There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mary Mary [andison.mary1@hotmail.com]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 pm 

Hello Erica,

Thanks again for your interest ,The two rooms are still available for rent.The apartment is three bedrooms which is recently completely refurbished to a very high standard. Practically a brand new house inside, tastefully and stylishly furnished,It’s a beautiful house with a splendid eat-in kitchen and en suite bathroom with a separate shower and tub (see photos)I'm the only one staying in the apartment for now.Conveniently located at 37 E 18th St,Manhattan, New York, NY 10003-2001.East Village,Popular up market Area.and is convenient to shopping and within walking distance to Waldorf-Astoria Hotel,Madison Square Garden,Times Square,Macy's.Hudson Crossing central to all of Midtown West and close to Penn station also not far from Grand Central and Excellent airport access as the Airport Express Shuttle the station.

The bedrooms is large (16’6 x 15’), and comes with an en-suite private bathroom (7’3 x 5’6). It occupies the entire second (top) floor and offers you a lot of privacy from the rest of the house. It’s a lovely bright room with large South facing windows.There’s a sitting area with a nice sofa so it’s practically a studio.Kitchen (14’6 x 15’) fully fitted kitchen with refrigerator,cooker,washing machine,chestdrawers and microwave oven. Livingroom/Dinningarea
(19’8 x 18’).A bright and spacious livingroom/ diningarea,Sofas,tasteful bespoke lighting,double windows and central heating,broadband internet and LCD.A house of this quality is rarely ever available for house share.(See attached photos)

In your neighborhood,enjoy imported food stores,restaurants,cafes,shops,bar,Gym, and upscale dining.Rent is very reasonable at only US$680per/month including Gas,Electricity,internet,water etc and US$720 fully refundable security deposit.There is free parking (no permit necessary) on the street.Ideally I would only ever consider renting to cool,considerate, congenial and reliable people so you will find your housemates to be so.

I'm flexible and very quiet but friendly,28 years old,Single,Cabin Crew with Virgin America.I'm easy going,down to earth that Love art,theatre,music,sporty and being active.Please let me know as soon as possible if you're still interested.

Warm Regards.

Mary

Post subject: Re: Mary Mary [andison.mary1@hotmail.com]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:34 pm 

This scammer is also posted under previous email addresses here: http://forums.gumtree.com/post-3094228.html&highlight=

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:39 am 

I think that this Mary Andison girl has a similar apartment in Edinburgh, as this has just arrived to my inbox:

Quote:
Hello Carlos,

Thanks for your interest,The two rooms are still available for
rent.The apartment is three bedrooms which is recently completely
refurbished to a very high standard. Practically a brand new house
inside, tastefully and stylishly furnished,It’s a beautiful house with
a splendid eat-in kitchen and en suite bathroom with a separate shower
and tub (see photos)I'm the only one staying in the apartment for now.
Conveniently located at 3 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2HY.Edinburgh
city centre,Popular upmarket Area.Close to Waverley train
station,Festival
Theatre, Usher Hall,2mins walk to shops,bar,Gym,Tesco, Boots, Pizza
Hut, restuarants,Sainsbury's,Marks and Spencer etc.bus number as
follow:22,25,7, 14, 12,16,100,11,44,26, 15,49,etc.Excellent airport
access as the Edinburgh Shuttle the station.

The bedrooms is large (16’6 x 15’), and comes with an en-suite private
bathroom (7’3 x 5’6). It occupies the entire second (top) floor and
offers you a lot of privacy from the rest of the house. It’s a lovely
bright room with large South facing windows.There’s a sitting area
with a nice sofa so it’s practically a studio.Kitchen (14’6 x 15’)
fully fitted kitchen with refrigerator,cooker,washing machine,chest
drawers and microwave oven Livingroom/Dinningarea(19’8 x 18’).A bright
and spacious livingroom/ diningarea,Sofas,tasteful bespoke
lighting,double windows and central heating,broadband internet and
LCD.A house of this quality is rarely ever
available for house share.(See attached photos)

The rent is very reasonable at only £300/month/room including
Gas,Electricity, internet,council tax etc and fully refundable
security deposit of £330.There is free parking (no permit necessary)
on the street.Ideally I would only ever consider
renting to cool,considerate, congenial and reliable people so you will
find your housemates to be so.

I'm flexible and very quiet but friendly,28 years old,Single,Cabin
Crew with Easyjet. I'm easy going,down to earth that Love
art,theatre,music,sporty and being active.Please let me know as soon
as possible if you're still interested.

Warm Regards.

Mary.

Also she has two jobs as cabin crew in two different air companies.

It was a luck I always seach for the people that send me these kind of "opportunities"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:11 pm 

Oh that seems to have reincarnated into Carol Wallace in 2012:

Thanks for your interest,The two rooms are still available for rent.The apartment is three bedrooms which is recently completely refurbished to a very high standard. Practically a brand new house inside, tastefully and stylishly furnished,It’s a beautiful house with a splendid eat-in kitchen and en suite bathroom with a separate shower and tub (see photos)I'm the only one staying in the apartment for now [...].Excellent airport access as Airport Shuttle the station.

The bedrooms is large (16’6 x 15’), and comes with an en-suite private bathroom (7’3 x 5’6).It occupies the entire second (top) floor and offers you a lot of privacy from the rest of the house. It’s a lovely bright room with large South facing windows.There’s a sitting area with a nice sofa so it’s practically a studio.Kitchen (14’6 x 15’) fully fitted kitchen with refrigerator,cooker,washing machine,chest drawers and microwave oven. Livingroom /Dinningarea (19’8 x 18’).A bright and spacious livingroom/ diningarea,Sofas,tasteful bespoke lighting,double windows and central heating,broadband internet and LCD.A house of this quality is rarely ever available for house share.(See attached photos)

The rent is very reasonable £300/month/room including Gas,Electricity,internet,council tax etc and fully refundable security deposit of £350.There is free parking (no permit necessary)on the street.Ideally I would only ever consider renting to cool, considerate,congenial and reliable people so you will find your housemates to be so.

I'm flexible and very quiet but friendly,29 years old,Single,Cabin Crew with Easyjet.I'm easy going,down to earth that Love art,theatre,music,sporty and being active.Please let me know as soon as possible if you're still interested.

Warm Regards,
Carol

I've supressed the street but it does exist and this person sends a fake contract, ownership proof, fake passport, photos... and wants the deposit through Western Union.
IP from Nigeria, interesting!