Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: karynsolo!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:07 pm 

KarynSolo

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeAnne you stated that you were scammed more than once, was it all by Nigerians???? if so thinking like a cop would think, why did you continue to talk to these people? Why were you not more cautious when approached with an offer that was too good to be true?

You have to put yourself in the place of police and think history repeating itself.

Yes I agree there are cops out there who should be sat in a room and shamed from one end of this planet to the other for being stupid, but there are some who do look at the BIG picture and become very suspicious of people who claim to have been scammed more than once.
Help those who need help, be a friend to those who need a friend --New Book Release: " Don't Let This Happen To You" America's Identity Theft Nightmare available now at http://www.idtheftnightmare.com NEW news feeds daily http://www.news.idtheftnightmare.com

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>Please all of you go back to my original response before postal money orders became a subject on this board!!!....i was the one who got it going by request??????????
i got hit up soo hard for money by legal matters i got my cable disconnected..someone who i thought..who i thought ...was my friend and helper ????? i now learn, now back on line was not...Ms Karynsolo!!!!!!!!!
how dare you...you of all to judge me?...remember i was attempting to report these postal money orders due to two past counterfeit items...MS Karynsolo....
sweetie!!!!!!!.......didn't ring well then when you said it to me??... nor does it now ...now does it?????..go back folks...who did the sweetie orignate from??

how could you make such statements????? how could you judge someone and tell them what they should know when they by experience was calling it a fraud and the post office verified it wasn't???????
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

tears are falling down my face....how could you??? anyone who reads my full story not placed on this list will understand how it happened.......i do request the admin.........
place all of my emails in memory of this list that will carry many victims who is..who was and who will be...even though i really feel saddened by your position..MS Karynsolo!!!!! I will not abandon this list or its cause unless i am asked to do so!!
.................................................................................
I wouldn't buy your book if my life depended on it.!!!!!!!!!.........FRIEND!!!!!!

Help those who need help, be a friend to those who need a friend --New Book Release: " Don't Let This Happen To You" America's Identity Theft Nightmare available now at http://www.idtheftnightmare.com NEW news feeds daily http://www.news.idtheftnightmare.com

Post subject: I promise...
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:57 pm 

I will provide and share everything i can to help anyone here..my first money order i didn't see coming until 12 days later..it didnt clear..it was then the banks explained why..i was lucky compared to other banks who did not to others..i got a email from someone within that same week wanting to sending additional funds to pay to a agency...i declined..informed by this point by my bank..a lucky few i realize now...but the buyer sent it anyway in the form of a national city cashier check..turned it over to them..the branch manager and i still talk about that everytime i go in..and share my findings..which she soo..soo appreciates...and then the last..who was suppose to send the amount..yet when i got it..it was in postal money orders ....not in cashier check..for more then the amount of sell..which i called the post office as possible counterfeit... they directed i take to my local post office...I did....i was arrested!!!!
never been in trouble in my life..not for a dui...or traffic accidents.nothing!!!!
when the banks explained why they could not cash the international check..my first payment from a supposed business owner in England..i supported the reasoning..
but what did you do miss smart pants!!!!! Karyn.....surely they must have told you why the hold was required..as they did me......

but i don't blame you..i understand...but you want to call me ???????/

yes i am very irritated....but i still feel sad for you...cause i know you thought it was as good as gold and the banks were playing hold over games with you......just no more private emails...hold your own ground face to face with the group!!