ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: i found this...it seems ok? anyone heard anything about it?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:35 pm 

let me know

http://www.weeklycashincome.com/main.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:55 am 
Gold Member

Another "Get rich quick scheme, without having to do any work".
Steer clear of it, unless you want to lose your money.

Post subject: Re: i found this...it seems ok? anyone heard anything about
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:27 pm 

[quote="spitfire"]let me know

http://www.weeklycashincome.com/main.html[/quot
apparently the guys name is peter martinez or something registered to new kingdom ministries ???????

trying to find out more myself....Not to keen on this guy though does he keep sending you more emails??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:00 pm 

this is just another emarketprofessional suck in. Don't do it

Post subject: Question about system
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:54 pm 

Has anyone purchased this system? So far, the answers I've read seem a bit vague.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:39 am 

GET RICH QUICK ! Anyone who knows what it takes to get rich knows it doesnt happen over night, it takes hard work. Nothing is going to be handed to you on a silver platter!.

If you want to make a name for yourself get creative, come up with something truly marketable and create the excitement to your buyers. ( legitimate all the way of course).

MLM and other systems make the owner of the company rich while using the people who buy into the hair brained idea to do all the footwork for a wee bit of that profit.

I would much rather find a niche and take that idea and market it myself. There are two reasons for this:

1. You arent working your butt off to make someone else rich

2. You have satisfaction of making your own success and building that career yourself.

99.9% of the get rich schemes are all hype, those who buy into it do not last long in the programs because they get discouraged quickly when that promised money doesnt roll in.

These companies bank on people buying in, getting friends , family and co workers buying in and then abandoning the position so they can sell to another and another and another.

Think about it for a minute: XYZ company is selling start up packages for 249.00 each to sell vitamins. The business model is pumped to look like you will be rolling in dough a year from now. 100 people buy into the scheme this week. That is $ 24,900.00 in the company pocket. next week the same happens , and the week after at the end of the month they have made a total of $ 99,600.00 not a half bad haul for a scheme.

They can care less what you do from here on out, they are hoping you sell their product yes but as long as they have daily sign ups at that 249.00 as many as they can reel in the rest is all gravy. Oh sure you get maybe 20% commission on each sign up but that is peanuts compared to what they are making by using you to do all the promoting and footwork.

Of course too you have to use their post cards, business cards and brocures , you have to spend the money for stamps and order all of your supplies from the company, any other method would not be an approved advertising form. Getting you to spend more and more money. Oh and then there is the perverbial " Autoship " in order to get your commissions you have to actively be getting product autoshipped and billed to your credit card of checking account each and every month.

So you just bought into a business that gives you no freedom to advertise on your own, costs you for supplies and to top it all you are forced to buy product each month no matter if you can afford to or not.

Read the fine print and see just how they get you!

IF you have an opportunity and have to ask if it is a scam you can pretty much bet that it is! Start to listen to the voice of caution within you, push the dollar signs that have been shoved in your face aside and listen to that voice.

There are many companies that are legitimate and have good busines ethics and models. I know of a few good ones.

HINT: Look for companies who are members of the DMA ( Direct Marketing Association) they are the watchdogs for the industry and have a code of ethics that are strict and enforced.