ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mail from Alison James
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 pm 

I find this email from a person named himself Alison James. His email looks almost the same as Dani's email..... Could it be its from the same person?? Both Claims to be a muslim (Just cos I am) and also both claims that they deal in computer accessories. See how they both told me abt their dead father "My dad is late". Alison's mail is highlighted in blue and Dani's is highlighted in red

From: Alison Jason <alisonjason@rocketmail.com> Add to Contacts
To: **********@hotmail.com; ************@yahoo.com.sg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dear. Thanks for replying to my mail. I really appreciate it so much.. May the everlasting peace that flow from the Almighty presence be with you always. To be sincere, this is my first time in the site and luckilyGod lay to my heart to write you after going through your profile. Well... i have nothing much to say than to ask God to guide us as we go further to know each other well. I would like to use this privilege to tell you more about myself.

Well, My dad was originally from Algeria but he nationalize here in United kingdom were we use as our permanent home. While my mum is from Fulham. We spent most of our time in Fulham, and I was also born there too, but studied in Switzerland .

Presently I live here in Oxford London with my mum only because my dad is late. I am the only son of my family and was born and brought up in a devoted Muslim family, my mum was a Muslim by birth and the same with my dad. I deal on Computers and accessories here in London. My late father was a devoted Muslim and a philanthropist. He worked in various ministries and organizations in the past and assisted many Islamic organizations both spiritually and financially..

I would like to let you know that distance has nothing to do with our communication as long as Allah is there with us. I can come and meet you wherever you are or will have you invited here. It may interest you to know that I prefer one-on-one conversation. Please tell me more about you and your family. I have attached my picture for you, and I hope to see yours too. Remain blessed until I hear from you.

Yours truly,

Alison

Assallamualaikum my Dear,

Thank you so much for the mail sent to me in the site, i really appreciate the effort you took to write to me and i believe we can work things out as we seems to have same dream and aspirations in life.

Well i will tell you about myself here so that you get to know who i am. My dad was originated from Egypt but he nationalize here in England. presently live in England, i was born in 1965, i am an international business man, i deal computer's accessories, i import from different countries to uk, my wife is late and my dad is also late, but my mum is still alive, she lives with my son Dani in Switzerland because my mum is from there, I am the only child of my parents, i live all alone without no close one to share the good and the bad side of life with. But i hope i will soon find a soul mate, could it be you?

I love life and I'm an optimist person. I love people with a strong personality and rich soul, people with an open heart and simple smile, who don't think like everyone else. I adore nature and all animals, I like fun and try to overcome problems with humor and optimism. It is the easiest way to do it and the results are more positive. I adore water, the sea, lakes, rivers, where it's possible to swim. I also adore the sun, moon, snow, nature, flowers, countries, interesting places, ancient architecture, different towns and cultures... I love sport and jogging, keep fit and exercise.

And I like to swim, this is not a sport for me, mostly pleasure. I like to read different kinds of literature, serious and fun, and i like detective stories very much. I'm very interested in psychology and in foreign languages, I adore visiting the cinema, movies with great effects are fantastic! I just prefer to develop myself, to grow my mind, never repeat mistakes and to make conclusions from my past. I dream of meeting my soul mate, a woman who's able to be not only my wife and loving person, but also a best friend, partner,a mother, a person whom I can trust and who will never let me down, in any situation. And with her I'd like to create a strong and happy relationship, make her a woman of honor and to be the best and the closest person for her in the world. I do not care about the age, age is just a number, all that matters, is finding love, maturity and living in peace. Hope we can work things out, i look forward to see your picture because i attach my picture here for you, waiting to hear from you.

thanks
Dani Yusup.

Hello my dear,

Thanks for you so much for telling more about yourself and for your lovely picture, you are really a model...so cute and sweet. How are you today? i hope you and your family are looking Good and healthy today. I am writing to you from my office but i want to use this privilege to tell you all about me and my family because i believe that what we need now is to know more about each other before talking about love darling.

Well... Like i said previous, My real name is Dani Yusup, i am a simple Muslim because my late dad is a muslim by birth. I am the only son and also the only child of my parents. I obtained my Masters in University of Geneva, Switzerland. I work with the Construction company in Paris for 5 years, before i went into current business here in Oxford London in 1998. We deal on Office and house Equipment here in Oxford London

I married in the year 2000, and my son "Dave" was born 11th August, 2002. My late wife passed away in plane crash after visiting her family in year 2005. It happens to me just like a dream, but i have to move on with my life and take good care of my little son who is my only child. He is now living with my mum in Fulham city, because its too much for me to be working and also be taking care of him, but i normally visit them every weekend, because i want him to feel the parental love and the father's love he needed from me.

Let me share my Likes and Dislikes to you; I like honesty, faithfulness and especially helping the less fortunate ones and the poor because is a promise i made between my God and my late father, that i will always be doing that all through the rest of my life. About my Dislikes; i hate dishonesty, unfaithfulness and maltreating of the poor and the less privileged ones. The negative side of me is that i can easily trust someone. My hobbies are listening to musics, swimming, cooking and reading at my free times.

I hope this information about me and my family will make you to know me much better and always feel free to ask anything you wish to know about me or my family, what is more important is for us to empty our mind for each other so that we will know more about ourselves and our families.

I have to pen-off now, so that i will contiune my work. tell me more about you and your family, Meanwhile, thank you again for the lovely picture you send to me and i have another picture of mine that i took with my friend last weekend. Take good care of yourself and have a great day. Till i hear from you again.

Yours truly,
Dani.

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 07:10:41 -0700
Subject: Assallamualaikum my dear,
To: **********@hotmail.com

Assallamualaikum my Dear,

Thank you so much for the mail sent to me in the site, i really appreciate the effort you took to write to me and i believe we can work things out as we seems to have same dream and aspirations in life.

Well i will tell you about myself here so that you get to know who i am. My dad was originated from Egypt but he nationalize here in England. presently live in England, i was born in 1965, i am an international business man, i deal computer's accessories, i import from different countries to uk, my wife is late and my dad is also late, but my mum is still alive, she lives with my son Dani in Switzerland because my mum is from there, I am the only child of my parents, i live all alone without no close one to share the good and the bad side of life with. But i hope i will soon find a soul mate, could it be you?

I love life and I'm an optimist person. I love people with a strong personality and rich soul, people with an open heart and simple smile, who don't think like everyone else. I adore nature and all animals, I like fun and try to overcome problems with humor and optimism. It is the easiest way to do it and the results are more positive. I adore water, the sea, lakes, rivers, where it's possible to swim. I also adore the sun, moon, snow, nature, flowers, countries, interesting places, ancient architecture, different towns and cultures... I love sport and jogging, keep fit and exercise.

And I like to swim, this is not a sport for me, mostly pleasure. I like to read different kinds of literature, serious and fun, and i like detective stories very much. I'm very interested in psychology and in foreign languages, I adore visiting the cinema, movies with great effects are fantastic! I just prefer to develop myself, to grow my mind, never repeat mistakes and to make conclusions from my past. I dream of meeting my soul mate, a woman who's able to be not only my wife and loving person, but also a best friend, partner,a mother, a person whom I can trust and who will never let me down, in any situation. And with her I'd like to create a strong and happy relationship, make her a woman of honor and to be the best and the closest person for her in the world. I do not care about the age, age is just a number, all that matters, is finding love, maturity and living in peace. Hope we can work things out, i look forward to see your picture because i attach my picture here for you, waiting to hear from you.

thanks
Dani Yusup.

Post subject: Re: Mail from Alison James
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:26 pm 

What ever you do, do not send money or anything else they ask for you to send. Thank you for posting this not only on this site but on the other one you posted it on. I googled Alison Jason <alisonjason@rocketmail.com and it came up on the other site.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php