There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beware of Dani Yusup, Jose A. Diaz...wateva
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am 

Hi,

I'm new to this site. I decided to find out more abt dating/romance scammers after I found out that the man I met online was not the person who i think he is. I'm very heartbroken i dunno who to talk to. Luckily I'm careful abt my money n decided not to give him any. Still heartbreak cannot be avoided.

I've known this person for more than 4 mths n he goes by the name "Dani Yusup"....Only recently I found out that he also named himself as Jose A. Diaz.

So ladies out there, beware of this guy. Here are his details which he used.

Name: Dani Yusup (Claims to be a muslim, goes by this name to attract muslim ladies) & Jose A. Diaz

Claims to be a Londoner, businessman who has a kid and a wife who died in a plane crash 5 yrs ago. Also he provided me with a london address which he claimed later that he's never been to london before in his life. So this is the address : 23 manor grove, se 15 1eq. London.

He had a london registered mobile number: +447539552748
and malaysian registered number as well : +60142372702

Last known email addresses : yusup.dani@ymail.com, diaz_j79@yahoo.com

He's known to be in tagged, Facebook, Shtyle.fm, netlog...there's more but i cant remember which are the others

When i decided not to give him any money, what he did was created a fake email account using my name n my pictures n post it on facebook. And indicate on the page that I'm a prostitute and even left my number there. I had no choice but to re-register another number. I have since report the page to FB admin.

Below I've attached the very 1st email i ever recieved from him. It very convincing to me....I felt so stupid for falling prey. I hope by posting this here, it will help others from becoming his next victim.

Assallamualaikum my Dear,

Thank you so much for the mail sent to me in the site, i really appreciate the effort you took to write to me and i believe we can work things out as we seems to have same dream and aspirations in life.

Well i will tell you about myself here so that you get to know who i am. My dad was originated from Egypt but he nationalize here in England. presently live in England, i was born in 1965, i am an international business man, i deal computer's accessories, i import from different countries to uk, my wife is late and my dad is also late, but my mum is still alive, she lives with my son Dani in Switzerland because my mum is from there, I am the only child of my parents, i live all alone without no close one to share the good and the bad side of life with. But i hope i will soon find a soul mate, could it be you?

I love life and I'm an optimist person. I love people with a strong personality and rich soul, people with an open heart and simple smile, who don't think like everyone else. I adore nature and all animals, I like fun and try to overcome problems with humor and optimism. It is the easiest way to do it and the results are more positive. I adore water, the sea, lakes, rivers, where it's possible to swim. I also adore the sun, moon, snow, nature, flowers, countries, interesting places, ancient architecture, different towns and cultures... I love sport and jogging, keep fit and exercise.

And I like to swim, this is not a sport for me, mostly pleasure. I like to read different kinds of literature, serious and fun, and i like detective stories very much. I'm very interested in psychology and in foreign languages, I adore visiting the cinema, movies with great effects are fantastic! I just prefer to develop myself, to grow my mind, never repeat mistakes and to make conclusions from my past. I dream of meeting my soul mate, a woman who's able to be not only my wife and loving person, but also a best friend, partner,a mother, a person whom I can trust and who will never let me down, in any situation. And with her I'd like to create a strong and happy relationship, make her a woman of honor and to be the best and the closest person for her in the world. I do not care about the age, age is just a number, all that matters, is finding love, maturity and living in peace. Hope we can work things out, i look forward to see your picture because i attach my picture here for you, waiting to hear from you.

thanks
Dani Yusup.

Attachments:
Latest.jpg
Latest.jpg [ 25.15 KiB | Viewed 8920 times ]