Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: rent scam from Craigslist
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm 

I need your room?
Sent: Thu 9/03/09 4:33 AM
To: ****@hotmail.com
Hello,am mary james by name and am from USA ONEIDA TENNESSE.Am on contract AFTER i finished my study last two years in west arfica to carry out some project.Now i have finshed my project and work given to me.I want to come back home(my country) and that is why i need a room for my arrival.Pls let me know if the room is available for me.
Hope to hear from you asap..Pls reply to my main box maryj31@ymail.com.
Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 pm 

Be aware of this person: Nicole Barnes email: operalady00@yahoo.co.uk

Here is the email she sent to me, campare the grammar from the first email and the last one, see how ridiculus she is.
Hello,
How are you today ? I am Nicole (My friends call me Nikki) born in England . I completed my O - levels and my A - levels at Headington school on Oxford , England . I have a Bachelor's and masters Degree in Computer Engineering from Imperial college in London and an MBA from Harvard Business school . Professionally , my experience is in Finance , consulting and enterpreneurship.

I started my careeer at citi bank , in London before joining Boston Consulting group .I was based in the London office but worked and I came down to Ireland in the year 2005 and joined my branch office here and now working as the software engineer /project manager .

I am a very dedicated individual who is totally committed to human development, friendly, very trustworthy and value relationship above anything. I love travelling, sporting and enjoy meeting people. I dont smoke but do not mind people who do being around me. I am cool headed and easy going person and like to have a roommate who is very responsible and understanding, someone i can really get along with.

I'm a quiet and easy going person to live with. My families lives there in London , as i am currently in Dublin City , but ended my current assignment on the 15th of December, 2008 and should be in the states latest 20th of September, 2009 as i like to come over to explore my talent .

I saw your ad and i am sincerely interested in the place advertised as i will like to move in as soon as possible. Please i will love to know the total cost for initial move in and the utilities so as to arrange for you to get the place reserved prior to my arrival, since i am currently in Dublin , Ireland and will love to move into a comfortable place on my arrival.
Thanks and have a good time. Please contact me if you are still have the place available.

Nicole.

Hi,
Thanks for the mail.i am very happy to hear from you after making several inquiries to get a place to move into on my arrivaland i will be more than glad to live with you . A little about myself...I am 27yrs, single from Enfield in Middlesex UK .I live by the principle of,"do unto others what you want others to do to you".And because i love it when people are good to me,i always do all in my power to be good,just to get a reciprocate(smiles).

I am quite a laid back person,i am the interesting type.I don't drink neither do i smoke and i love pets but i don't have any.I am the neat type.I love visiting new places. If i may ask...what is the proximity to grocery stores? Do i need a car in the area?is the room fully furnished, i will be glad to have a few of my stuff brought to the house, if this is ok.

I am ok with $300 being the move in cost...but is that all i need to pay? I would be coming to the states to work on an appointment ,but at the time i am still making arrangements with my travel papers .i will also be sending a few of my pics to you right away as well.

However, please i'll like to see some pics of the room if possible , as i'll not be able to check out the place until my arrival, so that i can make arrangement to have the room reserved prior to my arrival as soon as i'm able to reach an accord with you. I am glad to know a bit about you and hope definitely we get along so well.
Hope to hear soon.
Nikki

Hi

Thnaks so much for the details and i am so sorry i could not write back as soon as possible as i have been busy with my travel plans. I am happy to read more about you and thanks indeed for the pics. I am attaching a couple of mine to this email as well.
However based on your email, i would be glad to mail you a check before the 10th of September as i will be arriving for the 15th ok.

I am due for my pre-salary check to settle there and would have it mailed to you so you could deduct the $600 from it and the rest will go to the movers which i have contacted to make arrangements for furniture and a rental car for me for convinience...let me know if this is ok, so i could proceed with this.

Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon.

Nikki.

Hi,
Not heard from you since my last letter and hope you doing just good. Just to let you know that you will be receving the check in the mail today via Fedex service, so you can keep an eye out for it when it comes.
Kindly let me know as soon as you have it.
Thanks and hope to hear soon.
Nicole.

i am surprised at your letter and dont feel happy about this all. you requested i mailed you the money for the rent initially which i did not hesitate to do. my pre-salary is all i have and mailed to you which is the whole sum and all you just need do is to have $600 deducted, which is no problem at all.
I did not answer the furniture question because i needed to be sure what the movers wanted to get for me at the local stores there and will be able to work with that. Its only the car am sure about and thats why i needed to get money to them ok. so please be nice and let me know what you intend to do. If i would be living with you like you have said, then am sure we could get along with this easily and hope everything works out fine.

Nicole.

She also has my address, but I don't think she has time to do anything for me. If you have the same situation as me, just call the police if you see anyone suspicious around you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:11 am 

I received this e-mail 2 wks ago. We have been trying to rent out our place for a long time. This seemed so good. We did receive the check from him and deposited it. Thank god we didn't wire him the money because it was a scam!!!! This guy is incredible, he even sent a bogus picture of himself, which I found on a scammers website. Beware of him (or her for all we know) Very polite and everything.----------------------------------------------------------------------------
kevin_taylor8855@live.co.uk

Good day,

I really appreciate your response and details provided, my sponsors (Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals) have agreed on the monthly fees to be paid for the next two years on my behalf. Therefore, they agreed to pay up front the amount of ($750 PAYMENT FOR THE FIRST MONTH RENT PLUS $1500 DEPOSIT STARTING FROM MY MOVING IN DATE WHICH WILL BE ON THE 13TH OF SEPTEMBER); also since I will be staying for two years, the company has agreed to pay in a monthly installation. Furthermore, I would like you to know a US Cashier cheque will be issued to you in an excess amount by my sponsors for the first month rent, security deposit and my travelling expenses. (Please see attached note) ; the excess amount will be sent to me immediately as soon as you receive payment from my sponsors.

However, the information below is required from you by my sponsors to have payment sent to you immediately in order for you to hold down this property until I arrive;

NAME ON US CASHIER CHEQUE

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS

HOME PHONE NUMBER

MOBILE NUMBER

Finally, I would like to know how peaceful is the neighbourhood and how close is the property from the bus/train station as I will be leaving on the 12th and arriving on the 13th of September. My main purpose of relocating is based on my research proposal on Pharmaceutical industries (Financial Analysis); and I was granted a part time sponsorship on my accommodation and travel expense. Also all necessary Paper work will be treated by me when I arrive and set to move into the property.

I await the details soonest for payment, so I can start my moving in plans ASAP.

Regards
Kevin Taylor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:13 pm 

THANK GOD I found this site!!!

I recieved the scam from Melissa Haven and was all set to go until I found this site here. Responded to her last email letting her know not to send any money or contact me ever again and that I'm filling out a fraud report to the police with every email that was sent between us.

My question is since they now have my address, should I worry about anything? Do these people try come after you in any other way other than trying to get a couple of grand out of you?

Any information anyone has on this would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:13 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

I am glad that you did find this site (did you find us off of a search engine, and if so what terms did you search . . . I always like to know how new members find us.)

The chances of them actually coming and tracking you down a slim . . . they are in another country and that would cost a lot of money to fly here. I would not worry too much, but make sure that all virus protection on your computer is up to date.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm 

lindaroomshare@sify.com

this is the new of many address that is from a scam off craigslist. These people are a real wastes of time and energy. 1st contact
Am Linda, i just want to ask if i can share room with you and
get back to me if it is still available.your month fee and also your
deposit. Thanks
Linda
2nd contact
Thanks for your quick response... Cool and everything sounds good to
me I'm ok with your rent deposit... and here is a little about me,well
am an easy going lady with special interest in swimming. I don't drink
nor smoke,no pets and no boy friend because am a very busy woman also.
I need to secure this room for myself before i arrive to the state as
i ll be moving in with my luggages,You seem to be a very interesting
person to be with and I must confess to you that you will enjoy
staying with me in the house because i make people smile always.Well
my name is Linda Carolina, 26 years old ,Am into modeling and some
humanitarian jobs but now am putting modeling aside and focused on
humanitarian jobs squarely and I think i like the job because it
involves traveling which is one of my hobbies..my dad is from usa and
died while i was only six and since then i was living with mum in usa
until i graduated and then been working there with SABRA humanitarian
organization here with the head office based in usa.i have 6 months
vacation from here and wanna spend it here in the united states.i also
have some seminars coming up afterwards and that will hold for the
other 6 months after my vacation and that means duration might be 12
months in a whole ok.Well i have been having fun in here and it will
be a great pleasure seeing you soon.I think that is all I can say so
feel free to let me know about you too.Am going to ask my boss to make
a retainer fee payment for the room as soon as possible because am in
a conference meeting right now in which it will be had for me to make
the payment by myself so i decided to let my boss know about the rent
so the payment can be send to you cos he is the one in charge of all
my travel allowances and accommodation fees.....Kindly get back to me
with your details as follows..

1.Name to be on the check
2.Contact Address(street,apt #,City,State,Zip code):
3.Contact telephone number home,cell or work...)

Where the retainer payment can be issue which may be money
order/cashier check and send to you immediately in other not to
affords and this will give me strong prove that the room will be hold
for me and more so if you have pics of yourself and the room you can
send them to me..

Regards

Linda

1st contact new scam
bhernandez2care@gmail.com
Hi

Thanks so much for replying my email,I really do appreciate it,. I would have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have a lot of things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell me more about the place and you,as my uncle is presently sick and i have to go see him,but really want to hold a place down...

More about me again i am a nurse..I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike lazy,messy,uncaring people and I love pets so much,am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5"7' straight. i like tourism and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I was born and bread in France as there was where i had my university education and stays with my uncle there!!
I lived all my life way in Paris before coming down to SD,,I grew up with my uncle since 15 years old...I ve also wanted to be in the medical way since i was born,I served in the Paris Red Cross for 8 months,we have involved in projects that includes orphans,orphanages,heart related diseases in children between the ages of 4-10 yrs .
Ambition and Work:
I was looking to move over to your state because i understand that i'll be doing good over there as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live over there..And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires about that now...

Am sure You 'll really like the person that i am ,because i will also do the dishing if you like,I work when i am to and relax when i am to,I also like sharing my thoughts also....paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends....
Right now. I ve the support of my uncle about my well being,so you shouldn't be bothered about if i am competent of paying the rent

I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival but the pictures...I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will be coming over with,and little of my furniture's,please let me know if there will be room for them..
With all that i ve said above,I have told you more about me and more picture of mine will be attach in the next email,Let me also know how i can go about securing the place down before my arrival as i will also be busy from next week preparing to come over and let me know if you can take off the ad off the site as i am going to secure the place with a deposit
Feel free to ask me any question and as i ve said,i am looking to move in by the availability of the place,but want to secured it now
Thanks..
then 2nd email
Hi again ,
Thanks once again for the quick reply,I would have loved to call You but am leaving now to see my sick uncle ,i can only communicate through email but I will, whenever i get there but before that i will want to secure the place,I am very happy meeting a person like you,It 's nice reading from you again and i will never ever want to loose the room even without seeing the place ,i smell the kind of person whom you are and i like you,I will want You to know that i am okay with the cost ,if none is included again.....
I got to believe that the person that one wants to live with matters most,i believe that you'll be a nice person,I just have my dressers,computer table,kitchen utensils and a queen size bed,2 big luggages and my car to be shipped....

I got a message that my uncle is sick in france and i have to go see him but i am making plans to secure place so that when i come back i'll just move in into the place we are talking about. and with the way we ve communicated,I am okay with you and i want you to know that i don't want to make any travel plans without securing a place down now,I will be signing a year lease for the start if you are okay with that,so i ve let my uncle understand more about you and the place,He is really comfortable and he told me that it is a nice area he had lived in the states before and he said that i should not afford to loose your place also he said that i should try and make sure that i hold down the place,so i thought of it and i will be making payment to hold down the place and the mode of payment will be the Most acceptable,easier,safer and reliable means of payment which is United State Certified money order so pls let me know if this mode of payment is ok by you.
And if YES pls provide me with the following information to get the payment to you.Your full name as it will appear on the payment,your work place address to ensure delivery in your hands through regular mails or a courier service,your phone number on the package to avoid package missing in transit.I will prefer to send to your work address because you will always be available at work from morning till evening but if home address it will be sitting in your mail and no one will be at home to receive the package.And if you don't receive package at your office address then I guess your home address will be good for the delivery right ? But to avoid any delay of you receiving at home then I guess any address will be fine as long as you will be able to receive it.
Kindly get back to me with this requested address contact information so that we can proceed asap bye for now..
Feel free to ask me any question(s) you have okay
Thanks...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm 

OMG, I got that same email from the chick in France. I set her e-mail to spam ;)

Here's a new one for you:

Quote:
Hello ,
Thanks for the mail and i appreciate your efforts towards this .I am interested in renting your room.I will need more info from you regards to the place and also i need to know the deposit that i will be paying before i arrive,i am from ENGLAND,but currently based in Abroad now with my mom because she works for a missionary school and she is posted down here,i want to move over to the US,Kindly get back to me ASAP with the deposit i need to pay because i will like to pay for the deposit before my arrival and i will like to know the total amount i will be paying for a whole year but i will like to pay the deposit first of all,I do part time modelling and also i have finished with my masters programme.I do model and i have job offers already in the US,I have my masters degree in accounting.My job will be based on contracts so i do not have to go to work all the time,I will only need to go to work 3 times in a week.

Well, i think we will get along well because am a easy going person,like i said i dont do drugs or smoke but i drink only occasionally.I will be glad if you have a Yahoo messenger (k.miller2k1@yahoo.com) so we can chat and talk more and get to know each other better, its free,Send me ur email addy

.Please kindly get back to me ASAP.Hope to hear from you soon.

Keisha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:33 pm 

Hi and thank you for having info out there about this girl in the following email. I have another one too that came in today in response to a Craigslist ad about a suite I have for rent in Chilliwack, BC Canada. I googled that girls name, and nothing comes up, but it sounds suspiciously similar. Anyway, I emailed her back and told her we require a meeting in person, valid ID to be shown at the meeting and written consent to do a credit check and criminal record check. Haven't heard back - go figure

Subject Re: Is the place still available ?
XXXXXXX
Date Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:49 am
To jessicca_farrell24@yahoo.com

don't know who you really are - but you're all over the web as a scammer

----- Original Message -----
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:50 am
Subject: Is the place still available ?
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

> Hello,
> How are u ? hope you are doing great...My Name is Jessica
> Farrell ,i saw your Ad that you have a Place for rent. I am
> interested in renting your property.
> It suits the type of place i need for my comfort and work. I am
> a lady, 29 yrs old , born and brought up in The UK and lived all
> my life there. A medical practitioner,a doctor to be precise but
> presently in Malaysia for a program which will be ending soon. I
> will be coming to Canada for another program (HIV/AIDS seminar)
> which will last from 8 months to a year. We will be there to
> educate and give the people the latest medical diagnostic
> breakthroughs on HIV/AIDS.
>
> I will like to rent the Place for the period which i will be
> there for the program as its cost effective and more economical
> than staying in a hotel. Please respond by e-mailing and let me
> know if the Place is still available and then get back with the
> total moving cost of the place so that i can make an initail deposit.
> I await your response.
>
> Regards,
> Jessica Farrell
>
>
>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:28 am 

Here's another one that emailed me named Sandra Huth. Beware...

Subject response
From Sandra Huth <sandrahuth1@yahoo.com>
ate Thursday, October 22, 2009 8:00 pm
To Sherry
Thanks for the details on the Property, I am satisfied and will like to go ahead with the renting process, So my company we be responsible for the payment..
I am in no rush to move to the apartment till funds are cleared at the bank cos my mode of payment will be through the company"s business check (US CERTIFIED BANK CHECK) drawn on .(Bank Of America).. So far that they are paying me with the send forth due..there by issuing on your name..
This is fast and secure for you to have your payment approved.meanwhile i will enclosed my picture so that you see how i look like.Await your info below....
to send the check to you by the company ..Await your email asap.
Name:............
Address:.............
Phone number
(cell and land):...........
Amount of the rent and charges....
Thanks.
Sandra
--- On Thu, 10/22/09, > wrote:
Subject: Re: Renting
To: "Sandra Huth" <sandrahuth1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 4:58 PM
Good morning Sandra,
We'll only rent to people we can meet in person. We need to see valid ID and have an application filled out with consent to perform credit check and criminal record check.
If you're still interested, please reply and advise when we could meet.
----- Original Message -----
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:04 pm
Subject: Renting
To: sandrahuth1@yahoo.com
> Hi!
> My name is Sandra I want to confirm if you still have the room
> for rent cos i am in bad need of a vacancy at the moment.
> I will like to have ur response about the description of the
> room/apt, Payment modification and also all the necessary things
> i would need to move in.
> Little about me ,I am 24years, old female and i work with an
> electronic company as HRO in Aberdeen, Scotland. I ocassionally
> played golf. I am shy type and i think it will be amazing to
> have people staying close to me
> I love watching movies. People say i am generous with sense of
> humour, maybe that what give me job in the reputable company. I
> am coming to canada with a batch of team. I appreciate the
> cultural lifestyles of others. I respect people for who they are
> and give them courtesy, despite their feelings. I travel a lot
> being my job as PRO, but this is my first time in Canada and I
> believe it would be an enjoying moment for me. I believe you
> will surely love my stay .
> Waiting a good response
> Sandra

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:05 am 

I received an email from "Danielle Majewski" of ggb2102@gmail.com that screamed red flag in the first sentence. First of all, it was written in broken English. Secondly, she stated she was responding to an email I had sent, which I knew I had not. I finished reading it and immediately turned to Facebook, nothing, and then google. After a few terms I searched SABRA, her claimed employer who was to be paying for her 6 month vacation. Sabre popped up which obviously didn't match, and next down was this thread. Of course! Trying to rent places and in return rent rooms always brings out the scanners. The email that was sent to me was sent to 2 others as early back as 2009. My phone won't let me port the whole thing but here's a piece of it.

I need to secure this room for myself before i arrive to the state as i ll be moving in with my luggage's,You seem to be a very interesting person to be with and I must confess to you that you will enjoy staying with me in the house because i make people smile always.Well my name is Danielle Majewski, 24 years old ,Am into modeling and some humanitarian jobs but now am putting modeling aside and focused on humanitarian jobs squarely and I think i like the job because it involves traveling which is one of my hobbies..my dad is from USA and died while i was only six and since then i was living with mum in USA until i graduated and then been working there with SABRA humanitarian organization here in UK with the head office based in USA.i have 6 months vacation from here and wanna spend it here in the united states.i also have some seminars coming up afterward and that will hold for the other 6 months after my vacation and that means duration might be 12 months in a whole OK.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:36 pm 

got an email from Juliet Williams <jenifercathrine02@gmail.com> that seems to be related, so this might be a new address. What keyed me in was the poor english, though she claimed to be from US and UK.

Hello
I'm glad to read back from you... Cool and everything sounds good to
me I'm OK with your rent deposit... and here is a little about
me,well am an easy going lady with special interest in swimming. I
don't drink nor smoke,no pets and no boy friend because am a very
busy woman also.I need to secure this room for myself before i arrive
to the state as i ll be moving in with my luggage's,You seem to be a
very interesting person to be with and I must confess to you that you
will enjoy staying with me in the house because i make people smile
always.Well my name is Juliet Williams, 24 years old ,Am into modeling
and some humanitarian jobs but now am putting modeling aside and
focused on humanitarian jobs squarely and I think i like the job
because it involves traveling which is one of my hobbies..my dad is
from USA and died while i was only six and since then i was living
with mum in USA until i graduated and then been working there with
SABRA humanitarian organization here in UK with the head office based
in USA.i have 6 months vacation from here and wanna spend it here in
the united states.i also have some seminars coming up afterward and
that will hold for the other 6 months after my vacation and that means
duration might be 12 months in a whole OK.Well i have been having fun
in here and it will be a great pleasure seeing you soon.I think that
is all I can say so feel free to let me know about you too.Am going to
ask my boss to make a retainer fee payment for the room as soon as
possible because am in a conference meeting right now in which it will
be had for me to make the payment by myself so i decided to let my
boss know about the rent so the payment can be send to you cos he is
the one in charge of all my travel allowances and accommodation
fees.....Kindly get back to me with your details as follows..

2.Contact Address(street,apt #,City,State,Zip code)
3.Contact telephone number i can text you (cell or work)

Where the retainer payment can be issue which may be money
order/cashier check and send to you immediately in other not to
affords and this will give me strong prove that the room will be hold
send them to me and make sure you get back to me with details request
from you.N.B. If there is any Rental application to fill i will take
care of everything when i arrive before i move in...make sure you
check your email often in case of urgent message. . Thanks

Regards

Juliet

Sorry, I am meeting someone about it next weekend, I will get back to you if
that doesnt work out.

Justin

On Jul 28, 2012, at 6:33 PM, hjdhjdhjddghdgh@gmail.com wrote:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

Hello
How are you today?...Am Juliet, i just want to know may be the room is
still available for rent and get back to me with the deposit and pic of
the room..

Thanks and God Bless You
Juliet

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was remailed to you via:
mrq27-3164795861@hous.craigslist.org
If this email is a scam or spam please flag it now:
http://craigslist.org/flag/201207282233 ... uZ2gg2qXVw
------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:46 am 

jenifercathrine02@gmail.com

This is the email that I received for my add and this is the e-mail that I got.

Hello
I'm glad to read back from you... Cool and everything sounds good to
me I'm OK with your rent deposit... and here is a little about
me,well am an easy going lady with special interest in swimming. I
don't drink nor smoke,no pets and no boy friend because am a very
busy woman also.I need to secure this room for myself before i arrive
to the state as i ll be moving in with my luggage's,You seem to be a
very interesting person to be with and I must confess to you that you
will enjoy staying with me in the house because i make people smile
always.Well my name is Mary Johnson, 24 years old ,Am into modeling
and some humanitarian jobs but now am putting modeling aside and
focused on humanitarian jobs squarely and I think i like the job
because it involves traveling which is one of my hobbies..my dad is
from USA and died while i was only six and since then i was living
with mum in USA until i graduated and then been working there with
SABRA humanitarian organization here in UK with the head office based
in USA.i have 6 months vacation from here and wanna spend it here in
the united states.i also have some seminars coming up afterward and
that will hold for the other 6 months after my vacation and that means
duration might be 12 months in a whole OK.Well i have been having fun
in here and it will be a great pleasure seeing you soon.I think that
is all I can say so feel free to let me know about you too.Am going to
ask my boss to make a retainer fee payment for the room as soon as
possible because am in a conference meeting right now in which it will
be had for me to make the payment by myself so i decided to let my
boss know about the rent so the payment can be send to you cos he is
the one in charge of all my travel allowances and accommodation
fees.....Kindly get back to me with your details as follows..

2.Contact Address(street,apt #,City,State,Zip code)
3.Contact telephone number i can text you (cell or work)

Where the retainer payment can be issue which may be
cashier check and send to you immediately in other not to
affords delay and this will give me strong prove that the room will be hold
send them to me and make sure you get back to me with details request
from you.N.B. If there is any Rental application to fill i will take
care of everything when i arrive before i move in...make sure you
check your email often in case of urgent message and make
sure you delete your posting so that i can be rest assured that
the room is mine . . Thanks

Regards

Mary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 pm 

It's absolutely amazing to me that these rental scams are practically word for word;with the same odd English "secure down the room"-they all work for humanitarian causes-I mean if you want to scam have a little imagination! Just put a houseshare on Craig' list-can't wait for the sob stories-that's what I fall for;people down on their luck with differing sob stories-can't pay right away because of blah, blah, blah. No more Ms. Softie. Got scammed twice this way-"oh, I'm sorry, the dog ate my wallet, I'll make it up to you! Ha! Well, have to pray I find someone decent-what else can you do if you're on disability and don't want to lose the house you spent years working to pay for. Good luck guys-make sure you get employment history, etc. Honey 52

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:15 pm 

Please add Samantha Brandy Miller aka Samantha Miller, aka Sam Miller, aka Anna Williams, Emma Green, Emma Marty and Tina. Craigslist scam artist. She does apts and sports tickets and who know what else!!!! She stops at nothing
She comes from a line of Gypsy Scammers and "Spiritual Psychics" All Phony and move around a lot except her Mother in MA.

Very Important to go to IC3.gov and report ANY Internet crime that you were a victim. You will get a confirmation #. This will help catch her. If you have been scammed by her please go to this site and take 5 minutes to do a report. The more the better. She is on Probation and she needs to be put in Jail. I can help.

She uses the same wording and here are a few more that were scammed by her
Her Birthday is Dec 9, 1990 and she is from Lowell, MA. I am going to get you!!!!!!!!

Ellen Swanson
ellen.swanson75@gmail.com
tracybbygirlll949@gmail.com
socalmassage01@gmail.com
jmuller.cds2@gmail.com
sjade.112@live.com
jj.seun88@gmail.com
jseun.1667@yahoo.com.au

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 am 

This is really Samantha Miller from Lowell, MA. Anyone know her??????