Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: scam emails
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 am 

Hi! I receive everyday the following emails offering money:

Friday, 27 March, 2009 11:58 PM

To: info@emgrant.org

I am Mrs. Emily Grant, my husband deposited 7.5 Million Pounds with a Bank when he was alive. I'm suffering from esophageal cancer, help me Stand-in as my beneficiary and collect the Funds finance Charity Organisations. contact me on: emilygrant09@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 31 March, 2009 4:23 AM

Winner.........File For Claims!
To:in@org

Your email ID has been awarded 750,000,00 GBP in our recent Siemens Promo,Contact this office with:

Name:......
Address:.....

Tuesday, 31 March, 2009 2:57 PM

TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.
To: non revealed addressers

DEAR FRIEND.

I AM NAIK YUSUF ALI ASSISTANT TO THE BRANCH MANAGER OF BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO I WANT TO INQUIRE FROM YOU IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION FOR MUTUAL BENEFITS/LIFE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND ME. THE TRANSACTION IS ABOUT SEEKING YOUR CONSENT TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN/ BENEFICIARY OF THE US$15MILLION DOLLARS WHO IS A CUSTOMER TO THE BANK WHERE I WORK. HE DIED WITH HIS FAMILY DURING THEIR VACATION JOURNEY IN THAT REGARD,I DECIDED TO SEEK YOUR CONSENT FOR THIS PROSPECTIVE OPPORTUNITY.

HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND, THAT THE TRANSACTION DOES NOT INVOLVE ANY RISK AND DOES NOT NEED MUCH ENGAGEMENT FROM YOU,SINCE I AM FAMILIAR WITH THIS KIND OF TRANSACTION BEING AN INSIDER.

NECESSARY MODALITIES WILL BE WORKED OUT TO ENABLE US CARRY OUT THE FUND CLAIM UNDER A LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT.

I HAVE RESOLVED TO OFFER YOU 40% OF THE TOTAL FUND,10% FOR SUNDRY EXPENSES THAT MAYBE INCURRED DURING THE PROCESS OF EXECUTING THIS TRANSACTION AND 50% PERCENT FOR ME.

I WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE TRANSACTION PLEASE IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION SEND ME THE BELOW INFORMATIONS SUCH AS.
( 1 YOUR FULL NAMES ....................
( 2 YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER.............
( 3 YOUR AGE ..................
( 4 YOUR OCCUPATIONS ..............
( 5 YOUR COUNTRY NAME.
WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE VIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS, I WILL SEND YOU THE TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM WHICH YOU WILL FILL AND SEND TO THE BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE DECEASE PERSON SO THAT THE BANK WE START PROCESSING THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OK.

THANKS AND ALAH BLESS YOU.

MR.YUSUF ALI

Thursday, 2 April, 2009 1:00 PM

URGENT RESPONSE
To: my email address

You're invited to: URGENT RESPONSE
By your host: Abudu Idrisa

Date: Thursday April 2, 2009
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT +00:00)
Street: Dear friend my name is ( Mr ABUDU_IDRISA) am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of African,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15.2 m us dollars immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,send me your contact information.1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you soonest THIS IS MY PREVET E- EMAIL ADDRESS (ABUDU_IDRISA@hotmail.fr)

Thursday, 2 April, 2009 3:45 PM

waiting to hear from you

MR OKADIMA DICK
BANK OF AFRICA
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

ATTN:
This message might meet you in utmost surprise,However,Its just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction,I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso currently holding the post of a director auditing and accounting section of the bank.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund($12.5 m USD) which bellongs to one of my client who died along with his family in a plane crash.

After further investigation it was discovered that the deceased person did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, twelve million five hundred thousand united State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration seven years six months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Burkina Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in a position to instruct BOA BANK to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you 60/30 while 10% will be mapped for expenses that may be incured in the preoccess of transfering this fund into your account. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the procentange 60/30. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the deposit.

I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to the deceased person I will then officially communicate with my Bank and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these: all is done. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.

I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you,delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector.

I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances wont pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Lets share the blessing. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels;

I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you, Further more be informed that the fact that you are a foreigner give you the privilege to stand in as my deceased client beneficiary as my deceased client had no relation all his family died with him in a plane crash and I can not use my relation because its not accepted here in Burkina Faso.

Also I am very confident that we will be able to establish the trust that is needed to complete this deal and all that I need from the time been is your willingness and commitment so that we can end this in the nest one weeks.Like I said before there is no risk involve as it will pass through international banking laws and all the necessary information will be given to you in later.I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon.

Futher detailes of the transfer will be sent to you as soon as i receive a positive response from you.
Thanks.
MR OKADIMA DICK

Friday, 3 April, 2009 3:36 PM

LOAN OFFER........

Hello.
I am Mr,jemenz Mario, a Legitimate, Reputable money Lender. We give out loan to Business Men and women who are into Business transaction, we give out long term loan for three to twenty years maximum with low interest rate of 3%, in this you can as well tell us the amount you need as loan. Loan is given out in Pounds and $USD the maximum we give is 500,000,000 both in pounds and $USD and the minimum 5,000 pounds and USD$ so if really you are interested contact us at {jemenzmario@gmail.com} for more information on how to ge the loan. Regards
Mr,Jemenz Mario
Managing Director
Tel+44 70457 13848 (24 hours)
E-mail:jemenzmario@gmail.com
Note: Only serious minded clients are welcome not all.

Friday, 3 April, 2009 6:50 PM

DEAREST

You're invited to: DEAREST,
By your host: Alice David

Date: Friday April 3, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street: Dearest,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. I am Alice David Stevens,accountancy student in the university,my late father David Stevens was farmer in the country and he was shot dead in an incident east of the capital, Harare. Mr father was killed during an incident involving a group of farmers who responded to a radio distress call from a neighbour in the Virginia Macheke district.My late father and another farmer were chased and shot at before taking refuge in a local police station and i was left alone with the tiwns my mother delivered before her death.The protesters came also to our house and destroyed everything, but i escaped with the twins and the briefcase that my father entrusted to me before his death, i went to my grand mother and stayed for while because of my studies, but life was very hard for me, it came to a point that students went into prostitution to pay for school fees and to feed. You can read from the news in http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/715001.stm When i opened the briefcase and found out the documents that my late father have deposited some mount of money which i am the next of kin in a bank in burkina faso, itravelled there to withdraw the money for a better life for me and for my twins brothers, when i get there i found out that my late father instructed the bank that i will withdraw the money when i am married, or with a trustee that will stand on my behalf.Actually insearch of an honest and reliable person who will help me to withdraw the money and invest it i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people.Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instsint still tells that you could be true to me. Briefly,I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent.The amount of $10.5 Million which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my ist year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.I will send you my picture in my next mail. With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency beleiving that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you. I hope to hear from you soon,May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper.Sincerely yours,Alice.

Friday, 3 April, 2009 7:51 PM

FROM THE DESK OF: MR ALHAJI MANTU

FROM THE DESK OF: MR ALHAJI MANTU,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA.
Phone;+226-76-32-63-16

DEAR FRIEND,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($10.8million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
Your informations
1.your name..................
2.your phone.................
3.age........................
4.gender........................
5.profession.................
6.address....................

THANKS
ALHAJI MANTU.

Friday, 3 April, 2009 9:55 PM

Congratulation !

Your Email address have been picked as a beneficiary for a lump sum pay
out of(£1,230,310.00 GBP)in cash credited to email account.CONTACT:

========================
MR RAY DONALD
Email:mrraydonald3@gmail.com
=========================
BIODATAS
1.FULL NAMES:___________2.ADDRESS:____________3.City________
4.State________5.Postcode_______6.Country_________
7.gender:_____________8.AGE:______________9.OCCUPATION:__________
10.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_________

Saturday, 4 April, 2009 5:07 PM

GOOD DAY

FROM THE DESK OF MR.BAKO AHMED
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING
AND ACCOUNTING SECTION
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,
Greeting to you!!!

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African(B.O.A), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Twenty-Two Million and Six Hundred Thousand united state dollars ($22.600 000mUSD) Immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 10 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on February 16, 1998. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And also 10% had been mapped out for you for the expense you will make in this transaction and 50% is for me. I need you information so that I will send you the application form.

YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS
Your Name..
Your Home Addresses..
City..
Country..
Home Telephone..
Private Telephone..
Fax No..
Marital Status..
Age..
Occupation..
Religion..

Waiting for your urgent call so that we will starts immediately.

Best Regards,
MR.Bako Ahmed
+226 76 44 94 13
(B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA .

Sunday, 5 April, 2009 7:28 PM

ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY TO CLAIM THE FUN

I AM MR ADAMS OMORO, THE CHIEF AUDITOR INCHARGE OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE UNIT OF OUR BANK AND I HAVE HAD THE INTENT TO CONTACT YOU OVER THIS FINANCIAL TRANSACTION WORTH THE SUM($17.200.000.00Million USD) FOR OUR SUCCESS.THIS IS AN ABANDONED SUM THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR BANK FOREIGN CUSTOMERS WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY THROUGH PLANE CRASH DISASTER SINCE FEW YEARS AGO.

(CONFIRM THIS) http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07 ... index.html

YOU HAVE THE ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY TO CLAIM THE FUND HENCE YOU ARE A FOREIGNERAS SOON AS YOU REPLY, STEP TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY WOULD BE DECLEARED TO YOU. I EXPECT YOU’RE URGENT COMMUNICATION ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:(a.omoro@yahoo.fr).

Sincerely Yours
MR ADAMS OMORO

Monday, 6 April, 2009 3:45 PM

Congratulation ***Your E-mail ID Won***
To: info@bnl.org

Agent Name: Mr. Richard Carpenter
Tel: +44-7035-9129-03
Email:(richard.carpenter07@msn.com)

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of £1,200,000
(British Pounds) held on the 24th
of March 2009 in London Uk.

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Country of Residence:
4. Telephone Number:

Monday, 6 April, 2009 7:37 PM

Congratulation ***Your E-mail ID Won***&#8207;

Email: (richard.carpenter07@msn.com)

selected for a cash prize of
£1,200,000 (British Pounds) held on the 24th

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Country of Residence:
4. Telephone Number:

Monday, 6 April, 2009 7:46 PM

Congratulation ***Your E-mail ID Won***

Email:(richard.carpenter07@msn.com)

selected for a cash prize of £1,200,000
(British Pounds) held on the 24th

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Country of Residence:
4. Telephone Number:

Monday, 6 April, 2009 11:21 PM

GOOD DAY

FROM THE DESK OF MR.BAKO AHMED
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING
AND ACCOUNTING SECTION
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,
Greeting to you!!!

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African(B.O.A), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Twenty-Two Million and Six Hundred Thousand united state dollars ($22.600 000mUSD) Immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 10 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on February 16, 1998. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And also 10% had been mapped out for you for the expense you will make in this transaction and 50% is for me. I need you information so that I will send you the application form.

YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS
Your Name..
Your Home Addresses..
City..
Country..
Home Telephone..
Private Telephone..
Fax No..
Marital Status..
Age..
Occupation..
Religion..

Waiting for your urgent call so that we will starts immediately.

Best Regards,
MR.Bako Ahmed
+226 76 44 94 13
(B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA .

Post subject: Re: scam emails
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:23 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

SCAM

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch