ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Another Mystery Shopper Scam....BEWARE!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 pm 

Those mystery shopper ads and things are very, very much a scam, 98% of the time. The last time I heard of a legitimate mystery shoppers awards program was at the local mall during a holiday season. That's legitimate, but these online things, hell no! Dont even give them attention!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:28 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

You are right Natster, most of them are a scam. If you are "hired" for a job just by answering an ad . . . you never have to go into a real office and fill out paperwork or interview for the job . . . then it is a scam.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm 

netmeinone wrote:
I was scammed by the exact same person two weeks ago. However, the person refers to themselves as Kevin McGovern, and the checks were signed by a Scott Toomey. I had to wire money to a Michael Strong in New York as well. I now owe the bank $4,000. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm preying that the bank doesn't prosecute me or take me to court. I've contacted local police, the FBI, and the Federal Trade Commission, but nothing is really happening on the law enforcement end.

After doing some research, a police station in Canada found that this scams origin is in North Carolina. All of my DHL packages on the envelope said they came from Syracuse, NY, but the actual tracking information states that it came form Mooresville, North Carolina. I was also able to track down the IP address from the emails that were sent to me, and the emails are being send from a computer in North Carolina.

If you'd like to talk about this more or need more information that might help your case, feel free to send me a message saying so. I still have checks that I didn't deposit, and I'm actually still able to communicate with this guy via google chat. He has no idea that I know that he's pulled a scam on me. I'm just hoping I can keep him talking long enough to ge the law enforcement to track him down.

My AIM Screen name is AnjelicaBD if you wanna talk. I seriously know what you're going through.

First I just want to say that I am sorry to all the people this happened to. The more I read about these things, the more disgusted I get. To "netmeinone"...yes, I am interested in exchanging information with you. I really dont use my AIM, but will be willing to set one up to exchange information (or you can just let me know about things on this site). I understand that usually the scammers are out of the Country, but if you have found out about the email address are being sent from North Carolina that can be a start and I would want to find out all the information I can on this situation. A lot of times I think that the police feel as if its a waste of time to go after these people because they are usually out of the country, but if there is someone that is in the country that is playing middle man and knows that they are playing middle man..then they need to be caught. I recieved the same DHL packages with the same name and city.

I understand that some of these cases are hard to solve and its hard to get cooperation from the authorities at times, but I refuse to just sit back and just be a victim and be held accountible for something I am not guilty of, quiet possibly paying back money I did not spend and dealing with all types of inconviences. I want to stay as active as possible in letting people know about these things and to try to help stop these things from happening to as many people as possible. I also want to say, be careful communicating with these losers because who knows what information they have and what they would plan on doing with it. More then likely, if you have contacted the authorities and plan on contacting your bank, your bank will probably not procecute but theres a strong possibility they hold you accountible for the money.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:30 pm 

I've sent you a PM with my contact information. Let me know what questions or information I can provide.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:41 pm 

I wanted to ask admin about something, I recieved this email today and I think it might be a scam....

Quote:
ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
Email: fbiinvestigationcontract@hotmail.com
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION: ,

WE THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI, ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL, REGARDS TO THE URGENT RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT FUNDS BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL, WE SENT A FAX MESSAGE DIRECTLY TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. IN REGARDS TO THE URGENT RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT FUNDS WITH THEM. WE WERE INFORMED, OF HOW MISCREANT, THAT MAKES USE OF THE NAME OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF CBN, AND THAT OF HIS FINANCIAL SECRETARY TO DECEIVE PEOPLE AND HAVE THEIR FUNDS TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BENEFICIARY OR BANK ACCOUNT.

FURTHERMORE, AS WE HAVE INFORMED YOU ON OF AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PAYMENT FUND WITH THE BANKS DEPARTMENT PAYMENT OFFICE OF CBN, WE THE INTELLIGENT DEPARTMENT IN UNITED STATE, HAVE SCRUTINIZED THE ACTIVITIES OF THE BANK, AND WILL ENSURE YOU, THAT YOUR FUNDS WILL BE FULLY TRANSFERRED TO YOU WITH THE PROCESS OF AMENDMENT AND INTERVENTION FROM THE FBI. YOU ARE ADVISED! , TO CONTACT THE BANK FOR YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT FUNDS ONLY ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW, AND THE ATTENDED NAMES OF THE GOVERNOR AND THE FINANCIAL SECRETARY OF CBN. BELOW:

NAME: GOVERNOR………….(PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO )

FINANCIAL SECRETARY……….. (MR. JERRY BANKS)

EMAIL:……( centralbnkforeignpay2000@live.com ) .

FURTHERMORE, WE WERE SENT AN EMAIL, STATING THAT IT WAS STATED UNDER THEIR ENCODING LAW OF FUNDS TRANSFER OF SECTION 35/36 OF THE GENERAL MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION AND ARTICLE OF ASSOCIATION THAT GUIDES THE CBN PROTOCOL AND ALL BENEFICIARIES IN REGARDS TO FUNDS TRANSFER, THAT OVER DUE CONTRACT, CAN BE RECALL BACK FOR PAYMENT WITH PROMPT ATTENTION AND INTERVENTION FROM THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT IN CHARGE OF FUNDS TRANSFER TO BENEFICIARY. WITH THEIR AMENDED INFORMATION, WE HAVE SEEN TO THEM A NOTICE THAT YOUR PAYMENT FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE WHOLE SECURITIZATION PROCESS OF HAVING YOUR FUNDS RELEASED TO YOU ACCORDINGLY WITH OUR ASSISTANCE; YOUR FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED WITHIN 48HOURS OF PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF THE FEE THAT WAS IMPOSED ON YOU BY THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT PAYMENT OFFICE . TO FURTHER EXPLAIN TO YOU, THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS CONTRACT PAYMENT FUND WITH THE CBN, WE HAVE OUR SECRETE AGENT, THAT MONITOR THE ACTIVITIES OF THE BANK IN RELATION TO TRANSFERRING OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOU, BEING THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY ON IT WILL BE ON YOUR FAVOR.

AN AFFILIATED SECURITY DEPARTMENT THAT WORKS WITH US IN ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR FULL FUNDS BEING TRANSFERRED TO YOU IS THE (ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION) EFCC. WITH THEIR HELP, WE WORK TOGETHER TO COMBAT FUNDS TRANSFER TO RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY. THE ABOVE MENTIONED SECURITY DEPARTMENT, THAT HELP TO DETERMINE THE ACTIVITIES OF THE BANK AND ENSURE, THAT UND IS RIGHTFULLY TRANSFERRED WITH ALL PROCEDURES FOLLOWED BY THE BENEFICIARY; YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (E.FCCNIG@LIVE.COM). YOU ARE ADVISED, TO CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY, AND THEY WILL INFORM YOU BETTER ON THEIR HIGH LEVEL OF SECURITY THAT WAS IMPOSED ON YOUR FUNDS.

YOU ARE ADVISED, TO CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY AND INFORM US ON THE OUTCOME OF THEIR EXPLANATION TO YOU IN REGARDS TO YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER AND ASSURANCE. WE THE FBI, WILL DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUNDS IS TRANSFERRED TO YOU, EVEN IF IT WILL COST US TO ASSIST YOU IN MAKING SOME PART FEE TO THE BANK SO AS TO ASSURE YOU ON THIS CONTRACT PAYMENT FUNDS. GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE ABOVE SECURITY DEPARTMENT OF NIGERIA. (EFCC).

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation

I wanted to know if you have seen anything like this. I dont know why any FBI agent would have an email address from hotmail or yahoo. "ROBERT MUELLER III" <jerrybank5794@yahoo.com> was the email address in the header.

Also, I just wanted to let people know about a week ago, ive recieved an email from CapitalOne stating that someone had tried to access my account from an unautherized computer. The email said that I would have to click on the link to verify my information. I called Capital One instead because I know that I usually dont pay my account over the internet with CapitalOne, they told me that they didnt have anything in my file stating that they sent anything like that to me...they said it was a fraudulent email and to disregard it. I just wanted to let people know that this is a scam also, the people want you to click on the link to get your information.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:10 pm 

netmeinone wrote:
I've sent you a PM with my contact information. Let me know what questions or information I can provide.

Check your box, I just sent you a PM.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

pissedatscammers,
The email you posted is a scam. There is a message thread called "Scammers are among us" that gives more information on the topic.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 am 
Gold Member

northview_mom wrote:
This happened to me too. The exact same scam. The guy fed-ex'd me the money orders and I was instructed to cash them in at my bank and then take my cut out for me and use the rest to wire money to someone by the name of Jonathan Mark in the United Arab Emirate. Luckily I found out that it was a scam before I got in any deeper. I only cashed the first set of money orders for the first assignment and then when I got the 2nd shipment, that's when I got suspicious. I didn't cash those, instead I called the police and told them everything. They took the money orders, copies of my emails and the fed ex envelopes into evidence and I have to contact the bank, the post office and the credit bureaus on Monday. Because he urged so much to cash them at my bank, there is a possibility that he could somehow get my bank information even though I didn't give him any of that info. The name of the person who wrote out the money orders to me was a "T. Jenkins" and the sender of the fed ex package was a "David Dorsy" out of New Jersey. The contact person that I have been dealing with says his name is James Walter and has an email address of jameswalexports@aol.com. In the mean time, when the money orders that I did cash come back as fraud, I could be responsible for repaying that money. This man, James Walter has my phone number, my address, knows where I work and and my hours. I don't know WHERE this man really lives, if he's in the US or even in the same State or what connections he may have. Not only did I get myself into a possible financial mess, but I've managed to put myself as well as my family in danger.

Tam

How could he get your bank info if you cashed the money orders at your bank?

Just curious.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:05 am 
Gold Member

admin wrote:
reverse wrote:
admin wrote:
What I am saying is that the funds availabilty paramters, which are controled by the government must be changed, that would give the banks some flexibility to be more accurate.

reverse . . . can you go into more detail about this, since you know more about the banking laws. Is there a specific law that I can refer to (by number or name) and the portion of it that would need to be changed? If we as a group had something we could refer to and point out directly, maybe we could focus in on it.

(just brainstorming here)

Reg CC///////////

The following types of deposits must be made available on the first business day following the banking day of deposit (“next-day availability”):

Cash deposited in person to one of your employees.

Electronic payments received by your institution for deposit in an account — An electronic payment is considered received (deposited) when your institution has received both payment in collected funds and information on the account and the amount to be credited. (Under other rules, funds for most electronic deposits are made available on the day of deposit.)

U.S. Treasury checks deposited in an account held by a payee of the check — Unlike deposit types listed in 4 through 8 below, which pertain to deposits made in person, Treasury checks deposited at an ATM owned by your institution (a “proprietary” ATM) must be accorded next-day availability.

U.S. Postal Service money orders deposited in person to one of your employees and into an account held by a payee of the check.

Federal Reserve Bank and Federal Home Loan Bank checks deposited in person to one of your employees and into an account held by a payee of the check.

State or local government checks deposited in person to one of your employees and into an account held by a payee of the check, if your institution is in the same state as the payor of the check. (Note: If the customer desires next-day availability of funds from these checks, you may require use of a special deposit slip.)

Cashier’s, certified, or teller’s checks deposited in person to one of your employees and into an account held by a payee of the check. (Note: If the customer desires next-day availability of funds from these checks, you may require use of a special deposit slip.)

Checks drawn on an account held by your institution (“on-us checks”) deposited in person to one of your employees or at on-premises ATMs or night depositories, if the branch or branches involved are in the same state or check-processing region.

Deposits that include some checks of types not listed above — The first $100 (or the total amount of the deposit if it is less than $100) of non-“next-day” checks must be made available the next day.
Exceptions: When deposits of types 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are not made in person (for example, when they are made at one of your ATMs), the funds must be made available by the second business day. Deposits, cash or check, made at an ATM that you do not own (a “nonproprietary” ATM) must be made available by the fifth business day.

For checks of types not discussed above, funds generally must be made available in accordance with a schedule specified in Regulation CC. That schedule varies depending on whether the check is considered “local” or “nonlocal.”

A check is considered “local” if your institution is located in the same check-processing region as the paying institution. Funds from local checks must be made available by the second business day following the day of deposit.

A check is considered “nonlocal” if your institution is not located in the same check-processing region as the paying institution. Funds from nonlocal checks must be made available by the fifth business day following the day of deposit.
There are several minor exceptions to the two- and five-day availability rules. They involve, for example, certain checks deposited outside the continental United States and cash withdrawals from certain checks. A detailed explanation can be found in section 229.12 of Regulation CC.

But remember—no matter whether the check is local or nonlocal, the first $100 of a deposit that is not already subject to next-day availability must be made available by the first business day following the day of deposit. This does not apply to deposits at nonproprietary ATMs and to deposits subject to certain exception holds. Further explanation can be found in section 229.13 of Regulation CC.

Top of page

The following types of deposits must be made available on the first business day following the banking day of deposit (“next-day availability”):

Cash deposited in person to one of your employees.

Electronic payments received by your institution for deposit in an account — An electronic payment is considered received (deposited) when your institution has received both payment in collected funds and information on the account and the amount to be credited. (Under other rules, funds for most electronic deposits are made available on the day of deposit.)

U.S. Treasury checks deposited in an account held by a payee of the check — Unlike deposit types listed in 4 through 8 below, which pertain to deposits made in person, Treasury checks deposited at an ATM owned by your institution (a “proprietary” ATM) must be accorded next-day availability.

U.S. Postal Service money orders deposited in person to one of your employees and into an account held by a payee of the check.

Federal Reserve Bank and Federal Home Loan Bank checks deposited in person to one of your employees and into an account held by a payee of the check.

State or local government checks deposited in person to one of your employees and into an account held by a payee of the check, if your institution is in the same state as the payor of the check. (Note: If the customer desires next-day availability of funds from these checks, you may require use of a special deposit slip.)

Cashier’s, certified, or teller’s checks deposited in person to one of your employees and into an account held by a payee of the check. (Note: If the customer desires next-day availability of funds from these checks, you may require use of a special deposit slip.)

Checks drawn on an account held by your institution (“on-us checks”) deposited in person to one of your employees or at on-premises ATMs or night depositories, if the branch or branches involved are in the same state or check-processing region.

Deposits that include some checks of types not listed above — The first $100 (or the total amount of the deposit if it is less than $100) of non-“next-day” checks must be made available the next day.
Exceptions: When deposits of types 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are not made in person (for example, when they are made at one of your ATMs), the funds must be made available by the second business day. Deposits, cash or check, made at an ATM that you do not own (a “nonproprietary” ATM) must be made available by the fifth business day.

For checks of types not discussed above, funds generally must be made available in accordance with a schedule specified in Regulation CC. That schedule varies depending on whether the check is considered “local” or “nonlocal.”

A check is considered “local” if your institution is located in the same check-processing region as the paying institution. Funds from local checks must be made available by the second business day following the day of deposit.

A check is considered “nonlocal” if your institution is not located in the same check-processing region as the paying institution. Funds from nonlocal checks must be made available by the fifth business day following the day of deposit.
There are several minor exceptions to the two- and five-day availability rules. They involve, for example, certain checks deposited outside the continental United States and cash withdrawals from certain checks. A detailed explanation can be found in section 229.12 of Regulation CC.

But remember—no matter whether the check is local or nonlocal, the first $100 of a deposit that is not already subject to next-day availability must be made available by the first business day following the day of deposit. This does not apply to deposits at nonproprietary ATMs and to deposits subject to certain exception holds. Further explanation can be found in section 229.13 of Regulation CC.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:31 pm 

I have another quick question for "admin":

I remember reading somewhere that you write a letter to your bank about how much you wanted to pay per month to settle things and pay off the debt. I am in the process of writing a letter (so I can just get it over with) and was wondering if you have any tips on writing one of those letters. Also, is there a specific department we are supposed to write?

Also, I live in Northern California, do you know any good attorneys out here that I can get advice from?

A question I have for "reverse" (or anyone that can answer):

1.) Are banks always supposed to mail back all the copies of bounced money orders/checks? And if so, are the copies supposed to be clear and legitable? In my situation there were 12 money orders cashed and they only sent me back three...which the copies was so bad the Police Officer couldn't even make a copy of them.

2.) Since I have been at this bank, there has been two times (last year) that someone had gotten access to my account over in Europe (of all places) and tried to charge thousands of dollars to my account (this is the only bank that this has ever happened to me)...I spoke to a customer service rep the other day who said if someone gets ahold of a customers account then the bank is supposed to close out the account completely and start a new one for the customer. This bank never did that...all they did was change my card number.

Also, when I submitted a complaint to the manager about how I feel if I am going to be held responsible for all of this that I at least feel that they can start taking an extra step to protect their customers a little more. I shouldn't come in to the same teller twice in one week and cash that much money without at least ONE question asked. The manager said I was right especially if I went to the same girl twice...the manager said the tellers were told to check things like that....my question is, is there anything else I can do to get this bank possibly investigated for not following certain guidelines in protecting their customers? This is now the THIRD time I have been told something completely different from what they were supposed to do under certain circumstances. While I understand that customers are held accountible for everything they cash/deposit, a lot of this could have also been avoided. I have just sent off certified letters to both the supervisory board and the CEO of the bank concerning this issue and am also going to take time to write the National Credit Union Administration, Federal Trade Commission, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and Department of Financial Institutions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

pissedatscammers,
When the bank starts to demand payments, there are some people that will try and fight it by getting a lawyer. Others will agree to payments but cannot pay in full so they will write a letter to the Loss Prevention Department of the bank . . . I personally would copy in anyone else from the bank that you have already spoken with on this matter. In the letter you can tell the bank that you can pay X amount per month until the total is paided off. In ours, we also told the bank that payments in no way were an admission of any fault on our part . . . we were only making payments to save our credit rating . . . and we were going to be going forward with our lawyer to recover money loss since we saw it as the bank's fault . . . several of their employees told us that the check was good, and we trusted that they knew what they were talking about and that is the ONLY reason that we went forward with the transaction.

Does that answer your questions for me?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:34 pm 

admin wrote:
pissedatscammers,
When the bank starts to demand payments, there are some people that will try and fight it by getting a lawyer. Others will agree to payments but cannot pay in full so they will write a letter to the Loss Prevention Department of the bank . . . I personally would copy in anyone else from the bank that you have already spoken with on this matter. In the letter you can tell the bank that you can pay X amount per month until the total is paided off. In ours, we also told the bank that payments in no way were an admission of any fault on our part . . . we were only making payments to save our credit rating . . . and we were going to be going forward with our lawyer to recover money loss since we saw it as the bank's fault . . . several of their employees told us that the check was good, and we trusted that they knew what they were talking about and that is the ONLY reason that we went forward with the transaction.

Does that answer your questions for me?

Thank you. The other question I had was do you know of any good lawyers in Northern California that I can get some advise from on this issue? Also, do you mind if after I am finished with the draft of my letter if I PM a copy to you so you could possibly look over it and tell me what you think?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:07 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

pissedatscammers wrote:
Thank you. The other question I had was do you know of any good lawyers in Northern California that I can get some advise from on this issue? Also, do you mind if after I am finished with the draft of my letter if I PM a copy to you so you could possibly look over it and tell me what you think?

Let me check my database at home for a lawyer.

I would be more than happy to take a look at your letter once you are done with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 pm 

admin:

Check your box I pm'd the letter to you so you can check it out 8)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:51 pm 

My roomie signed up for this as I have been a mystery shopper before...when he received a check I knew it was fishy. He is running to the bank with copies of the emails and the check to turn it in, or if that fails the police station.

Email sent today:

FULL SCOPE EVALUATION INCORPORATION
Contact - Cindy Edwards (Logistics and Feed back)

EVALUATION INSTRUCTIONS
Hello ,
You will be evaluating one Pet Mart store in your City. You can go
ahead with the Evaluations by making use of beneath guideline and
instruction.

The fund with you covers all expenditures including evaluation,
shopping, transport and your compensation (Salary=$200.00) for this
survey.

EXPENDITURES BREAKDOWN:-
Salary .................$200
Pet Mart................$100
Transportation ……$50

You are to purchase Goods of your Choice for your own Use at any Pet
Mart store in your City which you are evaluating , spending not more
than $100.00 dollars altogether, you will also be using $50.00 for
transportations. I hope to trust you with the remaining fund. THE REST
WILL BE FORWARD TO OUR BRANCH OFFICE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER .

Also as regards Pet Mart store, we will be using our company feed-back
mechanism therefore you will be sending funds through Western Union in
your City, back to us.
As we are evaluating transactions above the $1,500 mark out of $1,850.
You will take balance amount to the Western Union Outlet you will
evaluate. You will have to pay the Western Union transfer charges
$??.?? out from the balance. Kindly, send the remaining funds to the
details below today. E-mail your Evaluation report today with Western
Union transferred details so I would be able to forward your
evaluation report to the Evaluation Team then you will be assign for
the second assignment as soon as possible.

NAME: Cindy Edwards .
City/State : Rockford, IL 61104.
Amount to send: $1,???.?? ( The Balance after you must have deducted
all other charges )

After your Evaluation and the fund has been sent, Do email us your
evaluation report and the following Western union Transfer Details
such as # :

SENDERS'S NAME AND ADDRESS : ?
RECEIVER'S NAME : ?
10 DIGIT MTCN NUMBER : ?
AMOUNT SENT: $1,???.?? AFTER DEDUCTING MONEY GRAM CHARGES FROM $1,500.

Remember what we are really after are the lines of question stated
below, those are guidelines that you will lookout for during your
visits to pet-Mart and Western union Outlet.

GUIDELINES:-
-How long it took you to get services.
-Ambiance/Outlook of the Shop/Outlet
-Smartness of the attendant
-Customer service professionalism
-Reaction of personally under pressure
-Information that you think would be helpful
-Your comments and impressions.
-Your personal opinion

We are Counting on you, and expect a detailed report as soon as
possible.Thank you.

Damon Owen