ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scam Email?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:53 pm 

Some help would be appreciated guys, the next line begins the email received.

paty viarey <patviarey@yahoo.com> hide details 11:29 am (8 hours ago)
to "M.D. O'Leary"
date Oct 18, 2007 11:29 AM
subject DARLING SEND AN E-MAIL TO THIS BANK FOR CONFERMATION AND POSIBLE TRANSFER
signed-by yahoo.com
mailed-by yahoo.com

My darling
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well as for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I appreciated your interest to assist me in transfering my money deposited by my late father at STANDARD TRUST BANK ONLINE OF LONDON of which my name appears as the next of kin.
Like i told you in my first mail my father was the personal advicer of the former head of state of my country ivory coast before he was killed by rebels when they took over the government which put me in this situation i am today.
After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to senegal where the united nations have their refugee camp in west Africa.
This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on mondays and fridays of the week and i thank God for the life of the pastor of Christ the king church located in the camp where i send and recieve emails. I chosen you immidiately i saw your profile at the site without delay,because they said that out of hundred,there must be a good samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chosen you and during my praying,God reveal to me that you are a very kind person,that is capable to help me.And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

I will like you to call me today by 3pm(GMT) with my rev father's phone,Rev pastor vicent oga (+221 32 59 761) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.I dont have money to call you there,since my sitaution here is very difficult.
Here is the contact information of the bank in london where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
STANDARD TRUST ONLINE BANK OF LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr Mark Gerald
E-mail :enquiriesstbonline@mail2finance.com
TEL: +44- 7031973638 or 0044-703 189 0935
Fax: +44- 870 479 5693
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will asist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address
(enquiriesstbonline@mail2finance.com) Attentioned Mr mark gerald the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 6.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin and i have equally forwarded your contact details to them to contact you.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR LIVIA VIAREY
AMOUNT 6.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS PARTRICIA VIAREY
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

God bless you as you do this today.
Yours Faithfully
PARTRICIA

EMAIL END

Well, do you think its a scam? I reckon so, I even sent back a harsh reply with some police credentials and she still sent this stuff back!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:46 pm 
Gold Member

Oh yeah that's a scam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:51 pm 

Reason it's a scam #1: They don't have internet access in a refugee camp.

Reason it's a scam #2: You don't end up in a refugee camp because your parents are killed. Refugee camps are usually populated by people who are fleeing famine, war, natural disaster or political persecution. not the death of their parents. That would be an orphanage.

Reason it's a scam #3: Persons with huge amounts of money don't go waiting around in a refugee camp until they can get someone else to receive the money and invite them to move to their country. If you have money you can get loans. You can definitely get enough to move from one country to another thus you need no help from outsiders. If I was owner of a bank and someone was heir to millions of dollars that is already in my bank I'd happily loan them enough for an airplane ticket. I know the money is there because it's in MY bank thus I am assured of getting my loan repaid with interest.

Reason it's a scam #4: Even if you are in a refugee camp you can inherit money where you are listed as next of kin. And furthermore I have never heard of a UN run refugee camp where you are treated like a prisoner and not allowed to leave. Most refugee camps are glad for people to leave. That makes room for someone else. Thus if someone had a huge fortune they were next of kin to inherit, the camp would be more than pleased to help them with collecting the money and becoming self supporting once again. Maybe they would donate some of that money to the refugee camp to help others.

While this deals mainly with Rwandan refugees it's pretty plain that any refugee camp run by the United Nations will have similar guidelines.

Quote:
--Untrue

The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will asist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Quote:
--True

8. Mechanisms for the resolution of disputes relating to land, property and inheritance must be accessible and effective.

http://www.refugeelawproject.org/resources/papers/archive/2005/jointstatement.htm

The reason they keep sending this stuff is because these scammers work off a script. They probably don't read your first few email replies. They just fire off the next reply in their script. It isn't until they believe you will send money that they will start dealing with you directly.

Post subject: Similar Email
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:30 am 

I also received similar email and it goes like this:

My darling
How are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well as for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I appreciated your interest to assist me in transfering my money deposited by my late father at STANDARD TRUST BANK ONLINE OF LONDON of which my name appears as the next of kin.
Like i told you in my first mail my father was the personal advicer of the former head of state of my country ivory coast before he was killed by rebels when they took over the government which put me in this situation i am today.
After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to senegal where the united nations have their refugee camp in west Africa.
This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on mondays and fridays of the week and i thank God for the life of the pastor of Christ the king church located in the camp where i send and recieve emails. I chosen you immidiately i saw your profile at the site without delay,because they said that out of hundred,there must be a good samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chosen you and during my praying,God reveal to me that you are a very kind person,that is capable to help me.And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.

I will like you to call me today by 3pm(GMT) with my rev father's phone,Rev pastor vicent oga (+221 32 59 761) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.I dont have money to call you there,since my sitaution here is very difficult.
Here is the contact information of the bank in london where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
STANDARD TRUST ONLINE BANK OF LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr Mark Gerald
E-mail :enquiriesstbonline@mail2finance.com
TEL: +44- 7031973638 or 0044-703 189 0935
Fax: +44- 870 479 5693
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address
(enquiriesstbonline@mail2finance.com) Attentioned Mr mark gerald the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 6.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin and i have equally forwarded your contact details to them to contact you.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR LIVIA VIAREY
AMOUNT 6.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS PARTRICIA VIAREY
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

God bless you as you do this today.
Yours Faithfully
PARTRICIA

So it is a scam, but I have replied to the abovementioned I want to see whether they will seek my details and all that so that they can draw money from my account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:38 am 

In this type of scam they usually don't try to get the info to take money out of your account. This is an advance fee scam where they will hit you with unexpected fee after unexpected fee that you are expected to help them with by sending money through Western Union or Moneygram. This isn't 100% and I bet they would take money from your account if you dumped the info in their laps but it isn't the usual way a scam like this operates.

What usually happens is they will correspond a few times with canned letters copied off a script to get your trust. Once you seem willing to help them transfer the money something will come up like a customs fee that the poor person in the refugee camp cannot pay. You will be asked to help pay that fee and then another and another until you run out of money to send and even then they will ask you to cash in your life savings, children's college money and probably sell your grandma into prostitution to come up with more.

Whatever you do while playing with them don't send them any scans of your driver's license or passport. They will use those to fool others. Also don't give them any identifying info because these people aren't friendly and you don't want a face to face with them. Of course if you don't anger them beyond all reason the risk is low but it's still a risk you don't want and don't need to take. Fake addresses and bank account info works just fine. If they press for a telephone get a free voice mail box on the web. There are plenty of sites for that. You can also say you are hard of hearing so don't have a phone or it's against your religion or your dog howls so much when the phone rings you had it taken out. It doesn't matter they'll be just as happy scamming you by email as by phone. Besides most of these guys have terrible English so you won't be able to understand but a tenth of what they say anyway. :lol:

Post subject: Another Format of the Scam Email
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:53 am 

Hi there, I received same kind of that e-mail last month. The first mail was somehow not so clear on what she wanted me to do so I replied to the sender to make her letter more precise. Please take note that she also mentioned Ivory Coast and almost the same situations. Here goes her second e-mail...

Dearest Franck,
Many thanks for your effort to respond to my email. I do contacted you direct to help me
Is me Ellen Susiana Awuah .That made contact with you, requesting your assistance to claim consignment out from Security Company as my foreign guardian, before I will proceed further. I want you to know that my father deposited the sun of seven million two hundred thousand united states dollars.USD ($7.200, 000). I promised to give you total amount of 15% Out of the money as soon as you help me claim it out from ( Stream Security Trust Company & finance ) as my foreign guardian.

I want you to know and understand the clear picture of my situation and help me out with all honest and sincere, Please the Most important thing now at this stage is for us to build trust and establish a very good relationship for each other and I also will want you to understand that this money inside consignment box is the only thing left over for me by my late Father and the only hope I have for my future, Please your honest assistance, understanding and caring is needed. If you want to hear more the death of my father, possibly you can ask me question, sure I will brief you.

I also need to hurry up in order to secure this money out of this place because of the current political situation here in this country now is not good and I want to secure this money out of this country before things get worst and relocate for resettlement.

Here is some important information for you in respect of the assistance I needed from you.

1-This consignment was deposited by my late father Chief Christopher Benjamin Awuah in Stream Security Trust Company here in IVORY COAST . Before his untimely death and is legally made by my late father and I have with me all the documents covering this deposited and agreement.

2-This money in the consignment box is legally owned /made by my only late father and I want every thing concerning this consignment to be followed legal, confidential and secret between you and I to avoid any problem because of any bad third party you make a contact with over there in your country.

3-I have to apply my Visa here in Ivory coast( West Africa) to meet you in person immediately the consignment transferred to your country and I are very sure that I will get it and what I only need from you is to be honest with me. As you can see my present condition, I don't need someone to break my heart.

4- When the consignment finally clear in your country, You have to open the box, Send me money from there to prepare my travel document to meet you possible I can get my own apartment to live, But only need your guardian as well until I finish my education before I will look into any business to pursuer also hope and pray that I have find somebody in you and I want you to take me very close like your family, brother, sister and best friends. I pray and hope also that this relationship will be a valuable and remarkable one in future.

Please I are entrusting you and hope that you will not let me down and betray me when the security company that hold my consignment transfer the consignment to you will not seat on the money because the money inside the boxes is my only hope for my future and my life.

Please we need to hurry up in order for this consignment to be transferred because my situation and safety is so bad at the moment and I will like to relocate for resettlement and continue my Education as soon as possible.

For your good information, this transaction is 100% risk free and in no way connected with any illegal transaction, Encase of any question relating to my father or any area you don't understand. Try to make me know so that I will explain to you more.

Please kindly reply my message immediately you received this email if you are interesting, for more details included your contact needed, ask any question and as well confirm to me that you receive this massage read carefully.

Confidentially I will like you to brief me more about you included your information needed to this transaction. So that I will simply go to security company and stand firm to introduce you to them as my foreign guardian who is going to clear the consignment on my behalf.

Also be aware that, I have ratify with security company at first stage, And they are aware that I will provide a foreign guardian, As soon as I got solid information from you, I will present your name to them as my guardian, Remember, This is a treaties (WILL) I mean agreement between them and my father in the day of deposition of the said consignment, That I most present someone to withdraw the consignment.

On your upcoming email in other to proceed immediately, I will like you to forward me your contacts info only,

Name: _
Adress_
Zip code: _
Contact Phone Number: _
Email: _
Address__

As soon as I receive this information from you I will go and settled with them I will keep you update on everything and step before you precede

wishing a very nice time to read my email and protection from God, with much love and blessing.

P.s. Please confirm to me if you received my photos, And try to ask me question in area you don't understand so that I will explain more to you and I will also will like you to send me your photos and brief me more about you as well

Best Regards
Ellen Susiana
Awuah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:17 pm 

Hi myquee. These letters all vary in details but the theme is always the same. Lots of money. Need your help moving it whether by cargo or bank transfer. Poor dear stuck somewhere with unsettled situation either politically or personally. You get a percentage as soon as the money arrives and then you give the rest to the person contacting you so they can start a new life and live the American Dream. Etcetera.

The same final outcome. You will be asked to help with some unexpected payments. You send money by Western Union or Moneygram to pay these unexpected expenses and finally your money is gone for good.

One observation. This box with all this money in it. Even if it contained $100 bills it would take more than one box. Since $100 bills are very hard to get outside the USA it would take a dozen or so boxes to hold $7,000,000.

Post subject: Re: Another Format of the Scam Email
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:00 am 

myquee wrote:
Hi there, I received same kind of that e-mail last month. The first mail was somehow not so clear on what she wanted me to do so I replied to the sender to make her letter more precise. Please take note that she also mentioned Ivory Coast and almost the same situations. Here goes her second e-mail...

Dearest Franck,
Many thanks for your effort to respond to my email. I do contacted you direct to help me
Is me Ellen Susiana Awuah .That made contact with you, requesting your assistance to claim consignment out from Security Company as my foreign guardian, before I will proceed further. I want you to know that my father deposited the sun of seven million two hundred thousand united states dollars.USD ($7.200, 000). I promised to give you total amount of 15% Out of the money as soon as you help me claim it out from ( Stream Security Trust Company & finance ) as my foreign guardian.

I want you to know and understand the clear picture of my situation and help me out with all honest and sincere, Please the Most important thing now at this stage is for us to build trust and establish a very good relationship for each other and I also will want you to understand that this money inside consignment box is the only thing left over for me by my late Father and the only hope I have for my future, Please your honest assistance, understanding and caring is needed. If you want to hear more the death of my father, possibly you can ask me question, sure I will brief you.

I also need to hurry up in order to secure this money out of this place because of the current political situation here in this country now is not good and I want to secure this money out of this country before things get worst and relocate for resettlement.

Here is some important information for you in respect of the assistance I needed from you.

1-This consignment was deposited by my late father Chief Christopher Benjamin Awuah in Stream Security Trust Company here in IVORY COAST . Before his untimely death and is legally made by my late father and I have with me all the documents covering this deposited and agreement.

2-This money in the consignment box is legally owned /made by my only late father and I want every thing concerning this consignment to be followed legal, confidential and secret between you and I to avoid any problem because of any bad third party you make a contact with over there in your country.

3-I have to apply my Visa here in Ivory coast( West Africa) to meet you in person immediately the consignment transferred to your country and I are very sure that I will get it and what I only need from you is to be honest with me. As you can see my present condition, I don't need someone to break my heart.

4- When the consignment finally clear in your country, You have to open the box, Send me money from there to prepare my travel document to meet you possible I can get my own apartment to live, But only need your guardian as well until I finish my education before I will look into any business to pursuer also hope and pray that I have find somebody in you and I want you to take me very close like your family, brother, sister and best friends. I pray and hope also that this relationship will be a valuable and remarkable one in future.

Please I are entrusting you and hope that you will not let me down and betray me when the security company that hold my consignment transfer the consignment to you will not seat on the money because the money inside the boxes is my only hope for my future and my life.

Please we need to hurry up in order for this consignment to be transferred because my situation and safety is so bad at the moment and I will like to relocate for resettlement and continue my Education as soon as possible.

For your good information, this transaction is 100% risk free and in no way connected with any illegal transaction, Encase of any question relating to my father or any area you don't understand. Try to make me know so that I will explain to you more.

Please kindly reply my message immediately you received this email if you are interesting, for more details included your contact needed, ask any question and as well confirm to me that you receive this massage read carefully.

Confidentially I will like you to brief me more about you included your information needed to this transaction. So that I will simply go to security company and stand firm to introduce you to them as my foreign guardian who is going to clear the consignment on my behalf.

Also be aware that, I have ratify with security company at first stage, And they are aware that I will provide a foreign guardian, As soon as I got solid information from you, I will present your name to them as my guardian, Remember, This is a treaties (WILL) I mean agreement between them and my father in the day of deposition of the said consignment, That I most present someone to withdraw the consignment.

On your upcoming email in other to proceed immediately, I will like you to forward me your contacts info only,

Adress_
Address__

As soon as I receive this information from you I will go and settled with them I will keep you update on everything and step before you precede

wishing a very nice time to read my email and protection from God, with much love and blessing.

P.s. Please confirm to me if you received my photos, And try to ask me question in area you don't understand so that I will explain more to you and I will also will like you to send me your photos and brief me more about you as well

Best Regards
Ellen Susiana
Awuah.

myquee,

I got similar e-mail with an added twist: sender sent 3 pictures of herself(or whoever)

afc :wink:

Post subject: Re: Another Format of the Scam Email
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 am 

alfonsoelchino wrote:
myquee wrote:

Dearest Franck,

Adress_
Address__

Best Regards
Ellen Susiana
Awuah.

myquee,

I got similar e-mail with an added twist: sender sent 3 pictures of herself(or whoever)

afc :wink:

That girl must be taking people for a smooth ride because she is not even ashamed to change the content abit. I also got one on 12/01/09 claiming tha she got 6.7M dollars in her dads a/c. That to me was ridiculous as i even wondered what on earth she was doing in a ''refugee camp''

jixy

Post subject: Re: Scam Email?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:17 pm 

Definitely a scam.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:46 pm 

Hi. I received same email from a girl living in Ivory Coast by the name of Faith Robert. She said his late father deposited 18,500,000 US dollars in the STREAM SECURITY TRUST COMPANY and she needs my help to transfer it to my country;Then she will give me 15% and will marry with me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:48 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

mk0,
It is a scam. Break off conversation with her now (it could even be a guy pretending to be a girl) Also, do not give them any of your bank account information.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 pm 

I received a new message:

Hello Dearest,
Thanks for your mail and how are you , i was touched after going through your profile i think is no longer neccessary for me to hide myself from you again and i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am Miss Lucy Kuti, 24years old girl from Liberia in West Africa,the only daughter of Late Dr & mrs Johnson Kuti, the former Director diamond extrotion Ltd in Monrovia and also the former minister of mineral resources.I want to let you know that your age is my like.thanks for your pictures.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but ,she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.
So I decided to run to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal.
I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country.My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$4.200, 000. in one bank in London with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall be willing to forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2nd year in the university, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assitance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put every things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
You can reach me on phone through the office number of the camp director, his name is revrend James Dominic and the phone number is 00221 77 27 11 587, if you will like to speak to me on phone. When you call tell him you want to talk to Precious Kuti,he will then receptionist to call me, i am staying at the female hostel block 104A. i will appreciate if you can also help me to secure my travelling document,maybe when i join you we can transfer the fund.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i begg you not to disclose it till i come over to join you once the fund has been transfered.

Yours Sincerely
Lucy. email: lucynelson1@yahoo.com

Last edited by mk0 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:11 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

This is a typical 419 scam. Do not respond to them any more. Block thier email address if you need to.

Also, can you post the email address that the scammer is using? Some people will google that information, and if you have it posted here it could help to save someone else from becoming a scam victim.

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:25 pm 

ANOTHER SCAM I have received:

I am joy rice the first daugther of Chief Edward RICE of mende tribe in SUDAN.On the 16th June, 2007 my father was murdered by some rebel group on the accusation that he is a great sponsor and in support to restore the democratically.

Almost half of our palace was burnt. Fortunately I was not in the place when they raided the palace,my father married 2 wives with 4 children.The two wives, with 3 children where murdered in cold blood while i was not around when the incident happen.Right now I am left alone since the sudden assasination of my father and the family.I have been displaced and totally disorganized left with nothing and nobody to cater for me since their deaths.

My father came back from travel and gave me some document to keep for him as usual he told me that he deposited 12.5million(Twelve Millions Five Hundred Thousand American Dollars) and some killos of gold in a metalic trunk box which he deposited with a private security company in Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire as a family treasure.

I made arrangement with two peace keeping force to help me to move out of the country, however i moved out of SUDAN successfully, to Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire where I am now.I have gone and confirm at the security company and the director told me that the box is still in the their custody.

Now because of the recent political crisis and blood shed in this country cote d ivoire so i dont want to experience it again so I wish to transfer these box containing the fund in the security company abroad and enter into a business venture as the country (Côte d’Ivoire)is no longer a peaceful country as it use to be before,

This country has witness all sort of political unrest ranging from ethnic clash which resulted to killing of innocent citizens and strangers people are living in fears as the country is no longer that peaceful nation as it was before due to this reason I have decided to contact you, to assist me to lift this my consignment out of this country. Please I need your assistance.Now permit me to ask these few questions as my guadian:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your partner or your dangther?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the money is transfer to your country?
4.Can you help me to come over to your country and further my educational carrier?
5.Can you asure me of the confidentiality of this transaction,So that when coming in to your country there would not be focus of attentionWaiting for your urgent reply and God bless you in advance. Thanks and God bless. Joy Rice. joyrice71@yahoo.com