ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: money order cashing and love stinks!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:56 am 

Here is a letter that I received from someone that I meet in internet dating service. please beware!

Dear Sweetie,

There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future, it's what I want out of life.

I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to.I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm.

I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff.I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep.I want to see your morning hair, I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt),I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are lucky to have found each other.I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me.I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out.I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together.

I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time..want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream, well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer.

I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.
Love ya,
Terry

Post subject: money order to send via western union
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:01 am 

Money order instructions to send via western union!

Terry Smith <terrysmith411@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Love

How are you doing today?How have you been? well babe i just want you to know that i will be coming home next week cus you will be getting the Money Order today or probably tomorrow, so i need you to go cash it and then send the money to me Via western union money transfer so i can come on time so we are not going to miss each other anymore....babe I love you so much and i can't wait to see you and start a family with you, here is where i want you to send the money order as soon as it has been cashed.....

MARTINS PETER
243 BISHOP STREET
LAGOS,NIGERIA

If you wanna know who Martins Peter then i will be glad to tell you, Martins Peter is the bank Manger thats will help me get the money as soon as you send it and he will bring it to me and then i can start coming hime.You will be asked to provide a test question and answer, this is what i want you to use when you get there.......

TEXT QUESTION.....WHO IS MY LOVE
TEXT ANSWER........MARITE

Is that okay by you? please let me know as soon as you send it and please send the MTCN # and the amount you send to my email so it will enable me to go pick up to the money and start coming home, please send me an email so i will know you have gotten this email and that you understand all what i said about it okay

I love you so much
Terry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject: travel destinations for the con artist
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:07 am 

Here is the travel itinerary of this con artist!

he just called me from someplace when western union did not give the money to him! i said you got the wrong number sir!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your online booking. Please find below your reservation details.

Attention:
- As a result of increased security measures, check-in delays may be longer than expected. - If you are travelling to the US, security, customs and immigration authorities require airlines to make your passenger data available to them. For more info CLICK HERE

Your booking code is: BUSNQD

Your flight selection:

Departure

From Lagos (Murtala Mohammed Airport) to Amsterdam (Schiphol)

Flight number KL0588

Departure time 22:15 Tue 25 Oct 2005
Arrival time 06:00 Wed 26 Oct 2005

Class Economy Class

From Amsterdam (Schiphol) to Minneapolis

Flight number KL6041

Departure time 10:45 Wed 26 Oct 2005
Arrival time 12:45 Wed 26 Oct 2005

Class Economy

Remarks Operated by Northwest Airlines

From Minneapolis to Rochester (Minnesota) (Municipal)

Flight number KL7660

Departure time 16:00 Wed 26 Oct 2005
Arrival time 16:55 Wed 26 Oct 2005

Class Economy

Remarks Operated by Northwest Airlines

Passengers 1 Adult(s)

Price USD 1,670.78

Price Breakdown

Passenger Type Excluding tax * Tax * No. Total *

Adult(s) 1,419.00 251.78 1 1,670.78

*Prices are listed in USD
USD 1,670.78

Price is based on Economy (Flexible)

Passenger information

Title Mr

First name Terry

Last name Smith

Phone daytime 2348030533795

email terrysmith411@yahoo.com

Seat preference Aisle
The requested seat location is subject to actual availability. For confirmation, please contact KLM reservations.

Special meal Low fat, Low cholesterol
Special meals are not always available and are never served on flights within Europe and on Northwest operated domestic flights withing the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.

Remark: It was not possible to book your meal preference.
KL 6041 Amsterdam to Minneapolis
It was not possible to book your meal preference.
KL 7660 Minneapolis to Rochester (Minnesota)

Ticket Delivery Information

Receipt of ticket KLM Ticket office

CHURCHGATE TOWERS,PLOT PC30, AFRIBANKSTREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS

Opening hours: Mon - Fri 08h00-16h00 Sat 09h00-13h30

Collection date Tuesday 18 October 2005

Ticket Type E-Ticket

Payment Information

Payment type Cash

Payment details Pay cash when picking up your ticket.

If you opt to pay by Credit Card at the airport, please bring your Credit Card when collecting the ticket.

If you have any questions, please contact KLM Service Center LAGOS 01-2619336 or ABUJA 09-5239965

Baggage Policy:
Dangerous items are not permitted to be taken as luggage into the cabin of an aircraft or its hold.
Certain items are only permitted to be taken aboard the aircraft as hold luggage.
Specific rules may apply to your journey. Go to klm.com for a complete overview on baggage allowance and latest updates

Please ensure that you are in possession of the correct and valid travel documents for your entire journey.

Thank you for booking with KLM!

Yours sincerely
KLM e-Services

Subscribe to our
e-mail newsletter

Book a car

Book
your hotel

Post subject: look familiar to anyone?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:26 pm 

HERE IS THE DOCTOR'S DETAILS FOR COLLECTING THE MONEY FOR US:

NAME:KAREEM BAMIDELE
ADDRESS:LAGOS ,NIGERIA
ZIP/POSTAL CODE:23401

AND PLS KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELOW DETAILS:

SENDER'S NAME ............................................
SENDER'S ADDRESS......................................
AMOUNT SENT.................................................
MTCN NUMBER................................................
SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER(TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER).................

PLS DAIMON KINDLY SEND US THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMMORROW COS I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY MONEY ME AND I HAVE ALOT OF BILLS TO TAKE CARE OF TOO.BUT YOU CAN DEDUCT THE MONEY AS SOON AS U GET THE MONEY ORDERS THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARING
HUGS AND KISSES.....................................................STELLA

Post subject: Re: money order cashing and love stinks!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:27 pm 

Wow ! This love letter has been going around for three years, I got an almost identical one this week. Too bad this time she ( or he for that matter ) forgot that he was suposed to be scamming a man as a woman LOL !! Here it is :

Good morning My Dearest Love,

How are you? How was your night? Did your dream about me last night? It's 6:26 pm here in Nigeria. I'm so tired right now, am just coming back from a small local town where I used to buy art work materials. I'm really tired, and I am thinking of being closer to you at this instant. It's always so nice to check a mailbox after all the stressful day at work and find out "You've got a mail" from a very special person. Thanks for sharing the lovely song with me. I really enjoyed listening to the song, and playing it over and over again. Thanks for sweet and kind words. You mean more than the world to me. I just got done with my final shopping here in Africa, and perparing to ship all my items to the U.S. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job. Professionally, i have once been an accountant before facing the carier i have always prayed for .I do travel outside of the States to buy Art Sculptures, gold, craft , beeds etc and ship it into the States for sales. This have make me travel alot , I have been to different Europian countries,twice in Australia and my first time in the western part of Africa(Nigeria) for a special shopping for some latest Art Sculptures and quality gold. Honey, there was so much I wanted to tell you on the phone when I tried to call you yesterday, but can't get through. A lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. Lismin, I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how handsome you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to have a child with you and go through the experiences of parenthood with you. I want to see you and me chasing our little kid around the house, all three of us laughing our heads off and having fun. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in your arms. I want to fall asleep on your chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you. I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be thirty years old and still make out with you like a little schoolgirl. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want to hold your hand and scream at you while I bring our child into this world. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to be sitting there and watching our child take their first steps from my arms into yours. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you. I should be through with business this weekend and will be heading back to California Next week. I hope we can meet eachother when I get home next week, because I can't wait to see you.

Your's Forever Love,

Lacey

Its bout time these s.o.b.s reap what they sow already !! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited by masonlin on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:48 pm 

After I asked her why could a 28 yr old white Caucasian have a local Nigerian accent and slur from going there from America doing business for the first time, this is the reply :

Dear L____n,

My heart is hungry for your love, but my mind is aware of what it cannot have. I know we belong to different worlds so then why did you come and change everything around in my life? I thought I didn't want to love again, I thought I wouldn't be able to since my heart has hurt so much.. To even say I do - it's a scary thought, but you came along and I became fearless of it.

Are you not a Born Again Christian? Where is your faith? Why is your mind full of negative thought? I feel a bit sad for the first time reading your email, if I had known I shouldn?t have called you. I have been open with you, I have told you a lot of things no one know about me. Maybe, I should have told you earlier that I moved to the States 3years ago from Austria where I go to school that?s where I got my accent. I am who, I am. I am not on the internet to hurt anyone or for games most people played in this new age. I register and subscribed the Sexyfriendsearch, because I heard it on the local radio station in La Quinta that it?s a good way to meet new friends looking for relationship. I am on there to meet the love of my life and find someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. This is neither a hoax nor one of those unscrupulous predators from the devils in Hell playing and preying on the feelings and emotions. My feelings and love for you is real. Lismin, I am begging you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, not to scare me away from you because the love I have for you is undying. You should think positive and not negative. I am a TRUE Born Again Christian, and I was raised in a God fearing home. All that I have written to you came from the heart.

It's hard to explain myself or to put it together in one, the only easy thing to think of loves you. For just one look into your eyes makes everything in the world and in my life seem to disappear. You make me want to see the sunrise every day, to know it's another day where I can maybe have you by my side. I know faith can make this work someday if I just keep up my hope, 'til then I'll think of you just like now; your touch will forever caress me with tenderness, and your cares will keep the flame in my heart alive in hope that one day you and I will be together.... I wanted to ask you a alittle favor, but I can't ask again since you feel this way.

Love always,

Just Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:08 pm 

wow...i just got this letter lst week...i thought it was so sweet and romantic...what an idiot i am to fall for it.....about a week later he asked for money i smelled something fishy so i told him i had none...he told me to find a way to get some...i told him i couldn't do that and i have not heard from him since...i guess i am one of the lucky ones....the name he gave me is james ramsdell so ladies beware of him....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:07 pm 

I wrote her ( the scammer who mst be a niggerian man ) back quite obviously mocking him posing as Lacey that he is so fu__ed up about his sense of time difference and how going to school in Austria is why she got a Niggerian accent :)) LOL, also asking for her photos, chats, letters, cos the more we got stuff from her ( him ) the more we have inputs for all to fight against, had to include some terms of endearment though, while trying my best no to puke !! Stay tuned to see a Niggerian scammer scammed in action.This is her ( his ) reply so far, avoiding ALL my questions and requests, just hoping to bombard me and somehow got me again with these cut n paste jobs from where I am not sure yet, but it is so good, it made me really gag when thinking that this came from a black nigger man smoking yet stinking in his horrid sweat sitting in an internet cafe, spreading these honey tainted venoms to gullible gentle lonely man and women !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dear Love,

Sweetheart, I am just writing you to let you know how much I love you. I know we have many miles separating us but I know we'll make it through. Baby, you mean the world to me and no one can ever compare to you. I think about you all the time, like I said, I wake up to thoughts of you and go to sleep with thoughts of you. Your name repeats over and over in my mind. Each day my love grows stronger for you and I know for a fact that my love will never fade. These miles between us won't fade away but I know that our love will keep us together. It's so weird for us to be so far away from each other but yet so close. I love you, Baby.
Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:
Be your best friend.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
See our unborn child/children in your eyes.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a backrub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Marry you.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti.
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip across America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favorite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you.

Lacey

Dearest Lacey,

Thank you for your letter. May this reply of mine find you in HIS mercy and grace, as I am also in...Went to an adventist church for service today.

Yes we barely know / write each other for more than 2 weeks, but I am sure as soon as I see you for myself with my own brown eyes and look into yours... we will see that all the worries we had were so foolish. Have you by any chance send me more of your lovely pictures ? I have some more than I want to show you too. Lets do that till we meet again shall we ? And what is your number in La Quinta that I can call to confirm that you have arrived so I wont pass out from anxiety waiting outside the gate of the airport.

Or if we could see each other from the webcam, that would be really great. It would definitely make my weekend !!

My dearest Lacey, please tell me more of your childhood story, I apologized again for jumping into conclusion. So you went to school in Austria with lots of African students and African teachers, what kind of school is it and where is that city at ? Why did your parent send you to that kind of school ? I have an old lawyer friend whose wife is an Austrian immigrant. I am sure she will be able to shed more light in this matter.

Oh one more thing, I got a txt message from you this morning at 4:41 AM. Are you sure it was late at night over there ? Why are you going to bed to sleep at noon over there in Nigeria, is it to prepare for the long haul flight that you are going to take on your way home, and you closed all the curtain so it felt like late night, so you will not have to adjust to the 8 hours time difference, when you return home, and will be ready for us ?

Awaiting your pics, letters and stories and chats.

With love always

L____n

09/30/2008

pic removed, for respect to the actual owner.

Last edited by masonlin on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 am 

So.. no photos no chats, just straight to the asking favor now ... :roll:

Dear Love,

I am so happy, I feel complete. You are the piece of the puzzle that was missing in me. I didn't know what would fill that void, but I know now that it was always you. We've become such good friends, I trust you, and I care about you so much and I know that you feel the same way. It is so wonderful to know that you love me as much as I love you. I feel so overwhelmed with emotion that I'm speechless. I really am speechless. I just want you to know that I love you so much. Thinking of how much you love me brings me such comfort when I'm not feeling so great. Everything seems so right these days; everything makes sense. Thank you, my sweet angel.I really can't wait to be with you.

Honey,can you do me a favour ?

Love Always,

Lacey

Ignoring to reply, he had the nerve to im me at my cell while I was at work and ask for money :

Scammer: "Did u got my email about the favor ? "
Me : "Just got it :)
Scammer: " I want u to assist or borrow me a little buck, will give u back on thursday when I get home. Love you "
When I let it slide, he resent the text 3 times !!
Me : " So sorry I myself have not made any since the audit in July I am panicking "

After that it is absolute silence, no reply, no oh I am sorry to hear that, nothing.... ! Really make me wonder now, how much does a typical scammer make in a week ? How many victims can he do at one time, and what is their average lifespan before someone with the means fell victim and decides not to get mad but get EVEN !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 pm 

I got the same letter some of the others on this board got:
Hon,
I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand.This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long.I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other. I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night,and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be 50 years old and still make out with you like a little school boy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together.I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk,or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time. I want it to take your breath away every time I say,"I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart.I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well,I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer.I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head....I CARE Tracy and i hope am not too forward with this....i cant keep the feelings anymore,Plz accept me and promise to take care of David and I promise to give u the love that u deserve and care
Love Always

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:13 am 

This is the same guy (or girl or whatever) I was dealing with. He used the same name: Terry Smith and had a yahoo account. Talked to me on Yahoo Messenger under Terry Smith. I posted the pics he used on this site. He told me he was from Germany. Once I caught on, I really ended up sending an email and told him that I thought his words of love were a little much. After that I didn't hear from him again. Here are the series of emails I got:

You do have very charming warm smile,it is so captivating so much that i couldn't help but smile too whenever i watch those lovely pictures of your beauty... No one realizes the beauty of love, until you're caught in it..(he had inserted my name here) ,what you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful although I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance, but your beauty is beyond comparations.

Am the type of man when am with a woman...i don't look at any other woman no matter how they might be attractive..it still wouldn't move me..i think we have a lot of similarities and qualities that makes you more interesting to me...for i can tell you are a very special woman to me and i had like to begin a relationship with you.I know you will want that also?

Now ,if you asked me the most important characteristics in a woman that i am looking for?, i should say you got it all, i would say someone passionate,sensual,loving,adorable, woman of loyalty.honesty,sincerity.caring,understanding and with a kind heart.but in a real realm of nature .

How do you know if you have found your thelomy There are guidelines. Your thelomy is the first person you think of when you wake up in the morning, and the last person you think of before you go to sleep. The mere thought of them puts a smile on your face. In the presence of your thelomy, the things that hurt from the world seem to melt away. Time has no meaning, and forever could never seem long enough,because you want nothing more than to be with them, and be together.

Your thelomy knows just how to touch you, when, when, how soft, when to take you, when to allow them self to be taken. Your thelomy understands you,not just the person you project, or that person that you allow the world to see, but the real you. The one that you don't show anyone, for fear of rejection, or being misunderstood. Your thelomy sees right through all those ruses and sees you, for who you are. And loves you,faults, flaws, eccentricities and all. They know how to cheer you up, will hold you when you are hurt, and will let you get snot all over their shirt while you weep. Your thelomy will surprise you with little things, just because. Whether it be a surprise floral delivery, or your favorite candy. They will fight the world for you, so that you don't have to do it all the time,and will be your worst enemy when you are being self destructive,because they love you too much to allow anyone to ever hurt you, including yourself. They share the same thoughts, love with the same passion, and feel with the same intensity for you, that you feel for them. They are so much your soul mate, that they say the same things at the same time,because you just think THAT MUCH ALIKE. Your thelomy is your muse. They bring you inspiration to create,the strength to go on, and try again, when you think you have nothing left, and the capacity to fall more and more in love with every passing day. and this what make the most important characteristics in a woman that i look for. so tell me what do you think about my thelomy?

You have touched the deepest part of me when i thought no woman could ever reach.Thank you for being a part of me,i am so proud to have you here in my mind and heart.

Terry

This next one came after he was supposedly in Germany with his sister tending to his sick uncle:

How are you doing?I am so grateful to have received a reply from you.How is work and everything?I really miss you and it has been quite sometime we talked and chat.I have felt this connection about you and will let you know how you make me feel without your presence. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my Princess, and will forever be my Princess. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer.I want to call you and we will talk some more tomorrow,my sister will like to talk with you and i will be happy she hears your voice,remember Mr Scary Voice...lol, Anyway it is almost 3:00am Wednesday here and will like to have a rest,i am unable to connect my Yahoo IM.will check that in the morning and we can get to chat..Thinking of you in many ways

Terry

Sounds like he/she is making the rounds...

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:03 am 

Well last night after this guy that I know to be a scammer asked me for money I started to investigate. This guy has been saying everything that I wanted to hear! I thought my Prince had finally arrived. I am going to include his emails. I met him on Black Christian People Meet. He goes by GODFEARINGMAN35, GODFEARINGMAN26 AND GODFEARINGMAN73 on that site. I AM SURE HE HAS MANY MORE. His email is godfearingman_35@hotmail.com and he said his name is Richard Powell. The photos that is person is using are of a stunning male. There is even a photo with this so call person with his daughter and one with his mom. Here are the emails, there are many but I am just going to include some....You I also use to wonder why his emails we sent minutes apart, because he would send me more than one. I thought maybe he worked on them until he was ready to send them and then he would send them back to back. "But now I know they were saved scripts that are sent out to many people!" Well here goes...

This is the first one and then I'm going to skip to the last three.

Hello Sweetie,
How are you doing today?Thanks for Your mail. How are you doing and How is everything with You...I am very happy to hear back from you real soon...I am Richard Powell, friend call me Richie,which ever one you like you can call me,i am 5'9" tall with a Brown eyes, i do not Smoke and i do not drink Alcohol,a Computer Engineering for a living and own my own Computer Store... Am a very good looking gentle man of 35 years,i just turned 35 on January 26 never been married before but has one Daughter and would be willing to get Married to a wonderful woman whether she has Kids or not or not willing to have more Kids am still okay just wanna be happy together with the special woman for the rest of our life together...My Religion is Christian.I am Easy Going, Adventurous, Romantic, Ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mention a few sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything...I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned. I'm that type of person who always tries to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I'm also satisfied with whatever I have. I'm DELETE THIS POST the good characters in life. I'm of that type and want someone with the same to spend with...Am just as simple as u want,am a mixed race, African and Mexican, Mom is a Nigeria while my Dad is a Mexican they have lived in the states all there live so i was Born and Raised in Texas...I lost my Dad when i was 10 years old.My Mom later moved back to Africa where she is right now..I stay in Houston, Texas but currently in Africa visiting my sick Mom she is having Breast Cancer but i thank God the Doctor got it on time {hope you are not discouraged} but i will be back in the states in Three Weeks or less than that.

I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste.My Goals is to lead a peaceful life with the one I love.I have pretty much everything I want.I am very stable, and set for life with a great career.So the only thing missing in my life is a woman to love, and love me. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so Bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.

But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? mine is to get Married and settle down with that special woman cos i have accomplish almost all of my Goals, own my House and Have Three Cars...Are you really single and why are you single? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them.Would you like to have more Kids?What do you do for a living? How old are you really? What makes you upset? What makes you happy? What do you expect from your Partner? How do you handle conflict in a relationship? What do you look for in a Relationship?If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well.

I am Really Serious About You and Interested In Getting To Know You .I will be waiting for your Calm and Humble Reply. Take Care and Stay Bless Richard. (Sent 5-8-09 at 9:58 am central time)

My Love,
How are you doing today? I hope you are doing fine as i already knew you are doing good...Honey, i want you to know that ever since you came into my life, I have been so happy. The fact that we are a Thousand Miles apart is bothering me but i just believe we will be together soon.I hope you understand how much my love for you is true...The Distance between us does not even matter at all because you are always in my heart. I told You that I'm the right one. I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. I am waiting for the days to make our dreams come true. i cant wait to see you. Do you know why? Because you are the only one i wanna be with and spend the rest of my life with...Yours Love Richard. (Sent on 5-19-09)

Hello Sweetie,
How are you doing today?...Am very happy to hear from you...Babe,i want you to know that you have been the reason why i get on the Computer Every Morning...I don't do this but since the day have met you, i have always been checking my E-mail Twice a day to see if you send me message yet and am happy about us...Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I have never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete.With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we are saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I have told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you are the only one i will love. I would do anything.Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person,and loving Wife. I LOVE YOU!!!Love Richard. (Sent 5-20-09 at 3:49pm central time)

Sweet Heart,
How are you doing today?I have been thinking about you all day and there is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.
I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long.I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep.I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.
I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we have never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.
I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart.I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you...Thanks hope to hear from you soon...Yours Future Husband Richard. (Sent 5-20-09 at 5:55pm central time)

And this was the one that made me realize that he was trying to scam me!

Hello Sweetie,
How are you doing today?am very happy to hear from you babe...Honey,Honey, the reason why am writing you this short message is that, i got to the Hospital last night, the Doctor said i have to get some more Medications for Mom but i don't have any Money left with me , am flat Broke cos i have spent all the Money i brought here on her, i have gotten so much Medications for her in the past and now the Doctor said this gonna cost me $350...The reason why am telling you this is that i want you to Loan me the Money, am not asking you to give me the Money, just loan me the Money and i promise to pay you back as soon as i get back to the states Next Week....It really Killing me cos am asking you for this but i don't know what to do cos i have my Money at home but cant just access it while am here but until i get back to the states...I hope you consider me and help me out of this situation, Thanks hope to hear from you soon...Yours Love Richard. (Sent at 6:01pm central time)

I also have his some of the photos of I am sure it's some random person. I also found his fake myspace page.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm 

I got the exact same letter last night! The one where the guy says stuff like "I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do." When I first read it, I was like "wow", this guy is really serious about me. But, it just seemed sketchy and so I Googled a couple lines from the email, and sure enough the same exact love letter came up about 15 times, on all different scam sites.
I am so glad I figured this out now , before getting further involved. I've been chatting with this guy for about 2 weeks. He hasn't asked me for money (yet). But, now, as of today, I am cutting off all communication.
This experience has made me completely re-evaluate online dating. I am closing all my accounts, and just not going to talk to any strangers online ever again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 pm 

I have had a man called Marston Charles contact me through a dating site. I googled him and found him on facebook and nothing which worried me. He told me he had a son Martins who was 20. Was a very successful construction engineer and travelled all over the world. Over the period of a month I chatted on Yahoo messenger with both him and his son - he was completely in love with me and his son even called me mom. He was coming over to visit me in 3 weeks time. He then had to go to Nigeria with his son on business before he came to meet his "future wife" in his words.

He then telephoned me and we chatted - obviously just to make me comfortable with him. Then I was told his equipment had been lost and the shipping company would not be held responsible. He only had $40,500 with him and needed the balance of $4,500 immediately to help him purchase the new equipment vital to his job! My warning bells started to ring.

I found this site and guess what!!!! All my emails from him are EXACTLY what appear on this site - word for word - from 2008.

I was lucky. I did get taken in by his words. He referred to my children every single day by name and asked how they were doing.

And I thought it would never happen to me ....

Attachments:
Marston 5.jpg
Marston 5.jpg [ 29.76 KiB | Viewed 62817 times ]
8788500_b2921379c0b2aa9929b1c708abdcdcb3.jpg
8788500_b2921379c0b2aa9929b1c708abdcdcb3.jpg [ 7.67 KiB | Viewed 62817 times ]
File comment: Marston Charles
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 22.1 KiB | Viewed 62817 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm 

Quote:
found this site and guess what!!!! All my emails from him are EXACTLY what appear on this site - word for word - from 2008.

I am glad to read you took the time to do a google search.

Quote:
I was lucky. I did get taken in by his words. He referred to my children every single day by name and asked how they were doing.

I am glad you did not sent any money. Thank you for taking the time to post your experience so others who find this site will know that scams are still going on.

Media Reporter for ScamVictimsUnited.com

Google is your best online friend. Google everything.
http://www.google.com/

For Romance Love scams
http://romancelovescams.mysubdn.com/forum/index.php