ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: perma pave
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm 

This is just my opinion, but it is time for people to come to the realization that nobody will be getting paid. As one posted before me, the only thing left to do is go to the DA and put the man responsible where he belongs.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:48 pm 

Going to the DA will most likely end all hopes of getting any money back. A criminal lawsuit should be the last option but maybe BS is right, and it is time to take action. What do other people think?

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:51 am 

there is a difference between ponzi, pyramid and struggling startups...... the last few posts are nothing more than a lynch mob group who still to this day have not said they lost any money. Come on people, WHO HAS LOST MONEY!!!!!! Make this site meaningful rather than the opinion driven BS. FACTS!!!!! I find it hard to believe that there are people out there who will just hide behind internet walls and throw bombs. Juliejohn is right. leave it to the facts....... I think that the way to get what we all deserve is to assist and not cut out the legs from underneath the company so we can all get our money back and maybe, just maybe make a buck or two. This blog is becoming a joke to be honest. Lets make it somewhat productive.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 am 

Since we really need to be focusing on facts, I think we should start by getting a feel for where all of us are in our investments (plus I think it will give joefrancesmd a clearer understanding of where the frustration is stemming from) and I think getting a head count on who signed the Conversion Agreement back in June of 2009 is as good as any place to start that. I'll start...I did NOT sign the Conversion Agreement. Anyone else want to join the conversation?

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:47 am 

juliejohn wrote:
Since we really need to be focusing on facts, I think we should start by getting a feel for where all of us are in our investments (plus I think it will give joefrancesmd a clearer understanding of where the frustration is stemming from) and I think getting a head count on who signed the Conversion Agreement back in June of 2009 is as good as any place to start that. I'll start...I did NOT sign the Conversion Agreement. Anyone else want to join the conversation?

It seems that Eric was smart in strucuring and convincing folks to convert from a debt to an equity structure - meaning when you folks lent the company money with the agreement to be paid back with interest payments perma pave had a legal responsibilty to make payments aka a debt obilgation. Howver, when you convert that debt into equity Perma pave dosn't have to make anymore payments - when and if the company is sold than you might be made whole - point being get out in front of this situation and get the authorities involved call the police and file a criminal comlaint... call the DA's office and speak to someone as to the specifics of your situation... GATHER ALL OF YOUR PAPERWORK as you will need it to file compliants...get a lawyer. If nothing was done wrong by the company and its reps all should be fine if NOT than Action must be taken!

Critical mass is what brought down Agape combined with folks like yourself being tired of the fake stories. Fact remains if Eric and Perma Pave had / has good intentions everyone would be in the know on whats going on with the company! There is a lot of smoke coming out of Perma pave's office / organization when is someone going to YELL FIRE! Its up to you to take action! if you don't stand up for your self you will be here next year asking when am I going to be paid or has the company been sold yet - or even worse reading about another Germany or fench company wants to buy Perma pave for 1.2 billion...bla bla bla you get my point the police aren't going to call you and askif you've been victim of a scheme ...

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:25 pm 

Hi Everyone,

Wow, there has been a lot of activity on this site as of late - I think it is a reflection of the growing discontentment with this situation. I wanted to follow JulieJohn's example, and give my info:

I, unfortunately, did sign the conversion agreement, and have not received any interest checks since early 2009. In fact, Permapave has owed me my last interest check in 2009 before the agreement was signed, and I have yet to receive that interest check, even though I've called Eric Aronson personally, called Fred Aaron, and a couple of other workers in the Perma Pave office. No one can give me an answer as to where my last check is, and when I will be paid, and now it’s been a whole year. Those are my facts. If this company was really a stand up company, don't you think they could pay their investors the money they legitimately owe them (outside of the conversion agreement).

Here are some more facts:

Do you know it will be a year at the end of this month, since Eric, has stated he had a buyer for Permapave. One full year.

It has taken Eric a year to get his financials together, of which, according to Fred and Eric, they still are not done, and these are the only things holding up the sale of the company (according to both Eric and Fred). One full year. – Just a side note on this one, Eric and Fred have never mentioned once that anything else but these financials were holding up this sale – a comment was made that anyone who posts on this site is the reason for the hold up – this has never been stated to us by Eric or Fred to me, it is always the financials not being done as the sole reason for the company not being sold yet.

Eric has lied to us continually about these financials. He told us a month ago, all financials were completed. Now, according to Fred, as of two days ago, financials are still not completed and probably won’t be for another month. Now the story is – there has to be three financials completed with the different company names, and only one is remaining (of course, this info was never given to us by Eric when he called initially to say financials are done)

I have asked for a signed copy of my conversion agreement from Eric, Fred, and other workers in the company since 9/2009, and I still have not received it.

I have asked for simple things – such as the accounting firm that Eric is using to do financials, and it took 6 mos, to get their name and number.

Eric’s Past – he has two instances in the past of not being truthful and taking $ from people, and has even gone to jail for one of them.

Multiple Lawsuits – I’ve found 5 current lawsuits (who knows how many he has outside of this that I can’t find) against Eric and PermaPave – all having to do with monies owed to them, money people have LOST from Eric and Perma Pave.

Those are just some of many facts that reflect that there is a lot more wrong with this company than just " a struggling company in hard economic times". These facts, coupled with many I haven't even listed, are the reason why this site exists and people are unhappy. It’s the constant lies we receive, the non-receipt of $ and paperwork and simple questions that can’t be given or answered.

Another quick comment – this comment of – no one has lost their money – this is getting old – we are obviously on this site because we have felt that our $ has been lost in a scam, i.e. – and we are trying to figure what to do about it. Even if it is just closure – as another member pointed out – turning him into the authorities would be a great way to feel closure and I have done some research on existing ponzi scams – there are funds set up for the people who have lost their $, and most people at least get a portion back, with is better than nothing – and I think after going thru this for over two years now (I’ve had my money in with him for over two years, and have not even seen 5% of my money back as of yet), the feeling of being able to do something about it (bringing him to the authorities) has made me feel so much better than I have since this whole thing started – I think that is priceless.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:10 pm 

Quick sugestion - investors should send certified letters to the Perma Pave office addressed to Eric and /or Fred requesting financial statements, copies of contracts and current status of the company. This will show a paper trail as well as the facts that Perma Pave and its reps are not providing info to its investors based on the Prudent Man Rule - Call the police and the DA make this guy address the concerns and provide info.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:14 pm 

That is a good suggestion! We have actually done that, even to Australia, so we do have that papertrail to show. We never received a response. Any other suggestions for investors, anything you can add to help would be great.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:27 pm 

PurplePetals wrote:
That is a good suggestion! We have actually done that, even to Australia, so we do have that papertrail to show. We never received a response. Any other suggestions for investors, anything you can add to help would be great.

check with all of the state and local agencies to ensur ethe compnay is properly set up and registered

http://appsext8.dos.state.ny.us/corp_pu ... arch_entry

http://www.tax.state.ny.us/

Can't stress it enough call the DA's office and your local police department and file a criminal complaint... that will get the ball rolling keep the site updated with updates from DA's office as they may want to speak to other investors from this case. Perma pave may not respond to your mailings but when the government comes calling they have to respond

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm 

Facts:

I'm invested for 50K and have only recieved 3K worth of interest payments.
I have never recieved any of the orig. payments that I first signed on for with Vinny.
I have signed the conversion debenture.
I have asked for a signed copy of my conversion agreement from Eric & Fred, and I still have not received it either.

As far as I'm concerned, I have lost 47K.

I'm ready to take this further.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:31 pm 

Hey Eric (I know you watch this site, Man-Up and interject)

Here's an idea.
Pay everyone back their principle. Let the owed interest ride until the company sells then pay the owed interest. This way everyone is somewhat happy and your future legal issues my be resolved.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:42 pm 

Hey mrj,

Do you mind me asking, are you thinking of a lawsuit or the authorities, private message me back if you don't want it public if you don't mind telling me.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:54 pm 

Not sure yet
Why don't we all meet up and discuss it as a group.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:08 pm 

That sounds good - I'm up for it, is anyone else?

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 am 

i spoke to my friend at the company today and he said he has news that will shut everyone up. actually looking forward to the underdog winning in this forum.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next