ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 am 

We would like to bring attention to a man based in Marbella Spain. In 2010 & 2011 a man and his business partner have taken in excess of 300,000 operating various scams.
Ranger Rovers, they are offering UK registered Ranger Rovers at discounted prices the deal is well put together and sounds "too good to be true" they require deposits of 5,000 pounds for each car. We have found over 20 people who have paid them this and have never had a single car or registration document.
Cigarettes,they are also offering cigarettes at very low prices per packet if purchased in bulk, we have one group of clients who gave them 50,000 euros in return for a container load of cigarettes and yes you have guessed it they were never delivered.
Property, they have taken over 30,000 euros in reservations for costa del sol properties which yet again once paid the deal never happens, clients have paid 2,000 each for a property but are left high and dry.
They are based in Marbella, he is posing as a fine art expert/ dealer please beware and if you have any more information please pass on.

Post subject: Re: Spain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 am 

Hi i would like to post my story, I was introduced to a man several years ago by my ex business partner, we had a small Real Estate office in Calahonda, when he opened his office as Forensic Wealth Management we were offered the chance to promote some of his "exclusive" developments one being Dama De Noche, we spent many months promoting this development and had much interest, our first client to buy paid the reservation and obtained his mortgage and then completed and had the keys to his apartment, GREAT!, however it all turned sour, then it came time for us to invoice for our fees owed by Forensic Wealth management, guess what loss of contact then lies started then loss of contact, this went on for months, as a small business trying to survive the lack of cash flow was a sever blow. He was not interested, changed his number and seemed to to vanish!. Then stories started appearing on the internet, involving Range Rovers, Gold Dust, Property, Fine Art.
Then several years later he appeared as if by magic, offering an exciting new opportunity to earn money and have our debt repaid by becoming the exclusive agent for a development owned by his family! we met with lawyers, the developer and all seemed ok, so again we started to promote this deal to clients, a number of clients came via a local agent Briteman properties and they paid reservations direct to the promoter a company owned he (now ex) business Partner David Miller, however as time went on nothing seemed to be happening more clients paid reservations but no progress with the deals, he started to get more flakey and clients wanted their money returned, GUESS WHAT again he vanished! leaving myself and my business partner with nothing but angry clients.
At this point I ceased trading and have been trying to track down this man and have my clients money returned and my own debt paid. I have made contact with many people who also have lost money with him, Range Rover cars, Gold Dust, Property investment.
The stress of this has caused myself and many of the poor suckers who dealt with him health problems, marriage problems and now some clients are threatening me physical violence if they are not repaid.
I want to post this as a warning to others, do not deal with this man, if you have information on him please post on this and the other sites.

Post subject: Re: Spain & Gibraltar
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 am 

He is living in Gibraltar in Ocean Village, you can find him most days at the Red Lion Pub, he is trying to find a job. No doubt he will soon be back on the Costa Del Sol he will not go far. I dont think he will be drinking in the bowls club in Nueva Andalucia for some time as a few people in there want to discuss his investment advice. you will never see a penny from him but if we keep these posts going we will ensure he does not scam others. He is very very good at what he does and he never uses his own accounts so there is never a paper trail

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 am 

There seems to be confusion over this man based in Spain and another man with the same name
the ex M.D. of Forensic Wealth Management and Trafalgar Commodities was promoting, gold dust investment, property, range rovers and fine art along with fine wine investment. We have proof of this we also have proof from clients of these deals.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 pm 

Quote:
There seems to be confusion over this man based in Spain and another man with the same name

It is very possible that the scammer is using the real person's name and likeness. You may want to let the real man know.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:32 am 

It appears that someone has been pretending to be another man, a person has been using his identity for many years on the Costa Del Sol, he has a passport which names him as this other man, he is stocky/fat in build and has short ginger hair, he used this name to obtain an NIE number. He has used the good last name to his own ends pretending to be the son of ex high sheriff of Kent. He has even used a well spoken woman in his scams to pretend to be . I am going to report this to the press and the police and ensure this dirty rotten scoundrel is brought to justice. It is impossible to pretend to be this man for over 12 years and take money from people for gold dust investments, Range Rovers, fine art, booze and property investments. He has even worked for Andalucian Dream Homes under the name

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:37 am 

yes someone has been using hus ID, The person who is posing as him is Stocky/Fat build with short ginger hair and doing this for over 12 years! he even has a passport in that name. Under this guise he has told people his mother was awared the MBE and is ex high Sheriff of Kent, he even had a woman come to Spain to assist in a drinks scam! The low life will go any length to scam people. We are trying to find his real identity and expose him and hopefully we can then pass the matter to the police

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 am 

http://pressrelease101.co.uk/uncategori ... -art/5349/

http://www.themininginvestment.com/2011 ... nvestment/

as you can see he is such an expert

Post subject: Re:Spain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:55 am 

based in Spain and Gibraltar is trying to intimidate people he owes money to by threatening police action!!!!! he then offers them payments and promises of payment.

Post subject: Spain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:25 am 

Good old scammer from spain is now in gibraltar, he is trying hard to stop these posts appearing because he is getting ready with another scam. He has taken money from clients for property reservations and has fled Spain to live with his family in Gibraltar. He has taken over 1,000,000 euros from clients in the last 5 years.