ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: katherine scott
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:48 pm 
:shock: WELL I GUESS WE got scammed by the same one as katelove.
:x

Post subject: scammed too!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:52 pm 
Oh well;
I am the latest scammed fool! D :oops:

Post subject: Re: katherine scott
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:32 am 
kate strikesagain wrote:
:shock: WELL I GUESS WE got scammed by the same one as katelove.
:x
:cry: Kate scammed me on the 21st , I had no idea there were so many dishonest onliners stealing honest peoples hard earned money.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:57 pm 

Exactly how did the scam happen, what took place?

Post subject: Got me good
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:51 pm 
:twisted: Jee I was all excited I thought this would really work until I was sent to this page thats said it was all a fraud
Floyd

Post subject: Kathern Scott's scam
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:48 pm 
Just add my name to Kathern Scott's scam list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:59 pm 

Can someone explain this scam, it seems like there are several of you and no one has went in to detail about what happened? It would be very helpful, thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:42 am 
How or what is the name of the info. that Kate was scaming ya'll with :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:21 am 

From what I see it is a site that allows for someone to build a site, and a marketplace store and offers promotional help. One of two things happens with sites like this.

1. They promise you the moon, sun and stars only to have nothing really good happen, but continue to draw fees from your account monthly.

or

2. They use methods of promotions like pay per click advertising that is a rip off in most cases due to sending traffic to the site that are not people looking to go further than the front page.

In some cases support isnt there to help when you need them or they tell you to get support you have to pay more.

Not sure if that is the case with these posted here but such sites are known to promote get rich quick with little effort on your part type hype.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:11 pm 
I too purchased the Katherine Scott program. How convenient for her that they don't except phone calls. I have been trying to set this website up for days and emarketproffesionals is no help at all, and now I finally have it finished and I can's get them to activate it. $300 later I am still sitting her with nothing to show for it. Has anyone gotten any of their money back? :cry:

Why are people so dishonest..
Erin

Post subject: Katherine Scott
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:07 pm 
Thanks to this website I have decided not to purchase the katherine scott program. She sounds so genuine but from the description of your individual experiences she is not. I just wanted to say sorry for you experiences and thanks for sharing them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:29 pm 

For those wanting marketing advice there is a wonderful forum run by a very good friend of mine and it has helped me greatly. http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com. Lynn Terry is very helpful and wonderful to talk to. Her programs are great and the others on the board very helpful.

Post subject: Katherine Scott Scam
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:06 pm 
Does anyone know of anyone who has gotten their money back or a product or used their credit card to report this fraud? Kathy

Post subject: Re: Got me good
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:52 pm 
[quote="Floyd Brown"]:twisted: Jee I was all excited I thought this would really work until I was sent to this page thats said it was all a fraud
Floyd[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:16 pm 

For those who paid for this via credit card, report it to your card company as a charge made to a company that turned out to be a fraud. Dispute the amount and try to get it back to you.