There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: EXPEDIA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:00 pm 

Just to alert people about EXPEDIA.com

In 2005, EXPEDIA tried to scam me 1254.95 U$D . I could recover my money because I provided to my credit card information detailed information about all the tricks and strategies used by EXPEDIA representatives (e.g. lies, cut and paste email responses or no response at all). However I lost thousands of dollars due to extra expenses.
Despite numerous attempts to contact EXPEDIA's high level executives In never had a response from them. This only means EXPEDIA CEOs and other higher executives are aware of the fraudulent practices of their "customer support team" and doing nothing to prevent or stop it.
Below is the last e-mail I sent to several EXPEDIA's CEOS (CEOs and , vice president ). No response so far.

(Name of one of EXPEDIA’s CEO)
Chief executive officer
******@expedia.com

I found your e-mail address in the internet. I writing since it is going to be almost one year after I received an e-mail from one of your representatives in response to my e-mail regarding my case. My case is too gruesome in detail that I’m running a website to alert people about how bad EXPEDIA is and how they tried to scam me (http://www.victimsofexpedia.com/mycase.htm) . I have no other possible explanation for all EXPEDIA has done after they failed to arrange one of my trip.

I’m pretty sure you know about my case (Case ID: [REQ:21826350]). Just in case, I’m sending this e-mail to you in order to document I tried to reach the highest level at EXPEDIA.com in order to solve my case.
I doubt you will ever answer this e-mail because I think you are familiar with my case (did you ever look for “expedia complaints” in Google or Yahoo?

Below are copies of the latest messages I send to and I received from EXPEDIA.

Sincerely Yours truly,
XXXX, XXXXX

In previous e-mails I only asked EXPEDIA proof of their claims in order to pursue my case with the airline. NO response so far.