ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: looking for a responce!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:31 am 

I posted some info in another post in the money-orders scam, I have alot of info if any of you are actually interested,. ...E mail me at my account (link below) I can give you an address and # and name, if you want it, It seams to me there are people here in our home country trying to help these scam artist, i spoke over the phone with the person who issued these conterfeit check(rebate checks), they are Canon Electronics issued. The woman i spoke with assuered me the check was real, she works for a company in Va. I love too role-play, soo, of corse
I did play along with her, this is such an easily noticable scam. A "retart"
could figgure it out. if there "are" FBi, or feds, or what ever you people call your selves, ..and you really want too "do" something about this, it would have been done, these people are here in our country!!, why are
thgese people not being questioned, and why are so many inocent Americans going to jail with-out question for things that are not crimes??
do not miss inturperate, fraud is fraud, but to try to save a life is not a crime ,..To help a fellow human is not a crime, why are these people being jailed all the while the people issuing the checks"who are in our country"" are not even being questioned???????????????? some one answer to this!!