ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: April 19th fraud
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:16 pm 

On April 19 before on the way to work in Downtown Seattle, two strangers, Afro-American women, approached me and told me to do a favor. They will pay me $100 if I cash their checks. I accepted their offer.

I took a ride in their white Jaguar to three banks to cash the checks. I thought I was a good Samaritan. Until just this morning I found out that the checks they gave me to cash were frauds and I owe the bank an overdrop of $4,000. I don't have have a single cent to pay them back. And now both my checking and savings accounts have been wiped out and are closed, and my parents can pay the huge overdrop since don't even have enough money to pay for the mortgage to our house.

I report this to the police this afternoon. am in serious financial trouble. And I don't have $4,000 to pay the bank. I have to blame those scam artists for this.

I need serious help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:25 am 

I am very sorry to hear this happened to you. It is unfortunate but true , you will have to make payment arrangements with the bank, you did cash the checks and even though you gave the money to the women you did spend the money given to you. That makes YOU responsible for the repayment to the bank.

This is just one of the ugly parts of the scams that are being perpetrated by thieves all over the world, the victim is still left holding the bag financially.

I wish I had better news for you, please keep us informed of how you are doing with all of this and what the bank is telling you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:51 am 

My parents as a result of this don't want me to buy anything on the Internet anymore.

I have a website to maintain and I have a PayPal account. There is no way I can achieve my dreams if my parents are prohibiting me to buy anything on the web or use my paypal.

Post subject: My SSS pension is gone!
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:03 pm 

I just learned from my mother that my SSS pension is gone!

I need help!