It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: scammer Tonia Diho tonia.diho@gmail.com
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:57 am 

--
Hi there
I am........ I'm replying to your ad on craigslist and I'd like to know
if the place is still available.Also let me know the neighborhood
and the utilities included in the place A little about my personalty.
I am 28 year old,5"7' ,Average,single and nice,I'll love to live with
clean,caring and responsible people.I am presently in Bordelonville, LA,I
will love to move in as soon as possible, but it all depends on the
availability of the room.I am Brazillian but I speak
English the best way i can so pls pardon my mistakes I am serious
about renting and I would like to move in before or by the end of this
month depending on the availability of the room I will try as much as
possible to pay my rent before due.

I would wait impatiently for your next email.

Thank You

----------------------

HI
Thanks so much for replying my email,I really do appreciate it,. Iwould have loved us to see before making any plan but i really have alot of things to do right now,But will be okay if you can tell memore about the place and you,as my uncle is presently sick and i have to go see him,but really want to hold a place down..I am a nurse..
I am the neat type,I like honest,responsible,trustworthy and hardworking people while I dislike
lazy,messy,uncaring people,I am quiet and easy going person to live with. I'm 5"7' straight.,28 years i like
tourising and,i don't keep late nights neither will i have overnight guest around, but i am okay if you do,I was born and bread in Brazil as there was where i had my university education and stays with my uncle there!! I lived all my life way in Brazil before coming down to Bordelonville, LA,,I grew up with my uncle...I ve also wanted to be in the medical way since i was born,I served in the Brazil as Red Cross for 8months,we have involved in projects that includesorphans,orphanages,heart related diseases in children between the ages of 4-10yrs .and Work:I was looking to move over to your state because i understand that i'll be doing good over there as i ve been told by my uncle's friend who ones live over there..And i will be working with any hospital around as i am also making enquires about that now...Am sure You 'll really like the person that i am ,because i will also do
the dishing if you like,I work when i am to and relax when i am to,I also like sharing thoughts also....paying rent on time will not be a problem as i will also be making the rent fee before the month ends.... Right now.I ve the support of my uncle about my well being,so you shouldn't be bothered about if i am competent of paying the rent I must confess am comfortable with the price and I will want to secure the place down before my arrival so i will want you to tell me all about the place,as i can't see it before my arrival but the pictures...I also will want you to know that i have my car that i will
be coming over with,and little of my furnitures, I am planning on renting for 6-12 months for now but whatever my plans
might be in the future I'll let you know. I just have my dresses,computer table,kitchen utensils and a queen size bed,2 big luggages and my car to be shipped and I hope that It wont be a problem.please let me know if there will be room for them.. With all that i ve said above, I had attached a picture of me,I am making plans to secure place because I'll like to move inimmediately I get back from Brazil.With the way we ve communicated,I am okay with you and i want you to know that i don't want to make any travel plans without securing a place down now.I've told my uncle more about you and the place,He is really comfortable and he told me that it is a nice area he had lived in the states before and he said that i should not afford to loose your place also he said that i should try and make sure that i hold down the place,so i thought of it and i will be making payment to hold down the place and the mode of payment will be the Most acceptable,easier,safer and reliable means of payment which is United State Certified money order so pls let me know if this mode of payment is ok by you.And if YES pls provide me with the following information to get the payment to you.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Phone number:

Kindly get back to me with this requested address contact
information so that we can proceed asap bye for now..Feel free to ask
me any question(s) you have okay.

Thanks.
Tonia