ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IS InterSecurities GmbH
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:04 pm 

This UK owned German company lost its German licence and reopened as FSW Securities, trading through FSW Europe at the same address, lost it licence again and reopened as Creston Financial Group and then declared insolvency but a company with the same name opened in Hong Kong. The company protested that it was not a boiler room but the many victims know that it practised boiler room pressure tactics. During Dec 2002-March 2005 the company sold only dodgy US Regulation S shares. These shares may not be legally sold to US persons and sales or buyers do not have to be reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission. All is secret, so improper block purchases followed by inflated price resales to European investors cannot be traced, even if the intermediary is a convicted fraudster.
In the present case the 'nominee' holder of the shares appears to have disappeared with the shares, which incidentally have very little value left.
We have traced a number of 'block purchases' and hope to get some redress. We appeal to anyone who purchased shares from the company during 2002-2007 to let us have the details. We have a draft prepared of the earlier 'trades' and need more information to pursue a case.

Post subject: Re: IS InterSecurities GmbH
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm 

does anyone have any latest news on creston financial or FSW europe and anywau in which we can get our money back.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm 

I have just come across this reference to the Intersecurities scam
You say that you are wanting to know about victims. I regret I am one. Has any progress been made and can I contact anyone about it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 am 

Did scamspyu receive my reply giving email etc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 am 

My father purchased shares through this company in Dec 2002, is there any progress being made with this case? He has recently been cold called with someone offering to buy these shares at a huge price, I believe it will be an upfront fee scam. What should we be doing? Is there anyway to recover the money he spent on thses shares in 2002? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated as he really can't afford to be ripped off.