Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Another Jessica? jessica.clark9015@yahoo.com
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:59 am 

CONTACT ME ASAP
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 1:34 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"jessica clark" <jessica.clark9015@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "

Hello Justin
Many thanks for the email you sent.I appreciate your kind gesture towards this.I promise you that you would not regret having me as a roomie,and i hope and pray that i have the right person.I would give you a call ASAP on your mobile.You sound very easy going.I think we are a perfect match for this.No problem. Meanwhile,my Mom's client in the US who owes her some money would be sending you a moneyorder.As soon as you get the moneyorder,you have it cashed,deduct the deposit rent,and then send me the balance of the funds to me via western union money transfer.I intend using this to arrange pay my moms fribriod operation, and also pay for my ticket fee,and to pay up my moms fibriod opeartion.As soon as i have this done,i would leave for the states the same day.I hope this is clear.I wait to read from you ASAP.I would so much appreciate it if you could be of help.Do have a nice day.
Regards
Jessica

The next letter I got for Jessica.....

Subject: THANKS ALOT

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:52 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"jessica clark" <jessica.clark9015@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "

HELLO JUSTIN HERMOUTH

HOW YOU DOING TODAY? THANKS FOR THE MAIL, I LOOK FORWARD IN MEETING YOU IN THE STATES, PAYMENTS WOULD BE DELIVERING TO YOUR ADDRESS BEFORE FRIDAY OKAY AND I GUESS WE WOULD CONTINUE FORM THERE

ALSO I DIDNT GET TO KNOW YOUR HOBBIES , I DO LOVE SWIMMING AND TRAVELLING, I TRAVELLED TO SPAIN AND HOLLAND FEW MONTHS AGO AND I DID HAVE SO MUCH FUN

ALSO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DELTE THE AD YOU POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST FOR THE ROOM, COS I WOUNT WANT A SITUATION WHERE SOMEONE ELSE WOULD CONTACT YOU FOR THE PLACE ANYLONGER, COS HAVE ALREADY PUT MY MIND ON THE HOUSE

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME

JESSICA