ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: does this look like a scam?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:10 am 

Hi, I just want you to know that i have completed the payment through Paypal,the funds had been deducted from my Account and i believed you have got the confirmation of my Payment in your mail Box(paypal email),I want you to know that i want the package to be sent to my son,who went to west Africa(Nigeria) on a research program,am buying this item as a birthday gift for my son......I have added to the Shipping cost for posting to Nigeria.So i want you to ship out the item now and send the tracking number to Paypal.I am currently in italy on a missionary conference and it will take me some days before i get back to town,So you should be able to ship out the item today(Tuesday) and send the Tracking Number to Paypal Member Care Department.......

Here is my son Address Below :
Name....Akinola Tobi
Address...s7/807 erinfolami compound adeyemo lay-out molete
city..ibadan
state..oyo statecountry.....
NigeriaPostal code..23402
phone number...+2348074106217

I want the package to be sent by USPS*UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE*(Express Mail International(R) (EMS) only because its very cheap,secure and reliable,I will be waiting for the tracking number.I will like to do more business with you after you have completed this transaction by Shipping out the item. Thanks.

im new at this and dont know. i am trying to sell some video game stuff and this guy from italy wanted to buy it. the only thing ive told him is my email for paypal and that i would be shipping the stuff off tommorrow. what should i do...... :?:

Post subject: Re: does this look like a scam?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:50 am 

Hi newbie To me this does look like a scam. You will send the items and the money will not be released to you at all. Then you will be out the items without being paid for them. It happens all of the time. They want to buy the item and have it sent to Nigeria. It is great that you researched this and questioned it. You are one of the lucky ones who won't lose to a scammer. If you are contacted by this person again just either ignore them or tell them that you decided to keep the item for a family member.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:17 am 

I agree it's a scam....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:57 am 

wow thats amazing....how do you get into contact with these kinda ppl
wow this is rididcoulous