yep I have also rec'd repeated persistent calls from o'seas from a Scottish accented or similar ..john smithfield from Heron asset mgmt [US based ??]
All the same MOs
- shares discussed seemed to have grown in number from original purchase [thanks I guess 2x zero$ STILL = zero$s]
- they are 'restricted' which 'needs' to be lifted, but that fee is refundable
- of course.."...we need to move quickly..before miraculous offer times out !!
- ...did you receive our official literature..no..never in all these yearly offers [from cold callers] of 'help', ..."..I can't send it now..but if you agree [now] I'll get our legal dept [probably other half of the desk] to send you our contracts...
- our legal department can help you thru all steps in this transaction
- a waffley contract has been emailed and needs to be returned in 24 hours
- once 51% has been achieved offer closers..."we're nearly there..so blah blah...another 15 mins of rhetoric !!!
- just wait...H
gmt...I think I get it now
- ..."...now look don't bother me with the refundable fee..take it diirectly out of the proceeds of the "sale' and just send me the balance to my acoount ..I really really look forward to my $100K USD ...Oh it doesn't work like that !! damn you seemed like such a helpful guy...I guess I'll just wait another 6 months to receive my next cold call of help !!!..hmmpphh
I checked their name on "NASD BrokerCheck"
they are not listed
as a US broker, I rang their number and got a corny answer machine, viewed their site..very light on detail/specifics etc
- perhaps the only people making money here is the TP company they call on/from
- Thanks to this site for being here..SO..
What is the go with DETOX/Cita Biomedical, does anyone know the facts, now..I still track their shares ..altho they have changed names etc several times..due to buy outs etc
Thanks again for being here.