ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UK Investments with Dione Austin Harrison, Hillhampton Pines
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:08 pm 

Has anyone invested £sterling with Dione Austin-Harrison, Hillhampton Consultants in Sunningdale, Berkshire, UK? I know of a friend who has invested cash on a 2-month 'double your money' business investment opportunity and months later the pay-out is still outstanding and they have not received the sum due. It would be interesting to hear if anyone has similar experiences with this consultancy.
Until recently Mrs Austin-Harrison has been infrequently contactable by telephone, and during conversation has provided limited details - referring to the investment being delayed due to it being trapped in an overseas account in $US. Is anyone else also having problems with this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:46 am 
Gold Member

Is your friend based in the UK? Anyone offering investment advice in the UK has to be registered with UK Financial Services Authority as a financial adviser. I cannot see that this company, nor Dione Austin-Harrison is registered at all:

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/

Do you have an address for this company?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:06 am 
Gold Member

Found the following on findpeople.co.uk:

AUSTIN HARRISON
HILLHAMPTON PINES SUNNING AVENUE ASCOT SL5 9QE 01344-874184

This person is not registered with the UK FSA to offer investment advice.

Post subject: We Have Also Been Scammed
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:01 pm 

We have been trying to get our money back for several months and have had several encounters with Ms Dione Anne Austin-Harrison. We have been to her house and have letters etc... on file from her. We would be interested in hearing more from anyone else who has "invested" in her schemes.

Please reply to this post or email us direct on barrywalkerwebb@talktalk.net

Post subject: Austin-harrison investment
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:22 pm 

Thank you for replying with your posts, yes Ms Austin-Harrison is based in UK at the address on findpeople.

In response to the walkerwebbs post - we have also visited her house and sometimes managed to speak to her on the telephone recently, in fact we were led to believe our return would be paid in cash on Sept 14th - we are still waiting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:06 pm 

Not sure that any investment could really do what this says on the can or everyone would sign up?

If she is not registered with the FSA then she is not operating legally from reading this thread?

Has anyone gone to the cops on this and what advice did they get?

Smells like a scam!

Post subject: DIONE AUSTIN-HARRISON
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:23 pm 

I TOO KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS INVESTED WITH THIS WOMAN. A NUMBER OF INVESTORS WENT TO THE POLICE AS AUSTIN-HARRISON (A-H) WAS REFUSING TO RETURN ANY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS. ONE OF THE INVESTORS WENT OVER TO A-H'S HOUSE AS HE WAS GETTING EXTREMELY UPSET WITH A-H REFUSING TO TAKE HIS CALLS/RETURNING CALLS & LYING ABOUT THE RETURN OF FUNDS TO DISCOVER ON ARRIVAL AT A-H HOME THAT ALL OF THE FURNITURE HAD GONE. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE TO HIS HORROR, THEY THOUGHT A-H WAS GOING TO DO A RUNNER SO THEY ALL CONTACTED THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY WHO THEN ARRESTED A-H THE NEXT DAY. THE POLICE HAVE INTERVIEWED A-H. THEY HAVE ALSO LET A-H GO BUT SHE IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION AS SHE TOLD MY FRIEND THAT THEY WERE INVESTING IN A PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT. THIS IS NOW A LIE. IT'S INFACT SOME PIPELINE IN AFRICA! ONE OF THE INVESTORS IS PLEADING WITH ANYONE ESLE WHO HAVE INVESTED WITH A-H TO CONTACT READING POLICE AS IF MORE INVESTORS GO TO THE POLICE, THE POLICE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP IN GETTING ALL MONIES BACK. ONE INVESTOR HAS BEEN TO THE HOUSE SINCE AND IT IS EMPTY AS THE HOUSE HAS BEEN REPROCESS APPARENTLY!

Post subject: £1 TIME 3 DIONE HARRISON SCAM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:49 pm 

HI CCP
AND ALL THE AND ALL THE VICTIMS OF DIONE HARRISON
SHE CAME TO ME AND OFFERED ME HELP THAT HER DEAL IS
STUCK.
IT IS A TURN AROUND OF HER FUNDS TO REASE A VERY LARGE SUM OF
MONEY SHE REQUIRES £30,000 AND SHE WILL RETURN IT IN A FEW WEEKS AND IT NEVER HAPPEND
SHE WAS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO GIVE BACK 3 TIMES THE LOAN AND IT NEVER HAPPENED.
WE TOOK HER TO COURT AND WE WON THE CASE BUT ONE SMALL PROBERLEM WE CAN'T FIND HER.
BUILDERS ARE WORKING OUTSIDE HER HOUSE AND THEY DONT KNOW HER THE HOUSE IS EMPTY, WE DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS DON THE SAME.
HER D.O.B IS 30/NOV/1945 PLACE OF BIRTH IS KUMMING CHINA
BRITISH PASPORT NO IS 500240467

CLICK HERE for dione harrison-picture

http://i6.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/81/fd/51d0_2.JPG

A-H FILED BANKRUPTCY APPLICATION IN SLOUGH CO COURT ON THE 15TH 11 06 WHICH WAS REFUSED THAT MEANS SHE HAS TO WORK AND PAY PEOPLE BACK.
WHAT WORK
IN THE EARLY DAYS WE COULD SPEAK TO HER ON THE PHONE SHE MENTIONED THAT SHE WAS BUILDING UP A PROPERTY IN SPAIN TO RETIRE.
I HOPE NOT WITH THE MONEY SHE HAS CONNED OVER FROM A DOZENS OF PEOPLE.
I WILL BE REPORTING HER TO THE POLICE. SHE IS A CON ARTIST. HER PICTURE SHOULD BE DISPLAYED ON GOOGLE IMAGES SO PEOPLE ARE WARNED.
IF ANYBODY KNOW WHERE SHE IS LIVING PLEASE LET US KNOW.
PLEASE LET US KNOW ANY UPDATE

Post subject: dione ah
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:30 pm 

just for all information she did have a partner called keith baldwin. i have been informed that she is living in leicestershire somewhere.

keith baldwin lives in solihull and his address is 22 beaminster road, solihull, west midlands b911na

Post subject: Re: UK Investments with Dione Austin Harrison, Hillhampton Pines
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:53 am 

My client invested £500,000 through Hillhamptons Consultants, as yet no money has been recovered. Can anyone tell me the amounts they invested?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:51 am 

We only 'invested' £5,000 although she tried to pursued us to part with a lot more so I expect we can count ourselves lucky.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:10 pm 

I wanted to update this thread and maybe correct some of the misconceptions. (some people need to check their spelling as well).

Years ago I worked with Dione when she was a mortgage broker and her name came up in conversation recently with another mortgage contact so I thought I would look on the net to see if she was still operating when I came across this site/thread.

My understanding is that she invested the majority of the equity from her Hillhampton Pines property (750k to 1m?) in Sunningdale along with other capital in a deal to recover an African contract (in Ghana or Nigeria?). How she came across this opportunity I have no idea. Some people gave her money either to also invest in this or to help her with cash flow, legal fees and resolving problems with the contract as it dragged on.

After several years when the contract was still not resolved, she subsequently had her property repossessed and she moved away. One of the reasons she was not made bankrupt was that it would have meant she could not receive the proceeds of the investment which was still ongoing. A group of people did take this to the police. After a long criminal investigatation (over a year?) the crown prosecutor (in late 08/early 09?) said there was no case to pursue, everyone had invested with risk (and written terms) and at no point had the money been put into property.

That is about the last I heard and am still owed a relatively small amount of money myself which I lent to her without any written terms.

She may have latterly promised some people double or triple due to her desperation and the magnitude that she would get in return but it seems like it was too good to be true?

I hope this helps clarify some comments above.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 am 

Property choices to pick from that comes with bonuses and risks in the short and long run. There are commercial properties, rental apartment, industrial properties, empty land, mobile homes, condominiums and so forth. You need to be sure of your future plans to know the kind of investment you want to invest in. For novices it is wise to start buy buying either an apartment building or for most it is known as buy rental apartments.

Post subject: Re: UK Investments with Dione Austin Harrison, Hillhampton P
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 am 

Florencia2010 wrote:
Property choices to pick from that comes with bonuses and risks in the short and long run. There are commercial properties, rental apartment, industrial properties, empty land, mobile homes, condominiums and so forth. You need to be sure of your future plans to know the kind of investment you want to invest in. For novices it is wise to start buy buying either an apartment building or for most it is known as buy rental apartments.

Dione Anne Austin Harrison is currently living at 23 Woodside Road, Leicester, LE2 4SE she has just scammed my son out of 2,000£. We have just reported her to the fraud office so let's hope she gets what's commingto her

Post subject: Re: We Have Also Been Scammed
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 am 

thewalkerwebbs wrote:
We have been trying to get our money back for several months and have had several encounters with Ms Dione Anne Austin-Harrison. We have been to her house and have letters etc... on file from her. We would be interested in hearing more from anyone else who has "invested" in her schemes.

Please reply to this post or email us direct on barrywalkerwebb@talktalk.net

She is living at 23 Woodside Road, Leicester LE2 4SE and has just scammed my son out of £2,000 !