There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:15 am 

Hi,

I spoke to Mark Zolbrist again at Mayan gold and he seems very excited about developments within the company. Why would you be thinking of writing it off? Maybe you should track Mark down and speak to him yourself...I didn't find it hard.

I also visited Broadcast International(BCST) at their offices in SLC and have since bought a much larger position at $1.20, I think this really is set to explode and I can only thank SCP for bringing it to my attention.

Homer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:20 am 

what is the verdict?

Is Strategic Capital Partners scam or not?

Who has invest with them and how much?

Post subject: Strategic Capital
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:54 am 

I still have no complaints about SCP.
They helped open Swiss Banking, I have visited several of their projects and so far can only say good things. Still waiting to make huge profits though :roll:

Post subject: There advice paid off!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:37 am 

If youread back through these posts you will se i was advised, as was another member of this board, to buy BCST ... ot was $0.87 at the time. Check it out now... http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=BCST.OB%2C+

At the time of me writing this I see it at $2.55 and believe it or not, I'm going to keep on holding, this is a great company.

Are SCP good? Well I'm certainly happy! :P

Post subject: BNS offer by SCP
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:29 am 

Hi, has anybody been offered a firm called Broadband Network Systems from Hong Kong by those Strategic Capital Advisors?

It's a tiny $5m revenues company however it is supposingly planning an IPO in few months (?!?), SCP won't provide any current financials, and apparently they are some kind of exclusive Cisco partner for tha Pacific rim, I checked with Cisco and there's as many as 115 Cisco partners in Hong Kong only.

All stock offering documents are fairly out of date (from the year 2003), and actually the money goes to an off-shore bank account (?). Legal documents are pretty strange too, as you're actually getting shares in an off-shore company, supposingly exchangable for the mainland company...

Not for my taste, sorry!

Post subject: Re: Strategic Capital
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:33 am 

Homer wrote:
I still have no complaints about SCP.
They helped open Swiss Banking, I have visited several of their projects and so far can only say good things. Still waiting to make huge profits though :roll:

Homer, have you been offered BNS too?

And about Swiss account, I was it's actually offered portfolio management account which gives full authorisation for those SCM guys to cover their expenses with my money, have you got the same deal too?

Post subject: Re: Strategic Capital Partners
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:34 pm 

I have nothing bad to say about ScP thay have shown me profits with
my BI Holdings , sure it took more time than i thought but im happy with the return i got and im more then happy about the banking i have with them. I also have some holdings in BNS and Mayangold lets hope thay will go the same way as BI did only time will tell.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:58 am 

Shown you profits, but have you actually got the money back?

I find it a bit strange that SCP is incorporated for the legal minimum, not even fully funded

Réf Capital-actions Libéré Actions
1 100'000.-- 50'000.-- 10'000 Namenaktien zu CHF 10.--

A capital of only 50k CHF.

First Swiss Financial Management AG has exactly the same board members as Capital

And these guys have a bunch of companies in Zurich, all seemingly doing the same thing.

also, I know they got my name from the same list as people who I know 100% are scammers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:32 am 

I also bought BNS shares and legal documents were more than strange . IPO was promised no later than end of 2007 but sill no news . Today I declare myself as a stupyd person who lost 8000 but you never know :D . As SCP is still there and they will contact me at least once a month then I won't read it complitly hopeless .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:53 am 

Has anybody bought Mayangold?
When and for how much?

Zafiris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:31 pm 

Yes I have been working with scp for some time now.

And yes i had a good profit return on my holdings in BI

Invested more in GBS also but did my research before investing into GBS and found nothing strange about it to be honest.

So my Verdict is thay Scp does take care of their clients.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:04 am 

The guy is offering me Mayan Gold shares at 2.5 eur/share

I still not convinced that they are legit. SCP that is.

A usual sign is that they ask for more funds with each transaction. they can show you all the profits they want as long as they never pay you!

supposedly they don't hold the shares for you.

Their office is in Zurich, but he calls from Madrid.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:28 am 

To anyone who bought Mayan Gold, where did you send the money?

They wanted me to send to a bank in Ireland in the name of Mayan Gold (BVI) Ltd.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:01 am 

I bought Mayan Gold for € 2,50/share (in Febr.2008).The Transfer was send to Ireland.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:54 am 

02.03.2007 Hoiatusteade Strategic Capital Partners Portfolio Management AG tegevuse kohta (Sloveenia)P U B L I C W A R N I N G

against Strategic Capital Partners Portfolio Management AG

Slovene Securities Market Agency is warning investors about activities of the company Strategic Capital Partners
Portfolio Management AG, on the territory of Republic of Slovenia.

The Slovene Securities Market Agency has received an inquiry from several Slovene persons, who by telephone have
been offered shares by a firm Strategic Capital Partners Portfolio Management AG (http://www.strategiccapital.ch), whit
a head office in Zürich, Swiss.

Strategic Capital Partners Portfolio Management AG has not obtained the Agency’s authorization according to Securities
Market Act to carry out services in the securities field in Slovenia and by the date of this warning the Agency
has not received any documentation proving that the authorization is sought in order to acquire that authorization.

According to the information that the Slovene Securities Market Agency has obtained, the SFBC – Swiss Federal Banking
Commission, a Swiss financial services authority, and SWX Swiss Exchange, have not authorized the Strategic Capital
Partners Portfolio Management AG company.

The list of the entities with the Agency's authorization is available on the Agency's website http://www.atvp.si.

The Agency strongly urges investors considering dealing with Strategic Capital Partners Portfolio Management AG to
exercise the greatest possible caution before proceeding, bearing in mind the contents of this public notice.

:cry: