ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Permapave/Permeabe Solutions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 am 

This is a continuation of the Permapave thread that was closed down. For any of you who are looking to share information or contacting other investors in these companies, this is a good site to start at. But please follow the rules of the moderators. It is very important that we have a site like this open for us to exchange information, but we must do just that....facts and information...no names, opinions, or rumors should be posted. No one wants to bash anyone or ruin any potential deals, we are just looking for information to either support Eric and his companies or to find information that supports the growing concern that there is a bigger problem. So lets continue to talk, but lets do it by the rules!

Post subject: Re: Permapave/Permeabe Solutions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

tiredofitall wrote:
This is a continuation of the Permapave thread that was closed down. For any of you who are looking to share information or contacting other investors in these companies, this is a good site to start at. But please follow the rules of the moderators. It is very important that we have a site like this open for us to exchange information, but we must do just that....facts and information...no names, opinions, or rumors should be posted. No one wants to bash anyone or ruin any potential deals, we are just looking for information to either support Eric and his companies or to find information that supports the growing concern that there is a bigger problem. So lets continue to talk, but lets do it by the rules!

I want to thank you for reminding people of the rules before conversation even begins. We had too many problems with the past thread and that is why we had to lock it down.

So everyone remember
Facts only
No name calling (yes, comments like "what a jerk" or "how stupid can you be" count as name calling)
Anything that starts with "I heard . . . " is a rumor . . . don't post it
The full rules can be found at http://scamvictimsunited.com/svu_privacypolicy.htm

Anyone who does not follow these rules will be banned from this website.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:32 pm 

Could not agree more. Seems there is an even playing field at this point and hopefully this site can do just that, provide the facts and not the personal opinions of people laying out land mines. I do know one fact, company is poised to be sold or receive the financing that it has been working on for the last 6 months. Canadians were at the company Monday thru Thursday. Stay tuned.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:15 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

Just to add to my earlier "follow the rules" post, we would like to remind everyone that you must understand that defamation of character is a serious offense and that anything you post can be used against you in a court of law and that we will FULLY cooperate with any and all authorities in helping them to identify the posters if we are required to do so ... so POST ONLY FACTS.

To the members of the board that do understand the rules, maybe you can help us by reminding any new users that may start to go down that path. Also, you can always click on the "report this post" button to alert us to posts (it is the red exclamation mark in the lower right corner of each post) and we will review the specific post by a specific user.

Thanks again,

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:05 pm 

OK, so I'm going to post just the facts as they apply to myself and my husband and our time being invested with Permapave.

We became involved back in February of 2008, investing $25K ONLY to be put towards the purchase of containers from Australia through a guy named Vinny (a longtime friend of someone we knew). Many of my trusted friends invested in this at the same time. Before the 1st interest check was due to us, Vinny told us all that the company was going public and before the paperwork was started, he would give everyone already invested one last opportunity to put more money in (still for ONLY the purchase for containers from Australia) My husband and I put in an additional $25K. We all signed paperwork to acknowledge the amount owed by Permapave, LLc. Very shortly after that, we all find out about some guy named Eric Aronson, who was partmers with Vinny. Apparently, he and Vinny had a falling out, Vinny was now out of Permapave and we now have to deal with Eric. Being concerned, many of us began asking for financial documents, purchase orders, shipping receipts, anything to show proof that there was indeed a company being run. It is now 2010 and we have yet to see anything concrete. Any attempt for answers to questions, any paperwork, etc. were blown off or many different answers were given.

In January of 2009, many of the investors signed a contract converting our Promissory Notes into Convertable Debentures, giving us a check for 1% interest on our investments, for us it was to be $500.00 a month. From the time the check was owed, they were never on time, many times it was a month or 2 behind. Certified letters had to be sent just to collect our interest checks. A letter sent certified requesting help and information to Jon Cummins , the owner of the Permapave paver itself, was refused and returned. Again, this entire time, we had been requesting financial documents and any other proof of business to no avail.

In June of 2009, we all received a very encouraging call from Justin Restivo, Eric's employee who was in charge of Investor Relations as well as Eric himself, saying there was exciting news...the company was being sold, the paperwork needed to be done asap and they offered all the investors to sign a Conversion Agreement. This agreement was to replace the convertible debenture they all had, and effectively voided any ability to collect any more interest checks, with the promise of a gain of 1 1/2 times on your investment upon the sale of the company, for us if we had signed it would have come out to about $131k. a Few side notes here on this topic, it was presented to everyone that this deal was very time sensitive and Eric provided the ability to have the Conversion agreements notarized right there in the office, not giving anyone the benefit of time to have someone professional look it over first. My husband was able to bring our agreement home, as I was unable to get to the office at that time. We took the opportunity to have it looked over by a lawyer, who's professional opinion was that it was a terrible risk for anyone to sign it and that it was very vague and gave the company plenty of room to wiggle out of it. The investors all requested copies of the Agreements they signed, and it has taken a year, numerous phone calls, emails and letters to get someone to get a copy to them. The excuses range from...the copy machine was broken, to oh, they are going to be sent out tomorrow (that was last year) to well, the financial company wouldn't allow us to give you copies to Eric saying that there was a serious crunch for time (because the deal to sell the company was to be finished up at that time) and there was no ability to spare any employee to make copies. Needless to say, my husband and I didn't sign it, and we opted to just continue to receive our interest checks...still late and now we even have to go out of our way to hand pick them up.

So here we all are now, 2010, STILL no financials, STILL no purchase orders, a multitude of various excuses and we are still no closer to being out of this investment then the day we gave Vinny our check. Bottom line, for anyone not up to date on all the discord brought on by this company, read the now closed thread called Permapave. It will give you a very clear insight to several investors frustrations.

I hope to hear from other investors and to hear their experiences. It is very helpful to hear different aspects of this situation, there is strength in information and also in numbers. If you are uncomfortable publically posting something, then feel free to private message me.

Thank you again to the moderators and all of their support.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 am 

To anyone that is interested in the facts.......

1. I have been involved with the company for over 2 years and brought into the deal by a friend of a friend whose name is Vincent B.
2. I have over six figures ( a considerable sum based on my personal finances) involved.
3. I was promised x,y and z and it boiled down to something different than i signed up for and the deal changed but i still have received my interest check every month for the last year and a half (a third were late by a day or two ).
4. I have physically with my own eyes have seen multiple installations of the product used in significant size and locations.
5. I have been to the offices ( they were in Hicksville in 2500 sq ft and moved to nicer location (approx 6000 sq ft) and is paying less rent which seems prudent under todays economic times) and 1 plant ( there are 3) ( that was making red pavers for an order).
6. I have read every single post on this site and have not found a shred of evidence other than Eric's prior history and dislike ( have read a ton of personal opinions of hatred and frustration of the guy) that this company should even be on this site since this is a site for scams, pyramids and ponzi's and clearly this company although is taking longer than expected to turn the corner regarding promises that were made and deals that were established, is not and should not be in that category. Scams and ponzi's do not have anything behind them usually and this has a ton of backup that is legit.
7. I have met with a half a dozen lenders to the company and they basically have the same stories to tell that they too have received what was promised although late and are frustrated with the timing of matters.
8. I have seen the correspondence from a Canadian hedge fund for the investment into the company.
9. I have spoken to the outside (independent) auditing firm that are doing the certified audited financials and they have stated that they did not see it being such a big task as they originally anticipated since they originally thought it was one year and turned out to be three year audit and will be completed with the audit by the end of this month for sure.
10. Spoke to reputable attorney (Fred A.) and another who both have experience in this field and have assured me that things are moving forward in a successful and positive track (although slow due to todays climate).

I am not affiliated with the company other than a lender. I am not a cheerleading squad or a Public relations spin master. I am a person who is involved in a start up company that has the potential to effect out lives from both a financial as well as personal level (especially after the oil spill and recognizing how serious our natural resources are). I can certainly use the money that i have tied up in this deal and can only hope that this happens sooner rather than later but most importantly with a positive outcome. I can certainly appreciate everyones concerns and worries pertaining to this company, but i highly doubt that this company is anything other than a struggling entity in a tough economic time. i hope it works out for all involved. if you want to contact me, send me a private message and i will respond with any additional information that i have.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:15 am 

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to re-post my info and some facts on this new thread and encourage anyone else who has had good or bad experiences to do the same.

I, unfortunately, did sign the conversion agreement, and have not received any interest checks since early 2009. I have over six figures invested with PermaPave , Permeable solutions. In fact, Perma pave has owed me my last interest check from 2009 before the agreement was signed, and I have yet to receive that last interest check, even though I've called Eric Aronson personally, called Fred Aaron, and a couple of other workers in the Perma Pave office. I have even spoken with the most recent person doing the financial work for PermaPave - she has confirmed that I am owed one last month's interest check, and still, to this day, NO ONE from the company HAS BOTHERED TO PAY ME THIS LAST INTEREST CHECK OWED TO ME - THEY ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ONE YEAR LATE on money owed to me. My question is, If this company was really a stand up company, don't you think they could pay their investors the money they legitimately owe them (outside of the conversion agreement).

Here are some more facts:

It will be over a year since Eric has stated he had a buyer for Permapave. One full year.

Eric has said recently in the early part of May 2010 , he has a buyer and confirmed the deal being almost closed - this buyer is going to purchase most rights to PermaPave Verigreen, Permeable solutions, for $100 million - $25 million is supposed to be the first check cut - and this is to pay off investors, bills, etc of PermaPave - basically their debt. Fred Aaron, as of 2 weeks ago, has not confirmed this info, and stated that Eric is entertaining multiple offers from different companies, and that financials are still not done. The financials are the only thing holding up the sale of the company - financials that have taken a year to complete so far. These are two different conflicting stories, and I'd like to know - which is true, and which is false, and why we are getting conflicting information.

Also - we are still not being told the name of the interested company who would like to purchase PermaPave - yet some investors were asked to come down to the office to meet them about 2 mos ago - so, why is it that some investors are given this info and some are not - why is there no consistency in such an important piece of info.?

It has taken over a year to complete financials - Eric stated sometime in early April 2010 that ALL financials were completed, yet, now, here we are in June - and we are being told that there were three parts to the books that need to be completed and we are on the last one. No commitment from anyone as to when they will be completed, just that they are hoping for July - Again, more stories - unsure which is correct.

I have finally received a signed copy of the conversion agreement, after almost a year of asking for it.

Eric’s Past – He has gone to jail for securities fraud.

http://www.barternews.com/archive/10-5-99.htm

Is currently in a lawsuit.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/04/08/Permapave.pdf

Those are just some of many facts that reflect that there is a lot more wrong with this company than just " a struggling company in hard economic times". These facts, coupled with many I haven't even listed, are the reason why this site exists and people are unhappy. It’s the constant lies we receive, the non-receipt of $ and paperwork and simple questions that can’t be given or answered and different stories that we are unsure which are correct.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:58 pm 

New Info:

Wanted to post some new info on the site in regards to what we are being told about Perma Pave.

1) Financials are said to be completed.

2) Letters are being sent out to investors to make appointments to go over next steps for Perma Pave now that financials are completed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:43 am 

A FACT......

I stopped by the office a couple of days ago to go pick up another interest check and had the opportunity to listen to half a dozen people in suits behind closed doors in the conference room (glass doors are thin) talking about acquiring this, merging that, how much is needed to do those, etc. I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is nothing going on here other than legit business. Keep up the good detective work.
Joe ( i give my real name and not hide behind anonymity ) Francis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 am 

Hi Joe, I was just curious about something. How come you didn't sign the Conversion Agreement?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 am 

My facts are that I invested with Vinny originally with 8% monthly return, then found out the company was going public and stopped getting my interest checks. Vinny left company late in 12/2008, badly I guess, and Eric took over, said Vinny was breaking the law by giving 8% monthly return. Eric wouldn't give me my money back and said I had to sign an agreement with him for 1% month interest - said he was trying to do right by the mess Vinny had created. Then signed another agreement, called the conversion agreement, in June 2009, and all interest checks stopped - a bigger payout when company is sold. I was rushed into signing this, as it was said that PermaPave was already sold, and we would be getting our payout quickly. Now, June 2010 and I feel like I'm no closer to any $, and that I was possibly duped into signing this so that I wouldn't have to be paid interest checks. Been told many different stories and just want this to end and to get my money back. I feel like I should have researched this company and owner better, or I wouldn't have signed last agreement.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 pm 

A little bit of new info.

An fellow investor talked to Eric, and he stated that this meeting will provide the investors with a date that our payoff checks (per conversion agreements) will be mailed out to us - whoever signed the conversion agreements. We've received the letter, it stated financials for 2010 are still not completed, and it did request to make an appointment for meeting with Erika - CFO. So, I hope that this meeting does give us the date of when we should finally be paid off, per Eric's word, will keep website posted.

On another note, it's been 2 weeks since Erika has confirmed that the company owes me my $1000 interest check (1 year late now), and I have not heard from her as to when I will be paid the funds, sent another email requesting this info.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:17 pm 

Purplepetals,

Did you email the company again? If so, when are you expected to receive your check?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:04 pm 

ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT SOME THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR ONE PERSON HERE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:50 pm 

Hi,

No tired, I have received no check, nor any response from the 2 emails I have sent. :( So, yes , I have lost money with this company.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next