ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: perma pave
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:36 pm 

has anyone heard of this comp. its based in ny

Post subject: Re: perma pave
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 pm 

I know of the Permapave company and may be able to provide some information. Let me know what questions / concerns you have......

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 am 

Sorry i have not been on in a while. What info do you have? Are you invested? How do you know about them? Thank you for responding..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:38 pm 

I know someone that invested in a plant. I know all about the product and have discussed details on the business operations. The product seems on the up and up but there are questions on the structure of the overall business model. It seems as though there may be some questions on the legitimacy of the operation, money being accepted and equipment/product not being available.
Are you looking to invest, purchase a plant, etc? What dealing have you had?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:57 pm 

This one is tuff to call.....The two partners (let's call them Eric and Vinnie) split up months ago and each formed a new company, Permeable Solutions and Permastone....From what I have been able to gather it almost seems like Eric scammed Vinnie into raising millions from private investors promising impossibly high interest rates...Then Eric got rid of Vinnie and Vinnie was left holding the bag...The product is good but it appears that there are too many people involved, too many companies and way too many lies...the early investors made 98% interest (typical pyramid scheme) later investors got no interest and seem to be the ones holding the bag....I see tons of lawsuits down the pike..... :?:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:19 am 

I would like to know if anyone has concrete evidence out there about this company? I happen to know the company and i know that the company is real. i actually have seen orders and installations and called to verify the purchase orders that proved out to be real. I think the difference between a Madoff and Permapave is validation. Madoff had nothing but paper where Permapave has things you can see and touch. no ponzi scheme here from what i can see. what i found out is that they split profits from the purchase of containers 50/50 which equates to a huge return. I have done due dilligence on the company and even though Eric has a past, he certainly knows the stakes and do not think he would screw up again..... Not a friend of his, but after speaking to him and checking out his story, i give the company the benefit of the doubt.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:11 pm 

I sure hope you are right but only time will tell...the lightweight concrete that is supposedly in testing is phenonanal (not sure of spelling)...It really is lightweight...I think this has way more potential then the permapave product.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:12 pm 

I agree that the product is real as I too have seen installations. It almost seems like there is a bit of valid business mixed with the shady stuff going on to keep people out of trouble. The only operational plant that I know of is on the West Coast.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:51 pm 

I see what you are saying. I know that the plant out in long island finally got up and running. The problem they had after speaking to the owner of the plant was they had issues with the VOC coming out of the exhaust and did not want to run the plant and violate any regulations. Doesn't seem that a scam would care about violating rules and regs. Sounds quite the opposite actually. If you would like to compare notes off this blog would like to compare info, let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:06 pm 

The atty representing Eric is Frederick Aaron....any news on this guy????

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 pm 

Spoke to him twice. Spent 20 mins with him on one call, 30 on the second. Understands this guys past. Is former SEC enforcement division atty and is quite intelligent and I believe has no intention of jepordizing his license. Got word today that there is a potential sale of the company for mid 8 figures and he intends on selling to satisfy all obligations with pro rated profits. See what happens. Do you want to talk and pool info?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:27 pm 

I believe this is the 3rd or 4th attorney that has been involved. As far as the compliance with VOC in New York - it's not the people that have purchased the manufacturing plants that are in question it is those individuals that are selling the plants and licenses.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 pm 

Sounds like you have a personal vendetta against someone in the company or you have a alterior motive? Are you involved with the company in any way? Lender? Did you get hurt from anyone at the company? Sounds like a fishing expedition and I am looking to give them the benefit of the doubt. Are you or do you have something that I should know?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 pm 

Investor with Vinnie...afraid to say too much...convertible debenture a possibily with Eric....my lawyer looking a paperwork now....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:08 pm 

With all due respect, the name of the website says it all..... Scamvictimsunited. I can say that after a lot of due dilligence, and a lot of research...... I can say in my professional opinion that even though in todays society with the Madoffs and Ponzi schemes making headlines, this is a company with sales, revenue, a structured gameplan and a exit strategy. The management of the company from what I understand Vincent is out and Eric has hired professional management with a board of advisors and a board of directors. He said at a meeting that all he wants is for the lenders to receive the benfit and he would collect last. There are no victims that I know of and I would certainly not want to start a forest fire based on speculation. I am not associated with the company but I am a fan of it. Tremendous potential and if we screw it up by screaming fire in a crowded movie theatre? Are we not the ones causing something that may not be accurate or true? I have offered numerous times to try and compare notes and info and I can not see how it could hurt. I would certainly keep our conversation confidential. Your call

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next