ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:


Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:32 am



All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 11
omg hahahah, i even wrote this on my first post in this forum that someone would end up saying this. You guys are unbelieveable.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 pm
Posts: 13
Alert the authorities. I called Agage and asked for some info. they wouldn't give me any I asked for the name of the law firm that represents them at the closings and they wouldn't give me that. After I became annoyed I was transferred to another line and got an answering machine, I left a message yesterday and haven't received a callback. I called again this morning and got the same response. Now I am intent on seeing these people caught and prosecuted. I've notified the FBI and Attorney general.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 54
Just be smart people. Why invest in something with all this confusion and skepticism surrounding it right now? We all work hard for our money, be smart with it. If it turns out legit and everyone is wrong, by all means get involved, but be smart right now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 54
I've also called agape and left messages, no response. I've called my rep, emailed my rep, and he/she has not responded to me in nearly 2 weeks. The last email from my rep stated payment couldnt happen until end of Jan. Something is obviously wrong. Such a successful company and no one around to answer calls or emails??????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 36
I have a feeling that this board will take on a whole new life in the near future...moreso as a board for financially ruined investors venting their anger and frustration.

Please people...if you do your homework, there are more than enough red flags here to frighten anyone who has money tied up in this thing. I'm afraid it's too late for people to recover their principals...although Agape may still pay out a few interest payments to attempt to keep their cover. Expect a big push for more/new money...or this will collapse by the end of next month.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 36
and remember - Kessler International stated that 98% of operations offering consistent, lucrative returns are ponzi scams. 98%....think about that. What are the odds that a person who started a bridge lending service the month he was released from Federal Prison (after serving 2 years for financial fraud) is in that 2%?

Kessler did their homework, go back a couple pages on this thread and reread those news releases. They do this for a living and KNOW that this is a scam.

Call your rep and try to get ALL of your money - if you still can. If you get ANY grief...call the authorities immediately - or show up at the offices with your attorney and demand your money.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 54
call Agape's office and ask for Nick, they put you through to his voicemail and his box is full and messages cant be left!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 36
Investor07 wrote:
call Agape's office and ask for Nick, they put you through to his voicemail and his box is full and messages cant be left!!!!


:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:05 pm
Posts: 5
http://libn.com/?article=43373


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 pm
Posts: 8
I was in Enso deal which ended on Nov 14. Checks went out last week. I have recieved my interest plus principle. So has others that have asked for their principle back. There is no one and absolutely no one that has ever asked for their princple back and didn't get. Plenty of people only invest for one deal and then take their money back and have never had a problem, even now. Well anyway you asked for someone who recieved interest plus principle and here I am. But you will probably doubt that too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:45 pm
Posts: 20
anticrime wrote:
Alert the authorities. I called Agage and asked for some info. they wouldn't give me any I asked for the name of the law firm that represents them at the closings and they wouldn't give me that. After I became annoyed I was transferred to another line and got an answering machine, I left a message yesterday and haven't received a callback. I called again this morning and got the same response. Now I am intent on seeing these people caught and prosecuted. I've notified the FBI and Attorney general.

Good point that hasn't been raised before. There should be loan closing documents for each loan purportedly made and a law firm that prepared the docs and assists at each closing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 pm
Posts: 8
If you have not heard from your broker in two weeks it's because he or she is probably not a good broker, possibly a sub broker. Anyway I can call my broker at anytime and get any of the answers I need. Also, someone wrote asking about any further delays for the carriage deal. Checks for the carriage deal will be going out on Jan 27th and if you requested your principle that will be included also.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 7
tmp, iIf you are an investor you would already now the name of the law firm.
but if your not. Why should they give it to you......I would not!!!!!!!
if you are not an investor get a life bro. Go take a walk pal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 29
ohplease wrote:
Anyway I can call my broker at anytime and get any of the answers I need.


Ask him why Agape is not subject to the Securities Regulation Act of of 1933.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agape World, Inc. -- Nicholas Cosmo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am
Posts: 54
I'm an investor for over 1.5 years now and I don't know the law firm.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next



All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Untitled document



Disclaimers, Message Board Guidelines and Privacy Policy   

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group