ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Permapave/Permeabe Solutions
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:03 pm 

I agree purple petals;there is strength in numbers - count me in! I will rally up the investors in our inner circle and search for more. It is time to take legal action and pursue other venues as well. I believe this nonsense of no communication is an indicator that something isn't right; it has been two years of false promises, stall tactics, and excuses - why? I have a lot of money invested in this company and deserve to know the TRUTH about what is going on with the supposed sale of this company and my money.

I would also like to the names of the investors that signed up with Vinny Buonero; he needs to be held accountable for his actions as well. So, please private message me so we can chat!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 am 

I am new to this forum but have invested in this company as well. I'm interested in hearing what everybody has in mind. I too, think its time to make a move. You can only take the same stall tactics and rhetoric so much. Can someone please contact me? Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:33 pm 

Information Received today:

The letter that was promised to investors weeks ago (in a previous post), is being shipped on Wednesday of this week. This letter will explain the calculations of what shares we will receive. We will only receive shares, and not a check, which was previously explained by a company representative as to how we were going to get our money (1/2 funds would be issued with an upfront check, rest would be in shares to be cashed at a later date). No date is known or given from the company representative as to when we will get our shares (stock certificates). Talked to my broker today, the current stock IUSN is only trading about 6000 shares a day on an average, and there is no way to sell our shares if we have more to sell (which everyone I have spoken with has a lot more, most in the higher upper thousands). Plus, there is the issue of the price of the share, right now it ended at $1.15/share, and we were told that we would be able to sell our shares for $5.00/share, stock price has never made it there since Permapave (Verigreen) has become involved with it, nor does it have the capacity too at this point, according to my broker who reviewed the stock. So, to recap, we will get a letter mailed out Wednesday which will explain the amount of shares we will receive, but no answer has been given as to when we will be able to sell them, or at what price.(this was asked, but the answer given was that they did not know). Will update the site when I get the letter.

Still putting together the meet up with everyone and will get back to you shortly. Working on putting everything together.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm 

So I just received a letter from Eric's office. It states that we indeed have a convertible debenture contract and that each month they owe us our interest check. It also states that they will try, but cannot guarantee that we will be paid out monthly interest check and if it is not paid, it will be paid at the maturity of the debenture, January 15, 2011. So then my husband calls the company to find out when we can pick our check that is late for this month and Dana at the office told my husband to refer to the letter. Basically, we aren't getting our check and they think that they can just tack it on at the end. Really? I have much to say on this topic, but I cannot put it on this public forum. Please contact me via PM to further this conversation.

Post subject: Re: Permapave/Permeabe Solutions/Verigreen/Eric Aronson
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 pm 

My husband and I also received a letter today. It was on Permeable Solutions letterhead, with Permapave contact information, in a VeriGreen envelope (any red flags here :?: ). Anyway, the letter informed us that the company is now Interlink, a publicly traded company that manufactures hi-tech (media) products; isn't it kind of strange that a cement type/green company merged with a company that sells music and movies (hmmmm.....).

The letter also states that if we want our stock certificates we have to sign a ridiculous release form exempting Eric (and everyone affiliated with Eric) from accountability and responsibility for all and any of their egregious actions. So in addition to expecting us to completely waive our rights, he wants us to basically forgive all the lies, excuses, stall tactics and deceit that has transpired over the last almost three years now. And in addition to that, it would be a three week wait period to get the stock certificates from a transfer agent in New Jersey (see where this is headed?).

Not to mention the letter conveniently states the original debenture agreement (signed back in January 2009) was based on an improper rate of interest. This changes our conversion agreement (that we were coerced into signing in June 2009; Eric told us the Company was sold at that time and we needed to sign this agreement so that the sale could go through. We were supposed to receive our money in 60 days) which cut our shares literally in half. The letter informs us our new share amount, it did not indicate any type of payment amount; not that we expect to ever be paid anyway.

When questioned tonight by another investor, Eric remained steadfast on his explanation that despite what that letter states, investors will get $5.00 a share although it is not in writing and although his attorney and chief financial officer say it is untrue.

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm 

Nice! I have yet to receive my letter, when I do, will post what it states. Also, I have contacted an attorney to review the documents received as it does not sound like a good situation. One note I was thinking about - we were rushed into signing this conversion agreement and we lost all rights to our monthly interest checks for a "bigger payout" (confirmed by management at the time - and loss of interest checks didn't matter because we were supposed to get our money right away, as they stated the company was sold), just to find out that the pay out we will receive is less than what we would have received if we would have stayed in the original debenture and also received interest checks - does this make sense? This doesn't seem exactly right to me. I will update when I get a review of the documents by an attorney.

Question still looms - how will we ever be able to "unload" this stock, when the stock name, IUSN does not have the volume to take in all the shares that need to be sold, per a stock broker I spoke with, at its peak, it traded 6000 shares in one day...a lot of us have shares in the upper thousands....and there has only been verbal information that our stock will be sold for a certain amount, but the stock has never reached $5 ever in one day, and there has never been anything in writing to the fact.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:50 am 

I received my letter too. I am not sure what to make of it. I'm going to let my attorney take a look at it. At some point, we all need to stop talking and doing. It just seems that everything is a stall tactic. Unfortunately in this day and age, its hard to tell whats real and whats not. I have been told much the same things as everybody else. Eventually, you get tired of story after story after story.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:08 am 

if the 4 of you that post on this site had an understanding of what is actually happening, you would be praising the company and Eric for the efforts to not only get you your money back, but to make money as well especially in a economy like this. funny thing about it all is that you all lent money to the company at a rate that is considered a crime. careful what you wish for.........

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:22 pm 

wow, joe francis, you sound like you have received everything Eric has promised you....great for you. But my understanding is that everyone has been shortchanged on their investments, and cannot even cash out, as Eric has promised. You must have an inside deal or something, because I cannot even get my monthly check as promised under my Convertable Debenture Contract with Eric, the company sent me a letter saying they will tack it all on at the end of my debenture. Please, tell us how you have gotten to be so fortunate, we could really use some help here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:04 pm 

I have received my interest checks, although late. (not a crime). I have seem dozens of installations and plans for additional installations for the pavers for years to come ( not a scam ). the fact that things are not going according to plan due to the economy and the recent news of bad people out there taking advantage of innocent people does not make this a ponzi. Seems people signed documents with the company and want to complain after the fact that they didnt know this or that but when you where expecting your and receiving your interest payments, no one was on this site??? from what i understand, millions has been lost by the company due to the postings about the company. it is important to see the facts as they are and not from the opinions of those who have hatred and anger whose vision is blurred. the company is actually public (or will be shortly) with everyone finally being repaid and there are still people who hate. sad. i had to have the deal explained to me from an atty and i finally understand and makes absolute sense. PM me if you need an explaination but we have finally got to the finish line and people still are sticking there feet out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:21 am 

With all due respect to the aggravation of the people that are owed money, I have to say something here. I have no position nor reason to see it move one way or the other, but......

There seems to be a rather prevalent amount of paranoia going on here.
First of all, what is the issue with a transfer agent in New Jersey? For the people that are complaining, do you even know what a transfer agent is?? Does an investment in IBM become a scam if a broker from Utah calls you and asks you to buy it? One person says something and then everyone jumps on board.
Secondly, Interlink has been to $5 per share, in fact if you actually look it up, it has been over $20. What does that have to do with anything?? If a stock has never been to one level, it does not mean it is not going to exceed that level, likewise, just because it went to $20 a share does not mean that it will ever get back to that level.
Third, buying the shell of Interlink has nothing to do with the prior business of the company. It is like buying a house, new people are in, the prior residents have nothing to do with the new owners.

Fourth, when you are converting an investment from one vehicle to another, of course you give a release of claim to the prior investment. Would you appreciate being a common shareholder today and finding out that debt in the company is being converted to equity only to find out the debt has not been forgiven/retired from the books??? That would mean it is just dilution for no reason.
The facts of the matter are, you are owed money and the company, evidently, can not pay it back. They are making an attempt to make good on it, whether it is fair or not is for you to decide. If you are not happy with it, don't sign the paperwork. Hire an attorney and sue, if the company does not have the ability to pay you back, they will go into bankruptcy. All the debts are settled out through the courts and you will probably collect pennies on your dollar. Would you prefer that scenario? Say what you will about the past, but at least there is SOME attempt at trying to make you whole. I would also suggest if and when you go to an attorney, make sure it is an SEC attorney. If any of you have consulted with an attorney, they are certainly not aware of any aspect of securities law.
DO you even know WHO the transfer agent is?? Registrar Transfer and Trust, they happen to handle M & T Bank, Commerce Bank. they have only been around since 1899. I was able to carefully pull all this information from public sources. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story The public posting of all this ranting is working against you.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:04 am 

Mr. Joker,

I can assure you that none of the people posting on this site are basing anything on hysteria.
It would be quite nice for all of us to be able to have all the information to have a clear cut view of this whole mess, but the truth of the matter is that we request information, and 3 different scenarios are presented to us all. Fred Aaron gives one answer, Eric Aronson gives another, and still another comes from the CFO of the company Erica Zalbert. And we're not even talking about the stories being close enough to say we just don't understand. They are WAY off from the others. Is that typical business practice? I venture to say not.

On a personal note, I have been looking for answers as to why a company with a contractual agreement to pay my interest payment each month can decide that they don't want to and just stopped, not that they gave us the checks each month without being late or without difficulty. I'd like to see what happens if I decide to just stop paying my mortgage company....oh, don't worry Mr. Mortgage Company...I'll just tack on my payments onto the end. Just another reason why we are frustrated Mr. Joker.

I appreciate your input, it is very helpful and i will certainly do some research on what you have told us, because again, we certainly are not fans of not having information at our disposal.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 am 

One quick note to add - lets not forget some of us, like myself, did not get paid interest checks owed to them - even when confirmed in writing by the CFO Erica that it is owed to me, they refuse to pay me, and it is now 1 year and 3 mos. late. Still working with attorney about the "release" form that is being required to sign prior to us receiving our stock certificates. It was confirmed by another investor yesterday who spoke with Erica that our stock certificates will not be available unless we sign that form. So basically, stock certificates won't be available until three weeks after we sign the form (so no guarantee I will even get them), and there is no guarantee on the price we can sell them for (or that the volume of stock will be available for us to sell that many shares), and we are supposed to sign away any rights we may have to be able to fight for our money if push comes to shove.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 am 

I would like to just put out a reminder to all who are in the position of deciding to sign the letter in exchange for your stocks...please bring all of you documents to a securities lawyer. I did that when presented with the conversion agreement and the lawyer we hired told us not to sign it and thankfully I listened.

Post subject: Re: Permapave/Permeabe Solutions/Verigreen/Eric Aronson
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm 

the problem is not hysteria or paranoia The rules (or should I say contracts) continually change and we are always converting to something and never receive anything.

2007-2008 we signed promissory notes/contracts; per our contract we were supposed to receive interest checks bimonthly, and then receive our original investment at the end of the year; except the contracts were illegal - they were based on a 16% interest rate. Of course we were unaware of that when we signed. And needless to say we only received one payment before the next signing.....

January 2009 we signed a convertible debenture contract; that only lasted 5 months; upon the sale of the company, we were supposed to receive a lump sum equivalent to the interest plus principal of the promissory notes/contracts in exchange for our signatures

June 2009 we signed a conversion agreement; Eric told us the company was sold and we had to sign paperwork for the sale to go through. That "paperwork" was the conversion agreement (on June 12, 2009 to be exact). We realized after reviewing the paperwork a year later (because that is how long it took for us to finally receive it) that the new agreement was to paid in common shares, not dollars.

September 2010
the company is no longer permapave/permeable solutions, it is Verigreen. Verigreen management decided to cut our shares from 400,000 to 42,000 because they improperly calculated the rate of interest for the convertible debenture in 2009 (remember that illegal interest rate on the promissory contracts), which became the conversion agreement, which is now stock. So, now we have to sign a release form in order to a get stock certificate that could potentially be worth nothing (according to Eric, there are guarantees). Oh and the best part is,........ if we do not sign it we are out all our money because that was "old management" according to Erica Zalbert, his CFO.

So, if I seem a bit upset, it is not paranoia or hysteria. It is because after waiting three years for our "big payday" - we as well as many other investors have come to the conclusion that not only are we getting absolutely NOTHING, but we lost $150,000. And yes, of course we have spoken with several securities lawyers and all of them recommend that we do not sign the release form.

In fact, after doing much research, we have come to realize Interlink is an appointment stock. For those of you who are unaware (as I was myself), that means that Eric can open and close the stock to whomever he wishes and can pay stockholders whatever he wishes

Oh and by the way, this start up company, permapave/permeable solutions/Verigreen/Interlink or whatever they are calling these days, is not in the same league as IBM.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next