There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pets - answered an ad - reply below from a scammer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:32 pm 

Date: 11/9/2008 11:06:34 AM

Subject: Re: Adorable Female Yorkshire Terrier For Adoption!! (Atlanta)

Hello,

the showers of Blessing be with you and your family,Thanks for your interest in my pet. The little puppy is still very much available for adoption. She is 9 weeks Old.This little girl is potty trained and friendly with children She fit in the palm of your hand.She is AKC registered puppy .She is Kelly by name,Adorable and sociable with great Personalities and very good bloodlines.She vet-checked, up to date on shots and deworming,and are health guaranteed.. All the papers will accompany the puppy,But right now I am in Africa on a Christian mission with my wife and we have the puppy right here with us.we are going to ship to you via express delivery on next day delivery after shipment through a shipping agent,so if you are interested in having the puppy, I want you to get back to me with your full name, address including the nearest airport to you. Please if you know that you a re not going to take very good care of my baby, do not reply me because I am giving her on adoption because of bad condition or anything I am only giving this puppy out because we don't have time to take care of the puppy again due to the mission work before us here. She will be going for free, so I will like you to get back to me with your full name and full address including your nearest airport and your contact phone number so that I can carry out shipping.i have also attached her recent pics to this message Below.

Breed: Yorkshire Terrier
Price: Free
Shipping Fees: $170.00 Usd
Total cost: $170.00 Usd

Thanks and i look forward to hear from you again.

Rev Karen