ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shipping Scam
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:32 pm 

Hi there,
Im glad I googled the shipping companys supposed email address and found this information. We are a Removal Business and we received an email from the Rev. Bryan Moore wanting to purchase BOXES to send to an orphanage in Ghana. I thought the enquiry was suspicious as there was NO contact information for the Rev. other than the email address.

I emailed the revelant information he wanted ie. costs for boxes etc; he replied with wanting to go ahead with the purchase but would like me to contact the shipping company for freight costs etc; have them pick up the boxes from me and that I give them the address and details of the orphanage in Ghana. I emailed him to let him know that we can deliver to him the quantity and as for the shipping etc he would have to arrange that himself. Then, as I thought... no reply... for 3 days. Then I received the original enquiry email regarding the purchase of boxes????? I replied that he had already made contact with us and that I was awaiting to hear from him. I then received a phone call from an 'unavailable' (caller ID) which was the Rev. Bryan Moore still wanting to continue transaction?? SOMETHING NOT RIGHT!!!

I decided to google the shipping company email address and found this information...Im glad I did. Although NO MONEY NO CONTACT details etc....NO ORDER PLACED, just ignored as a non ligitimate enquiry.

Regards,
Melissa

Hello Keith & Melissa ,
Thank you very much for the quote and prices and information on the order i am very happy to go ahead with this order and i wanted you to know that i am donating this order to an orphans in West Africa so i want to recommend you to a shipping company that will come to your location to pick this order from you and ship it over to the orphans so i want you to send an email to the shipping company with your location address, quantities and sizes of the product and the delivery address of the orphans home below.

DELIVERY ADDRESS.
MrJonathan Obeng, (Cor-ordinator)
Jehovah Rapha Children?s Home - Ghana
SUHUM, POSTAL ADDRESS:
445 Suhum Road. Accra
P.O.BOX 281 Suhum
Eastern Region Ghana

And below is the contact info for the shippers i want you to send an email to get me a freight quote.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR SHIPPERS.
Company Name: Fast Shipping Company.
Contact Person: Chris Lee.
Direct E-mail for Chris: fastshippersonlinecustomerserv@gmail.com
Company E-mail: fastshippers@deliveryman.com

Please i want you to go ahead and send an email to the shippers with your location address and the delivery address and then the quantities and sizes of the order and ask them how much it will cost for them to come to your location to pack the goods from you and ship it out to the orphans home address and as soon as you hear back from the shipping company email me the grand total so that i can make the full payment for you to place the order for me and when it is ready the shippers will come and pick it up from you please as soon as you receive this email try and get in touch with the shippers to get me the quote thank you and i will look forward to do business with you after this one is succeed.
Regards.....
Rev Bryan Moore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 am 

Thanks everybody. I've lost an afternoon's work over Robert Kelvin's fraudulant activities. It sounds though like some of you have lost a lot more time. I was suspicious about sending large quantities of religious books to this orphanage. I too entered into dialogue with this person, but it was only when I googled South African Charity Homes and Orphans that I discovered the fraudulent dealings listed and discussed on this Scam's Victim's United Site. Once more, thanks for telling your stories and helping others.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm 

We are also a removal company in S.E.Qld that received a request on Monday 9th March 2009 for a large order cartons to be sent to an orphanage in Ghana.
The 1st email:
(Hello Owner,
My name is Rev Bryan Moore and am writing to you regarding an order of some Boxes.I will like you to get back to me with the prices with GST only on the largest sizes of the following type of boxes you do have.
Tea Chest / Archive Box
Book Box
Wine Box
I will like you to get back to me with the prices on largest size of each of them you do have and also let me know the type of credit cards you do take as payment so we can proceed.
Waiting to hear back from you soon.
Regards.
Rev Bryan Moore.)

:twisted: I Googled Rev. Bryan Moore and found this site. Having this information I decided I would follow through with him and thought that after giving him the costings for the shipment would be the end of it as I was asking him for payment. He requested I get the quote for shipping the freight and he would pay me the full amount so that I could organise and pay for the shipping. Again I did not think I would hear anything further from RBM.

:shock: Rev. Bryan Moore rang me this morning and asked me to process his credit card through my eftpos machine. He requested that I only process $2000 on this card and he would provide details for a second card. After being dishonored on the first 2 cards he then gave me a 3rd card to process and the scary part is that after writing these details down and contacting my bank, their fraud department informed me that the cards are Australian cards. Each one dishonored and no transaction was processed but this provided my bank verification of the card details.

I have since received another email for the same type of request and the name is Jimmy Jones. This request is for an even larger quantity of cartons hence the shipping cost will be larger.
My bank informes me these people are using a call centre and once they get a company to positively respond then they get more people to contact this company as it is the shipping charges these people are after. :x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 am 

I have received several attempts from these people under different alias's and again as recent as yesterday. My email reply to Mr. Rev. Moore was to stop emailing us with his scam and waisting my time. I told him I have posted his scam on several sites and informed several removal businesses in my area of his emails. I have not had a reply back, YET!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:43 am 

This is the latest response I have emailed to these scumbags

Whoever you are,
Do not contact me again in any manner.
The credit cards you gave me today are stolen.
You are the lowest form of scum to have the advantage of breathing the same oxygen as good honest people.

You and others you conspire with are nothing but LIAR,S, CHEATS AND THIEVES.

I AM HAVING YOU PURSUED ON CREDIT CARD FRAUD.

THIS IS NOT BEING TAKEN LIGHTLY.

GET OUT OF AUSTRALIA AND LEAVE HARD WORKING FAMILIES TO THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY.
YOU are lower than scum.

Sod off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:51 am 

I also have notified as many removalists as I possibly can of this and hope that these people also pass it on to as many as they know.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:54 am 

Here is another one.

These guys just don't give do they..

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT AND COMPENSATION)
PLOT 5 BARIM CRESENT, ABUJA NIGERIA
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the
world, the Nigeria Government has since agreed to compensate them with the
sum of Two hundred thousand USD ($200, 000.00) This includes every foreign
contractors that may have not received their contract sum, beneficiaries
and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international
businesses that failed due to Government problems.

Hence, be officially informed that (ATM Card Number 5951390123652671) has
been accredited in your favor.Your Personal Identification Number is 822.
The ATM Card Value is $200, 000.00. You are advised to contact my Secetary
along with the completed form below for the delivery of your ATM as soon
as possible:

FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:

Send the completed form above to the secretary, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT via
the contact below:

Mr. Bejamin Jacob
Email: atm-pmtdept12@live.com
Tel: +234-7040386726

Sincere Regards,

Dr. Ojo Maduekwe
Minister of foreign affairs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 am 

Guess who is back...

Good day Customer Service
My name is Stephen Morrobel and i will like to inform you that am interested In Purchasing some bunk beds from your company. And i know you can be of assistance to my purchase the bunk beds. I want you to get me back with the pick up price of the Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds and also get me back with your name and your contact phone number. Advice me on the types of payment you do accept so that we can proceed on with the purchase and also if you don't have the twin over twin bunk get me back with the bunk beds you do carry for now. Get me back as soon as possible.
Regards
Stephen Morrobel

Hello Ryan
Thanks allot for the email respond back and i really do appreciate doing business with you for now and i will like to inform you that am interested in the Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds which is pricing for $699 with Mattresses and i will be needing 7 quantities so kindly go ahead and get me back with the total cost include tax without shipping and also get me back with your contact phone number so that we can proceed on with the purchase. Your prompt email back will be gladly appreciated.
Regards
Stephen Morrobel

Hello Ryan,
Thank you very much for submitting the quote to me which is the price for the bunk beds which is $5137.65 plus tax. I want you to know that is the correct price and information i needed and i want you to know I am sending this order to South Africa so I want to recommend you to a shipping that will come to your location and pick this up and then send it to the orphans in South Africa I want you to contact this shipping company with your location address and then the total weight or sizes of the products along with the orphans home address below.

DELIVERY ADDRESS.
South African Charity Homes and Orphans
02154 Old Lisbeth street Ave.
South Africa , Johannesburg ,00451
And also below is the contact informations for the shipping company.

SHIPPERS CONTACT INFORMATIONS
Name of shippers: Universal Allied Shipping Company Ltd.
E-mail: UAshippingco01@gmail.com
Contact Person: Dan Sonshers.

I want you to go ahead and send an email the shipping company with the following informations.

1. Your location Address.
2. The Orphans Delivery Address.
3. Weight or sizes of the Product.

Please kindly email the shippers those informations and ask them how much it will cost for them to come to your location and pick this up and then deliver it to the orphans home and as soon as you hear back from them i want you to add the shipping cost to the cost of the product and email me the final total so that I can make the final payment for you to proceed with this order ok Thank you and I will be waiting to read from you Again.Regards.
Stephen Morrobel

Well this American knows better...and after reading these posts, this guy get around!! Maybe I can get Obama to drop a bomb on this guy...wait Obama would want to talk to him and see if he could change him blah blah blah. I hope this helps.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:36 pm 

Hi there!

This guy is unbelieveable!! :roll: He has changed to another theme now, he has been trying to order drapes off our website. Trying to get me to spend alot of time doing a bogus estimate for him. Below is a copy of his email to us.

Hello Owner,
My name is Rev. Bryan Moore and am writing to you
regarding an order of curtains. I will like to know if you can order
curtains on the dimensions below and if you can please get back tome
with prices on them and also let me know how long it will take you to
get them in for me if i make the full payment.

width x height:
132cm x 137cm (52in x 54in)..... Fabric : Millbury Check Fabric

112cm x 117cm (44in x 46in)..... Fabric : Millbury Check Fabric

163cm x 168cm (66in x 68in)..... Fabric : Millbury Check Fabric

254cm x 270cm (100in x 106in)..... Fabric : Millbury Check Fabric

NOTE: I do not need installation i will be picking these up.

So please let me know the prices on each of then with the available
colors on them and also if you can't get a curtain with the exact
dimension and fabric provided, kindly let me know the sizes and prices
on the type of fabric you can get which is similar to these type.And
also let me know the type of credit cards you do accept as payment so
we can proceed further.

Waiting to read back from you ASAP.

Regards.
Rev Bryan Moore.

Beware of anything from this man.... how sad to be so bored or angry in life you resort to this type of activity !! You just have to be AWARE that there are jerks out there running loose in the world with nice folks!! How sad!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:24 pm 

okay we got called using this same shipping scam. They wanted to purchase heating and a/c equipment from us. Basically the same story they wanted to pay total cost of equipment and shipping on credit card then wanted us to pay for shipping from western union even though its in the same city.
Here is an update on the names they used.

alex cular

Mr. Godfred Osei

Osu Orphanage homes
C/O Rev Paul Jewell
66 Slave Street
Accra..Ghana...00233.

Inter Cargo Shipping Inc
http://intercargoinc.org/
intercargoinc@cooltoad.com
Go.shippingcom@gmail.

It really pissed me of that they said GOD bless you for your service and may you have a blessed day....
I'm thinking GOD probably has a "special" place just for these pieces of scum.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:38 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

areawide wrote:
It really pissed me of that they said GOD bless you for your service and may you have a blessed day....
I'm thinking GOD probably has a "special" place just for these pieces of scum.

Amen to that! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:44 am 

I'm just in shock while reading all of your posts! I received an email from a person named Larry Gibbs who's buying jewelries from our company to be shipped to the mailing address (South African Charity Homes and Orphans, 02154 Old Lisbeth street Ave. South Africa , Johannesburg ,00451) that you all has been talking about, telling me to contact a guy named Chris Lee who works for a shipping company. I wonder how can we get these people busted?

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:46 am 

what should we do? last email i received from them is today morning..... goodness!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:44 am 

Hi all,

we received an email from a Mr Robert Mill requesting our Ink Company to supply 60 Cartridges at a cost of £1,058 to an Orphanage (email Below) I thought it was a little suspicious so googled the address and found this site, Surely these LOW LIFE IDIOTS can be stopped as the unsuspecting Businesses out there that go ahead with the requests and get ripped off, Do not have a leg to stand on RECOVERING THEIR LOSES.
Is there any way we can report this to some government agency and get these people arrested.
S Phillips
http://www.inkbypost.co.uk

Hello Phillips,

Thank you very much for the e-mail with the quote and prices this is exactly what i need and am very happy to receive your quote, Well i will be more than happy to do business with your company as this is the first time of doing business it is going to be a great experience well as to let you know that am located in London but am sending this order to an orphanage home as a donation because my friend told me they will need it. So i want you to know that there is a shipping company that i have made a pick up with them several years and it has been very successful and they have cheaper rate as well so i will like us to work on how to get the freight cost on how much it will cost for the shippers to come to your company and pick up the goods and then ship it out to the Orphans home which is Located in West Part of Africa, So i will like you to contact the shippers and get me the freight quote okay i will need you to send an email out to the shipping company with your company location address of where they will be picking up the goods, and also the sizes and kind of product they will be picking up from your location, and also the delivery address of the orphanage home below.

DELIVERY ADDRESS.
MrJonathan Obeng, (Cor-ordinator)
Jehovah Rapha Children’s Home - Ghana
SUHUM, POSTAL ADDRESS:
445 Suhum Road. Accra
P.O.BOX 281 Suhum
Eastern Region Ghana

So below will be the contact details for the shipping company for you to send them an email okay .

Company name: Long Way Shipping Company Ltd.
Company e-mail: longwayshippers@gmail.com Accountant department e-mail: longwayshippers@accountant.com General Manager E-mail: longwayshippers@cooltoad.com Manager Name: John Howard.

Please i want you to send an email to the shippers with the details below.

1. Your company location address.
2. The orphans delivery address.
3. The Quantities and sizes of the products.

So please i want you to send out this details to the shippers and ask them to provide you with the freight cost and as soon as you hear back from those freight company i will want you to add the shipping cost to the cost of the product and then email me back the grand or final total cost so that i can make the full payment and as soon as the payment is made you can then place the order for me and when it is ready just send an email to the shippers again and tell them the merchandise is ready and they will come for the pick up at your company location,okay so please email the freight company now and get me the freight cost so that i can make the full payment right away.
Thank you very much for the understanding to this email and i will look forward to read from you with the shipping quote along with the quote of the products. Thank you ones again.

Kindest Regards......

Mr. Robert Mill

Here is my Reply

Hello Mr Mill,

With reference to the cost of shipping as stated we will cover this cost as we have a family run international shipping company in the family, this is how we can get our supplies so cheap.
So all you need to do is cover the cost of the 60 Lexmark Ink Cartridges and as this is a donation my brother is more than happy to cover the shipping costs as he thinks this is a fantastic idea that you are donating to this good cause.

The total cost for you will be £1,057.80 the rest will be covered by our family.
You can call our free phone line 0800 xxxxxxx0 to make payment and we will do the rest from here.

I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
S Phillips

Who do these people think we are????

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 am 

Here is the latest we have just encountered from it seems the same people using a different email.

Re: Sink
mary lampo <marylampo45@yahoo.com>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:01:00 -0700 (PDT)
To:
mac@lilorbits.com

Hello Mac
Thank you very much for submitting the quote to me I want you to know that is the correct price and information i needed and i want you to know I am sending this order to an orphans home in South Africa so I want to recommend you to a shipping that will come to your location and pick this up and then send it to the orphans in South Africa I want you to contact this shipping company with your location address and then the total Size and Quantity of the products along with the orphans home address below.

DELIVERY ADDRESS.
South African Charity Homes and Orphans
02154 Old Lisbeth street Ave.
South Africa, Johannesburg,00451

And also below is the contact information for the shipping company.
SHIPPERS CONTACT INFORMATION
Name of shippers: Faith Shipping Company Ltd.

E-mail: faithcargoshippers@deliveryman.com

Contact Person: Chris Lee.

I want you to go ahead and send an email the shipping company with the following informations.

1. Your location Address.
2. The Orphans Delivery Address.
3.Size and Quantity of the Product.

Please kindly email the shippers those information and ask them how much it will cost for them to come to your location and pick this up and then deliver it to the orphans home and as soon as you hear back from them i want you to add the shipping cost to the cost of the product and email me the final total so that I can make the final payment for you to proceed with this order ok Thank you and I will be waiting to read from you Again

Regards.
Mary

My Reply:

Hello Mary,

You are not the first to try this and I assume you will not be the last, your frt company does not exsist
please move on to your next intended target and stop wasting my time.

Or you could do the right thing and go directly to the police station, turn yourself
in and tell them you have been stealing peoples hard earned money and you
would like to repent and pay all those poor unsuspecting people back no matter
what it takes.

But... I suspect you will just keep stealing and being the low life you are.

Brian
Sales Manager
Lil' Orbits Inc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next