ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Permapave/Permeabe Solutions
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 am 

Hi there,

Just wanted to update everyone on what news/info I received this week. I was finally able to get a hold of Erica, and she gave me the following info:

1) My interest check owed to me - they are behind on several investors last interest check (it has been a year and 2 months now, and they haven't bothered to pay me and others back these funds owed and acknowledged to us). According to Erica, she and Fred are working on these interest checks owed and will be rolling them into the funds that we are owed. I don't know if I agree with this method, but I will talk to Erica further on it once she gets back to me. One note - I have been made empty promises, given broken time frames by Eric, Matt, and Justin to name a few, that they know these funds are owed to me, and yet, still no payment. I am hoping that Erica will be different, she seems to want to help and understands the situation.

2) Fred Aaron is supposed to be working on memo's to all investors to give specific figures as to what we are owed and how we will get paid back these funds (this is per Erica). She was not able to give everyone these specifics in the initial meeting from last week, and Fred is supposed to be working on them to give everyone a bit more info. I will keep following up on this until we get this memo, Fred is on vacation and won't be back until Thursday. Time frame is still moving along, and 30 days is not unrealistic according to Erica - although it can still take up to 90, the powers to be were at the merger company's office today to finish up paperwork and she is optimistic that everything will be worked out it should.

So, my biggest question so far, is why the two, drastically different stories on time frames between Erica/Fred, and Eric. Per Tired, on tape, Eric has stated deal is done, we will get our $ by 7/9, but yet Erica/Fred have a more lengthier time frame and aren't even coming close to 7/9, as Fred is still working on figures and won't even be back until Thursday of this week?

And according to toxic, there are big problems with the product itself? If you have any more info, or can expand on what you know thru this site, that'd be great Toxic, the more info the better.

That's all I have now, hoping, as usual, that this gets worked out and everything gets finalized for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 am 

i said the facts

Last edited by toxic on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:11 pm 

The story changes but the song remains the same. I have followed this post and had my concerns since the beginning of the old forum. The information regarding the product is accurate and it is also true that none of the plants are operating. The plant on the West Coast disassociated itself from Permapave and is now Xeripave. They changed the manufacturing process and binder. It looks to be a very frustrating situation for all involved especially as time drags on.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm 

ok

Last edited by toxic on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 pm 

ok

Last edited by toxic on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 pm 

Found out that the deal is signed seal and delivered.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:47 pm 

Hi JoeFrancis,

Thanks for the info. Can you clarify what deal? The merger deal (the company that PermaPave is merging with), or the deal with the hedge fund company purchasing PermaPave? And did you hear about how and when we will be getting our contracts paid out?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 pm 

Hey there JoeFrancis,

Just doing another check in to see if you don't mind clarifying your info a bit (see me post above), could you help us out and give us some more details about your last post :) THanks!

Also, just wanted to post a few links below for more info. to support our conversations on the site.

Thanks!

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/04/0 ... laints.htm
http://www.courts.state.ny.us/Reporter/ ... _32812.pdf
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/new-yo ... 16/286231/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:54 pm 

Seems that you have it all figured out. I wont even respond to your posts since you and "tired of it all, are obviously nothing more than on a mission to hurt this deal by attacking Eric and the company. Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 pm 

So how about some more information I think you should all be aware of...

Use the link below... Where it says PARTY NAME: just type in Aronson, Eric and make sure DEFENDANT is highlighted... then hit find case(s) on the bottom

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivi ... ch?param=P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 pm 

Hi There,

Wanted to give a bit of an update. Still have not received any paperwork from Fred about the final figures of our payoff, per Erika's conversation. Will be trying to get a hold of him tomorrow and so on and will keep site posted as far as my success and information. A quick note to JoeFrancis, again, you are on some sort of personal attack to me, and I have never personally attacked, you, or anyone at Permapave, have only used this website to find answers to a very complexing situation, that is still not resolved, even though you, yourself, said deal is signed and done, yet nothing has been resolved as far as payoffs and time frames, and that's all I'm trying to get resolved. I'm sorry if you feel any differently and I'm glad you've had a much different experience then myself and most, please respect that we have not had that same experience and we can leave it at that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 pm 

Hi joe

I sent you a private message, hope to hear from you soon

tiredofitall

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm 

Update:

Left Message for Fred on 7/15, no return call.

Left Message for Fred on 7/16, no return call.

Email sent 7/16, certified letter will be sent 7/17.

1) Asking about when we will get final figures.
2) Requesting our interest check to be cut, we do not want it to be rolled into new contract amount, per our old contract, we were owed the money by check, and as of yet, they have not paid us, but have confirmed via phone conversation and email that it is owed to us.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 am 

Just a quick update:

Spoke to Fred, he assured me that a letter was to be received by us by the end of July clarifying the deal and it's details. He also assured me that I could take that letter to my accountant and lawyer along with my debenture contract and have them confirm that the info in the letter was accurate. I look forward to the letter and moving on with this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 am 

I've been indirectly told to stop posting on this web site, if they avoid phone calls from investors, and don't start giving factual answers not ones like " you will be surprised" which means nothing. then the daily posts will start again.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next