Reply To: abbeyjoseph13@gmail.com

ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION,
15A Awolowo Road
Ikoyi,Lagos Nigeria.
FRAUD VICTIMS/$950,000
OUR REF: 10667FV
YOUR REF: 890

Attn: Beneficiary,

I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement committee under the strict supervision of the United Nations to pay Five Thousand Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $950,000
USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only) each. You are however listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments.

You are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement.

As a result of this laudable recommendations, you are hereby informed that during the last U.N.meeting held in Abuja,Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the
scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to redeem the good image of our country, the President has ordered the immediate payment of $950,000 USD each to the affected victims in accordance with the U.N.recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, these payments are to be made by
BARCLAYS BANK PLC, UK as the corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Presently,Two Thousand Five Hundred Beneficiaries have been paid;more than 50% of the Victims are from the United States, while about 40% are from other parts of the world.

Your particulars were among those mentioned by some of the Syndicates that were apprehended in Lagos, Nigeria as one of the victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service in
conjunction with The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has swage into action to track this criminals down.

Once again, you are expected to keep it secret until these criminals are all apprehended.The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime Commission to alleviate the plight of these victims as
well as redeeming the image of our dear country. Many Banks, Universal firms, Companies and individuals have been in Bankruptcy today, due to the activity of these hoodlums. However, a thorough investigation have
revealed that these people have dropped over 500,000 victims across the world, after collecting their money falsely, many as a result of this have committed suicide, while others are now living in abject poverty.

As regards these on going developmental strive; we have over 200 suspects at hand, 135 in kirikri prisons. While many are awaiting trial, we are still in search of others, who think they are wise, and hope that you will
assist by giving any vital information that could lead to the apprehension of these hoodlums.

Contact Fred Mark my secretary immediately you receive this message via his email for quick and urgent
response:Email:drfredmark@gmail.com

And reconfirm to him your personal information\'s below.

NAME IN FULL......................
YOUR CELL NUMBER......................
CONTACT ADDRESS ..................NOT P.O BOX
OCCUPATION........................

Fred Mark is well informed about your compensation; contact him immediately without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you. Most importantly, do note that your early response to this development will be appreciated.

We shall be waiting to hearing from you been certain that your response will be that you are satisfied and willing to claim your $950,000 USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only)Reimbursement funds.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Farida Waziri.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

Post subject: Re: Payment to scam victim
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 pm 

This is a copy of the email I received today about payment to sacam victims:

CENTRAL BANK NIGERIAForeign Transfer DepartmentCENTRAL BANK /BOND GROUPS/ UNITED NATIONS 2009 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONSPAYMENTS.FRAUD VICTIMS REF/PAYMENTS CODE: CBN/06654
Attention, I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian GovernmentReimbursement Committee under the strict supervision of the United Nationsto pay 230 Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $1,000,000 (One Million United State Dollars) each. You are however listed as one of the beneficiariesFor these payments. You are expected to get back to us for your immediatereimbursement. As a result of this laudable recommendations, you are hereby informed thatduring the last U.N. meeting held in Abuja ,Nigeria, it was alarmed so muchby the rest of the world on the loss of funds by various foreigners to thescam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to redeem the good image of our country, the President has orderedthe immediate payment of $1,000,000. to the affected victims in accordancewith the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient BankingSystems in Nigeria, these payments are to be made by CENTRAL BANK NIGERIAand CITE BANK PLC, UK as the corresponding paying bank under the fundingassistance of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Presently, 184 Beneficiaries have been paid; more than 50% of the victimsare from the United States, while about 40% are from other parts of theworld. Your particulars were among those mentioned by some of the Syndicatesthat were apprehended in Lagos, Nigeria as one of the victims of theoperations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate thismessage to anybody for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service inconjunction with The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) hasswage into action to track this criminals down. Once again, you are expectedto keep it secret until these criminals are all apprehended.The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Nigeriahave combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime Commissionto alleviate the plight of these victims as well as redeeming the image ofour dear country. Many Banks, Universal firms, Companies and individuals have been inbankruptcy today due to the activities of these hoodlums. However, athorough investigation have revealed that these people have dropped over500,000 victims across the world, after collecting their money falsely, manyas a result of this have committed suicide, while others are now living inabject poverty. As regards these ongoing developmental strive, we have over 200 suspects athand, 135 in kirikiri prisons. While many are awaiting trial, we are stillin search of others, who think they are wise, and hope that you will assistby giving any vital information that could lead to the apprehension of thesehoodlums. You can receive your reimbursement via any of these options you choose;(WIRE TRANSFER OR ATM CARD).We shall be waiting to hearing from you beencertain that your response will be that you are satisfied and willing toclaim your $1,000,000 (One Million United State Dollars) reimbursement funds. Your call which is highly important and copy of your response is expected tobe sent to us back via email with the following information, with this codePV/PC/09/CBN/06654 Full Name:Full home address:Telephone:Cell phone:Bank Name:Occupation:Age:gender:Payment Method: WIRE TRANSFER or ATM Yours faithfully, Mr. Churchill Dungs.Churchill.dungs@gmail.comProcessing/Transfer Officer,FRAUD VICTIMSCENTRAL BANK NIGERIA

I have seen info on this type of scam. It is obvious that they continue. Once scammed, scam again? I have learned my lesson and won't fall again

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:13 am 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

The thing with this scam is that some people are so eager to find a way to recover the money that they lost in a scam, they will try anything, and the scammers play on that emotional part of the scam.

Thank you for posting the email. Someone else may google something from that email and find this message board and know that it is a scam.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 am 

Although it would be nice to be reimbursed lost money, I knew about the reimbursement scam before it showed up in my mailbox.
The original scammer tried a second time and it didn't work. The situation was different but the basics were the same. The scammer gave me an address in Mayfield, Scottland which was real. Then she gave me a UK driver's license number. That was not a good number. I did query about the number and the DLVA ( or something like that) told me it was not a good number. That ended that and I haven't had another approach from a scammer since then. I think I am out of their network, for now.
Many things that a scammer tells you to prove themselves can be checked on. If they flew to Nigeria and they give you arrival or departure dates you can call the airline customer service. They can't give specific information but they can say whether or not that person flew on their airline.
Flight bookings are not reservations. Bookings give arrival, departure and layover times and that is it. It is not a reserved flight until it is paid for. Many of these are done with KLM. You can call their customer service and make an inquiry.
If you are given a phone number to call the scammer in Nigeria watch for the "703" at the beginning of the number. That is similar to US area codes and that code is for Nigerian cell phones.
Alot of information that a scammer gives you can be verified on the Internet o0ne way or another.