ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:33 pm 

Here is a link to the latest 7 January 08 article by Ellen Whinnett of the Herald Sun, the first newspaper to run a story on Gabrial Pennicott's frauds. Ellen outlines and explains the 47 charges laid against Gabrial Pennicott.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 62,00.html

Post subject: Gabrial Pennicott's Partner in Crime to go to trial also
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 pm 

From the Australian government ASIC website, re Gabrial's business partner in fraud - Jan Li - who also used the name Jane Lee - real name Lum or Lam Lee (phonetic Chinese pronounciation).

Friday 11 January 2008

Ms Jan Li, of Blackburn South, Victoria, appeared in the Melbourne Magistrates Court today on six charges brought by ASIC.

Ms Li is accused of dishonestly using her position as a director, other officer or employee of a corporation contrary to Section 184(2) of the Corporations Act. The charges relate to allegations that Ms Li transferred shares owned by companies she controlled between these companies at artificially inflated prices so as to change the balances of the inter-company loan accounts between the companies. ASIC alleges no money was paid for the shares and that the consideration for the shares was recorded by adjusting book entries in the inter-company loan accounts. The value of these transactions was $2,465,000.

ASIC also alleges Ms Li transferred shares at artificially inflated prices to herself and one other person in lieu of being repaid amounts owed to them. Further, ASIC alleges Ms Li and the other person then transferred the shares to another company controlled by Ms Li, which paid money for the shares to Ms Li and the other person. The monetary value of these transactions was $125,000.

A committal mention hearing was set for 17 March 2008 in the Melbourne Magistrates Court.

The Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions is prosecuting the matter.

Background

On 21 December 2007, Mr Gabrial Neil Pennicott, a co-accused with Ms Li, appeared in the Melbourne Magistrates Court on 47 charges. These charges include charges similar to the six laid against Ms Li. Mr Pennicott will next appear before the Melbourne Magistrates Court on 17 March 2008 for a committal mention hearing.

Post subject: Australian Investigator
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:48 pm 

Does anyone know the nme or contact information for the investigator that was hired by the Australian investors to find Gabe? I have some more informatoin to pass along to them, as well as the prosecutor handling the ASIC case. Gabe was up to his same old scam in the United States over the past three years as well, operating mostly out of the Newport Beach area.

Post subject: Re: Gabrial Pennicott & Lum Lee - Court Appearances
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:50 am 

On 17 March 2008, Gabrial Pennicott & his partner in crime "Jane Lee" or "Jan Li", (really Lum Lee) appeared at a pre "commital trial" mention (adminstrative hearing) at the Melbourne Magistrates court, Australia.
The Magistrate varied Pennicott's bail conditions so he now only has to present himself to the Queensland police once a week instead of three times a week. Pennicott argued he had to look after the children since his new wife (ex Cynthia Cowie of B.C. Canada) is pregnant again.
Australian Securities & Investment Commission ("A.S.I.C.") representative Greg McLeod, who has headed the fraud investigation over the last couple of years, said that the case against Pennicott was strong and that he expected Pennicott would serve substantial jail time.
Lum Lee's hearing was adjourned until 19 May 2008 to see whether she is successful in applying for "Legal Aid" [her strategy is to pretend that she has no funds, after the original stolen funds were transferred & hidden overseas].
Apart from a further adminstrative appearance on 11 December 2008 (which Pennicott is not required to attend), 3 weeks (15 days) has been set aside from 2 February 2009, for a "Commital Trial" where counsel will present issues, witnesses will be examined, and at which conclusion, the court will then schedule the main trials of Pennicott & Lee (to be held simultaneously).

Post subject: Re: Gabrial Pennicott - conartist extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:58 am 

I was just wondering what the latest was on Mr. Gabe Pennicott-Hoping that someone can update all of us on this site.

Post subject: CICM
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:24 pm 

delete.

Last edited by azztek on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:53 am 

Hi Azztek,
some further information for you.

In mid July 2002, Gabrial met with Paul Barnard-Brown of HSBC to discuss setting up an international banking program to allow funds to be transferred anywhere in HSBC's domain. He also set up an account that returned about 8% on invested funds.

He was also working on something he called a "black box" project at the time, which required him to have accounts set up with HSBC, and also described working on an investment project requiring their assistance which he called "Pep Up".

Gabrial visited China regularly with Lum Lee ("Jane Lee", "Jan Li") and is known to have set up bank accounts with attached unnamed ATM debit cards. For example, he and "Jane" went to Shanghai in March 2003; Beijing – April 2003; Shanghai, Ningbo & Guangzhou – November 2003, etc.

Gabrial & "Jane" have set up numerous accounts under various international business corporations, company & trusts, etc, in numerous offshore tax haven countries to transfer & launder the stolen funds - eg. British Virgin Islands.

We suggest you employ serious private investigators, & take immediate and aggressive legal action to secure your funds.

Use the Australian media, who are unsupportive to Gabrial after he conned Channel 7 T.V. with a faked self promotion piece.

Contact Greg McLeod at the Melbourne office of the Australian & Securities & Investment Commission ( A.S.I.C.) & tell them your story. They are behind the current 47 criminal charges laid.

Go to the FBI & SEC.

Gabrial is likely moving the "family" to Melbourne, Victoria, to be near his solicitors - Schetzer, Brott & Appel, Melbourne, since he will be going to a "Commital trial" on 2 February 2009 in Melbourne.

You can serve legal documents on Gabrial via his solicitors.

Don't delay. Go hard. Fight for your funds. Do not rely on company adminstrators or liquidators!

Last edited by anja on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Gabrial Pennicott & David Praise - conartist extraordinaires
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:33 pm 

Regarding David Praise "Edwards"... he doesn't use his last name of Edwards around here in Orange County. For obvious illegal reasons. I have a lot of info that I can share regarding this con-artist. He is a master manipulator, compulsive liar. I have copies of bounced checks with his signature and contracts with people he has scammed. I was his so called friend for quite awhile before I caught on and was scammed myself. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if I can help in anyway. I would love to get my money back as well if anyone can find this guy! Contact me through the email link below.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:16 pm 

In December 2006 I actually met Gabriel Pennicotti. I was under the influence from Gabe's "business partner," JOE HERSHMAN that Gabe was a diplomat from Australia and a very intelligent finance major. JOE HERSHMAN owns a company called Hugh Management Group, LLC. I grew up with Joe’s son and have known Joe for a long time and did not have any idea about what was actually going on. I left a job and at the time lived with Aaron Hershman. I started working for Joe’s company which specializes in project funding. I was a bit unaware of a lot back then. I contacted many different companies for Hugh Management to fund a project with. I found two people very interested but they didn't have the money for the "escrow deposit." So wanting to get these deals funded I asked Joe what to do. He mentioned that we could use a third party lender for the escrow deposit and when the deal funds the third party lender would be paid back 150 to 200% of their deposit from the total loan amount. I found a third party lender who was a friend and his parents are good friends of my parents. I made it very apparent at the time that everything needed to be paid on time since this was a close family friend and all. Joe promised me the world and made me very comfortable that he would fund everything on time. It has been well over a year now and Joe & Gabe have not funded one deal. Who would have ever thought? Now I did not lose the money but I lost a good friend and the respect from his family. It has been about a year and a half since then and I have just started to rebuild my relationship with my family who obviously thought I was an immoral scumbag like Joe Hershman. Joe is sitting pretty in Newport Beach Ca.

I only met or talked to Gabe that one time we ate dinner at Sutra Night club in Costa Mesa, CA.

Here is the information about this company
Hugh Management Group, LLC.
1350 E. Flamingo Rd. Ste 343
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Joe Hershman last home address:
3331 Marcues St
Newport Beach, Ca 92663

If Joe no longer resides there, his two, now adault, kids live at

4508 W. Balboa Blvd
Newport Beach, Ca 92663

He hides all of his money in his kids trust accounts and I'm sure many other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:04 pm 

Hi everyone, you may be interested to know that I am aware of David Praise.
He was for sometime "fund Raiser" for a Uk Company whom I am having investigated. The Chairman/CEO of is a top big time con who has had serious investigations made of him in his
home Switzerland [and was imprisoned for ten days] But Swiss FEDPOL could
not get answers from HSBC Hong Kong where he is alleged to have had $350mn
go walKabouts. The Board is littered with jail birds from USA
Nour were introduced by me to traders in NY [one whom claims to have
been a Pres Bill Clinton Special Assistant] Nour Chairman agreed to cover my intro
fee at $2mn if my intros defaulted on my 0.5% fee of trades. Nour Chmn
told me no trades done but I discovered my introductions had been given each
Euro 200,000 shares in Nour -some no deal done!
Deeper probing of your probs will undoubtedly lead back to Chairman
as mastermind. He is under surveillance by Uk authorities . Lets keep informed
-it is probably one of the biggest scams of which your piece is tip of iceberg

stclement

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:10 pm 

Gabrial and Cynthia Pennicott are directly connected to CICM (China Infrastructure Captial Management) and Cynthia was a signator on the CICM HSBC Bermuda bank account along with Kamanga Mwangi and Jeff Liu. They authorized the bank transfers of many millions of dollars. This was supposed to be a BLOCKED account in which NO funds could be moved. WE HAVE THE BANK STATEMENT!!!! RETURN OUR MONEY OR THIS WILL GET ULGLIER.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:51 am 

please help me. i have few documents concerning this Pennicott. I'll be willing to give out some information about some of his partners. There are four of them. i personally know one of them. and have lots of info about each of them except pennicott. Im asking for some information about what pennicott is doing so i can be able to find out more about his partners and some of their goals.

i want to stop one of his partners, the one i know, because he hurt my family deeply. and the way for me to do that is to find out as much as i can about his actions with what he has done with pennicott.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:57 pm 

The names of China Infrastructure Capital Management and its President have been abused and used in default by the unscrupulous group for evil purpose.

China Infrastructure Capital Management has engaged its team of legal advisors to review and act on the unscrupulous events with neccesary legal actions. And the claims have been referred to relevant authorities for record.

China Infrastructure Capital Management and its President strongly urge the victims to file in reports with relevant authorities and jointly track down the unscrupulous group for legal judgement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:14 am 

China Infrastructure Capital Management and its President are also the victims in the unscrupulous incident. It is hereby urged the victims to file in their report with the relevant authorities to jointly track down the unscrupulous group for legal judgement.
anja wrote:
Hi Azztek.

Regarding - China Infrastructure Capital Management ("C.I.C.M."):

You and other victim U.S. "investors" would be wise to meet and organise. Engage experienced private investigators to examine the principals of the company, their background & relationship, who controls the accounts, etc.

Prepare precise chronologies of facts; have them checked by your lawyers, and forward copies to the various U.S Federal regulatory authorities as well as sending a copy to Greg McLeod of the Melbourne office of the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (Australian regulatory authority) and tell them your story.

ASIC laid the 47 charges against Pennicott which are being prosecuted by the Melbourne Office of Department of Public Prosecutions (D.P.P.). I am sure they would be most interested in your story.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:53 am 

Mr. Jeff Liu, we do not have to track down anyone. We know them ALL. They are the officers of your company--CICM. You are responsible for YOUR officers. Return our money and we will go away. We have the bank statement. It shows who got our money and how much they got. I will post it if you like...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next