ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chris Moore Romance scam!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:45 pm 

Chris Moore / Christopher Moore / Chris Mcneal Moore/ Chris Mcnee Moore. This man is a con-artist. Everything he says is a lie. He cons women - particularly bartenders, waitresses, and women who hang out in a bar. He gained the trust of my friend, moved in with her, she took care of him, gave him money, loved him... etc. He says he's a pro-surfer from San Diego. He's really from Columbia, really an ex-con, is a criminal, and very controlling even physically abusive. He's very good at manipulating. He lived with an old lady and conned her too. He broke my friend's trust in people, and broke her heart. He has a 20-page rap sheet in Florida alone - public record (includes arrests for Domestic voilence to homicide) He was in prison for years (burglary of occupied dwelling after violation of probation). He is currently in Brevard County, but has also been in West Palm area. He does not drive due to multiple dui's and will often try to get rides... Women do not date this romance scammer! It will come back to bite you!
I got these photos from her... only ones she ever got cause he wouldnt let her take his picture... go figure.

Post subject: Re: Chris Moore Romance scam!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:18 pm 

Apparently he can also be found on various online-dating sites... wonderful! Watch out!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:39 pm 

No... My friend was severely burned... and I have personally talked to others who have been too by him... she is still hurt, still heartbroken, still trying to piece her life back together...
Also you can order his Florida STATE report that has all his criminal history from the entire state - several counties he has records in... FYI...
I know she loved him very much and never pressed charges against him - how many other girls did he weasel out of charges too???

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:00 pm 

He also had a girlfriend that he lived with that was pregnant with his child, whom he supposedly wanted to marry, while he would meet up with women off a dating website... Telling them he was single, and said he traveled a lot - probably imaginary surf trips - but really he was home with her...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:45 pm 

I have been scammed in my life. If a man asks you for money once, there's your sign. If he raises his
hand to you once, there's your sign. If he doesn't come home once, there's your sign. You at some point
have to take responsibility for your own life and actions and STOP letting this happen to you. You're not
a VICTIM if you keep letting it happen. You know the signs while it's happening and just ignore them.
So trying to make his life miserable because your not IN IT is really only weighing on your heart and mind
and making you miserable. If you can't let go of the past with a man who treated you badly, you can't have
a future with a man that will treat you good. I understand you think you are trying to "warn" other women,
but really you are seeking revenge and that will only keep you from moving on and being happy......... not him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:19 am 

My friend that was hurt has nothing to do with this post. I have been very upset at her situation - she is my best friend and is a good person, and I became a member of this website after hearing about it on the Oprah show last month. Even after my post, she was talking to him. Of course I didnt like it, but that was her choice. I just want this to be clear - she has nothing to do with this post, and I live over a 1500 miles away so I cannot be there to protect her or anyone else in the area. This was my choice. She is trying to heal and slowly put the pieces of her life back together, but she's doing it the right way and is taking her time. I hope she will come out of this a better person and will learn many lessons especially being careful with guys like this. Knowing her as well as I do, I KNOW she wouldn't wish this kind of pain on anyone. She is embarrased, betrayed, and heartbroken. She hasnt told anyone about this except her closest friends and family or people who have contacted HER asking for information about what she has been through (and I know she has spoken with a few women he was scamming)... so. I just wanted to straighten that up.

yhate wrote:
I have been scammed in my life. If a man asks you for money once, there's your sign. If he raises his
hand to you once, there's your sign. If he doesn't come home once, there's your sign. You at some point
have to take responsibility for your own life and actions and STOP letting this happen to you. You're not
a VICTIM if you keep letting it happen. You know the signs while it's happening and just ignore them.
So trying to make his life miserable because your not IN IT is really only weighing on your heart and mind
and making you miserable. If you can't let go of the past with a man who treated you badly, you can't have
a future with a man that will treat you good. I understand you think you are trying to "warn" other women,
but really you are seeking revenge and that will only keep you from moving on and being happy......... not him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:22 am 

...also this was posted before he was in jail... while he was STILL on the streets scamming women.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 am 

This is really an annoying kind of scam and i thank god for not a prey for this scam at least.
-----
sathyan