ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:59 pm 

omg hahahah, i even wrote this on my first post in this forum that someone would end up saying this. You guys are unbelieveable.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 pm 

Alert the authorities. I called Agage and asked for some info. they wouldn't give me any I asked for the name of the law firm that represents them at the closings and they wouldn't give me that. After I became annoyed I was transferred to another line and got an answering machine, I left a message yesterday and haven't received a callback. I called again this morning and got the same response. Now I am intent on seeing these people caught and prosecuted. I've notified the FBI and Attorney general.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 pm 

Just be smart people. Why invest in something with all this confusion and skepticism surrounding it right now? We all work hard for our money, be smart with it. If it turns out legit and everyone is wrong, by all means get involved, but be smart right now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:18 pm 

I've also called agape and left messages, no response. I've called my rep, emailed my rep, and he/she has not responded to me in nearly 2 weeks. The last email from my rep stated payment couldnt happen until end of Jan. Something is obviously wrong. Such a successful company and no one around to answer calls or emails??????

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:28 pm 

I have a feeling that this board will take on a whole new life in the near future...moreso as a board for financially ruined investors venting their anger and frustration.

Please people...if you do your homework, there are more than enough red flags here to frighten anyone who has money tied up in this thing. I'm afraid it's too late for people to recover their principals...although Agape may still pay out a few interest payments to attempt to keep their cover. Expect a big push for more/new money...or this will collapse by the end of next month.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 pm 

and remember - Kessler International stated that 98% of operations offering consistent, lucrative returns are ponzi scams. 98%....think about that. What are the odds that a person who started a bridge lending service the month he was released from Federal Prison (after serving 2 years for financial fraud) is in that 2%?

Kessler did their homework, go back a couple pages on this thread and reread those news releases. They do this for a living and KNOW that this is a scam.

Call your rep and try to get ALL of your money - if you still can. If you get ANY grief...call the authorities immediately - or show up at the offices with your attorney and demand your money.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm 

call Agape's office and ask for Nick, they put you through to his voicemail and his box is full and messages cant be left!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm 

Investor07 wrote:
call Agape's office and ask for Nick, they put you through to his voicemail and his box is full and messages cant be left!!!!

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:12 pm 

http://libn.com/?article=43373

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:04 pm 

I was in Enso deal which ended on Nov 14. Checks went out last week. I have recieved my interest plus principle. So has others that have asked for their principle back. There is no one and absolutely no one that has ever asked for their princple back and didn't get. Plenty of people only invest for one deal and then take their money back and have never had a problem, even now. Well anyway you asked for someone who recieved interest plus principle and here I am. But you will probably doubt that too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 pm 

anticrime wrote:
Alert the authorities. I called Agage and asked for some info. they wouldn't give me any I asked for the name of the law firm that represents them at the closings and they wouldn't give me that. After I became annoyed I was transferred to another line and got an answering machine, I left a message yesterday and haven't received a callback. I called again this morning and got the same response. Now I am intent on seeing these people caught and prosecuted. I've notified the FBI and Attorney general.

Good point that hasn't been raised before. There should be loan closing documents for each loan purportedly made and a law firm that prepared the docs and assists at each closing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 pm 

If you have not heard from your broker in two weeks it's because he or she is probably not a good broker, possibly a sub broker. Anyway I can call my broker at anytime and get any of the answers I need. Also, someone wrote asking about any further delays for the carriage deal. Checks for the carriage deal will be going out on Jan 27th and if you requested your principle that will be included also.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:26 pm 

tmp, iIf you are an investor you would already now the name of the law firm.
but if your not. Why should they give it to you......I would not!!!!!!!
if you are not an investor get a life bro. Go take a walk pal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:35 pm 

ohplease wrote:
Anyway I can call my broker at anytime and get any of the answers I need.

Ask him why Agape is not subject to the Securities Regulation Act of of 1933.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 pm 

I'm an investor for over 1.5 years now and I don't know the law firm.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next