ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Grace Walker in Ibadan, Nigeria 23402
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:48 pm 

Yeah I definitly believe this is a scam artist. She claims to be Grace Walker from Ibadan, Nigeria. Speaks and writes good english and almost had me convinenced. I have see her on live cam and even called her from this number she gave me (2347067923549) and talked to her on the phone. Yes of course got pictures and she even tried editing one of them as if she had writen on a piece of paper my name :lol: . I have only been talking to her for a week and half and she asked me to wire some money through Western Union or Money Gram. I told her if I even did it was only going to 20 bucks. She still wanted it :) Wish she was real though. Well anyway here is the info she gave me:

Grace Walker
city: Ibadan
state: OYO
zip code: 23402

Post subject: Re: Grace Walker in Ibadan, Nigeria 23402
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 am 

20 bucks is a lot of money in Nigeria.

Post subject: Re: Grace Walker in Ibadan, Nigeria 23402
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:33 pm 

Im sure it is alot of money there, but I dont send money unless I get 100% proof. Pictures can be copied by anybody. But it depends how pics are taken. Like with them in their living area outside.(They usually dont do.) Live cam while talking to them and talk to them on the phone. Which can all happen and you still get scamed. Just watch on how they get offensive when your not going to send them anything and you tell them why. If they cant understand the chances you are taking then they are more likely a scam artist. OR make them point their house out on the satelite image after you get there address. The site where you can see the roof tops of the houses. lol Yeah they usually run after that.