ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Istylehit, real or scam?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:05 pm 

I want to know if istylehit.com(IStylehit IST CO.) send packages.. or its scam.

I see that the website is active since 2006 until 2012, is a pretty solid argument in their favor..

Any ideas?

Post subject: Re: Istylehit, real or scam?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:31 pm 
Gold Member

zookyfri wrote:
Any ideas?

Actually yes. The website is Chinese (hosted in Korea). It purports to sell branded fashion goods, such as Abercrombie and Fitch, Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint Laurent and many others. You cannot get genuine high-fashion branded products from Chinese websites, they are ALL selling "copy-cat" or "replicas" - In English that's "FAKE" and "COUNTERFEIT".

If you deal with them, you are not supporting the names behind the brands, you will be supporting Chinese crooks. You might get something, you might not, if the goods don't get stopped at customs, they won't last as well as the real goods.

I should also add, that anyone purchasing these crooked goods that then sells them on as originals, will also be committing a crime, for which the authorities will come down on you fast and hard.

Remember:- If it looks too good to be true, it is!

| CyberCrimeOps.COM (Connect via Facebook) | Internet-Love-Scams.ORG |

Last edited by Biggles on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:35 pm 
Gold Member

The website has already been mentioned on SVU back in 2006 [here]

=> istylehit.com is a Chinese fake goods seller.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:38 pm 

Quote:
If you deal with them, you are not supporting the names behind the brands, you will be supporting Chinese crooks. You might get something, you might not, if the goods don't get stopped at customs, they won't last as well as the real goods.

I prefer to give $ 10 on a fake than to give $ 100 for a label (brand)..
I chose Chinese distributors because they are cheaper. From an economic perspective Romania is not a develped country.

I tried the Assos products or mandmdirect, but the Romans did not pay hundreds of pounds for a shirt or some jeans..
Can you recommend online stores that can buy clothes at good prices? If i found something good i will quit chinese suppliers.

I know what istylehit sells, but i wanted to know if they send packages..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 pm 
Gold Member

zookyfri wrote:
I prefer to give $ 10 on a fake than to give $ 100 for a label (brand)..

Which actually makes people like you part of the problem. If you pay for fakes it encourages criminal activity, and you take money away from the genuine copyright and trademark owner. Knowingly purchasing fake goods would I'm very sure also make you a criminal under your country laws.

zookyfri wrote:
i wanted to know if they send packages..

I certainly won't help you help a criminal, and if you get ripped off in the process I can't say I have much sympathy given your brazen attitude towards committing a crime.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:28 pm 

Since this topic has absolutely nothing to do with scams... it has been locked to further discussion. Since in your own words "is a pretty solid argument in their favor" then place an order and wait... we are in the business of providing scam information and support to victims of scams... we do not keep track of whether or not a company sends it packages. If you don't receive it then it becomes a scam and then you can come back and let us know so that noone else becomes a victim to them.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]