country: http://www.airfrance.com/contactus

Post subject: sorry
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:19 am 

I am very sorry to hear your story, Love scammers are the worst because they prey on you emotions as well as your bank account.

But I did want to touch on something you said, If she sends you any checks or money orders, DO NOT CASH THEM, they are counterfiet. She will want you to keep your money and wire ( western union or moneygram) her the rest, and when the check is returned as counterfiet you will be out the whole amount of the checks or money orders

Post subject: I do not have any paycheck yet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:15 pm 

Yes that was the sugestion she placed at me but i wanted to see the paycheck in the first place but she didn't, i have tryed to get a id from her she didn't fall for it. But do anyone know about the antscamsite of nigeriaa to be trusted because i have found uot that she is using a lock ip address that means she can be traced and then maybe arrested. She sugested to send the fund (money) back to me, well that is something i really want to see.

Post subject: keep hope alive
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:38 pm 

He there i want to tell your strong then you think true love waits but understand this there are normaly sign that well tell you about people watch and listen they will screw up.But dont worry God will get them i heard stories and had so many scammer try to do that on me but i not crazy and also very cheap lol anyway on yahoo.com the are clubs to help you not get scamed call the scammersclub their also on myspace.com
becareful and soon i pray that you find that right one.peace

Post subject: Sorry Waldek
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:13 am 

I still don't know what to think anymore but selling my car to help her out is going to far, she told me that she has no other choise then to going into the prostitute her to get money so she can fly out of there. If you love her so much and you read this it hurt so badly that i really do not know what to do anymore. She has offered my to ssend the money back to me if i wanted it. Or she is really in this posistion and she is blond and stupid or she is very smart girl to get me over the line.

I looking on the internet for answers to help me with this quest, i have turned this love into a yacht to get them payed for, as long i have contact with her i try to get more information about her but where you have to look, i even think that somehow they monitoring my email accounts of my own domain, i have lost all trust in everybody specially on the internet.
They have only my name from my passport and address and telephone number and mobile phone number, they don't have credit cards information from me. I hate truely hate the free email account in this world, because of these free account it give the crime more anonymous indentity. This is my story of my live and will pay for the rest of my life, i am broke and grounded and have no job, i am doomed in this world, i am to week t say no, to warm personality so is there someone that can help me with idear or agency's where i can look for, the yacht on them is opened, i change my feeling into a challenge to hunt them down and maybe helping others to prevent for falling into this kind of fraud.
greetings from the victum

Totally loss in money: 2800 euro's

Waldek, I am sorry that this happened to you. most likely, you are dealing with a professional scammer,not a small time boy.
Here's what I'll advice :
1.This girl is just playing on your emotions. She is not in the hospital. No one can send an email or call from the hospital.
2.She does not need to prostitute herself. she must have some means of livelihood. at worst, she can always go to the US embassy for help,if she is a citizen. Never mind cos she won't.
3. Don't allow her to pay you back. She will only send you some fake cheques which will only cause you more trouble.
4. Change all your confidential information as fast as you can. You never know what these person might do with it later on. They could use your information to scam some other people.
5. Look for a support group to help you to hel and get over the emotional pains.
6.Most likely,you were scammed by a man pretending to be a girl. that is how they operate .
7. The internet is still a good place,never mind the bad eggs. It just means you have to be careful next time.
Hope this helps and hope you can get over your losses.

Learn about how thousands of people are losing millions of dollars monthly to romance scams, and how you can avoid becoming a victim at http://www.elovedeceptions.com. Read the latest scam news updates on http://www.elovedeceptions.com/scamnews.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:39 pm 
Gold Member

I am a relay operator. I hear these dating scams all day long, every single work day. i'm sorry to hear your story, but I must tell you.. when "she" contacts you, she isn't just talking to you. I know this because I have to make calls for them. They use relay because it's free to call from Nigeria to anywhere in the US. They call one victim after another using the same operator. I hear them tell the same story to 6 or 7 different men, all trying to get money out of them. One after another. They change their names, they ask for different things, but it's the same caller.

Post subject: Re: i am victim of fraud from Nigeria now with broken heart
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:26 am 

Pretty sad situation. I have been in Nigeria, bet I don't like it

Last edited by laimonas123 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: i am victim of fraud from Nigeria now with broken heart
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:02 am 

i got a call from my bank a few years back saying that they believe my card had been hacked into and my informatoin stolen ... so i had it shut down and got a new one ... never had any charges actually made to my account tho
-----