ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mystery Survey Evaluation Inc - mystery shopping/check scam
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 pm 

For those who may have received an invitation from Mr. Frank James with Mystery Survey Evaluation Inc, based in East Orange, NJ, to become a mystery shopper and evaluate your local Wal-Mart and Western Union locations, this is a scam! The initial invitation I received via email was formatted as follows:

About Us .
We are a company that conducts surveys and evaluate other companies. We get hired to go to other people's companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers.Once we have a contract to do so, you would be directed to the company or outlet and you would be given the funds you need to do the job (either purchase products or required services), after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience

Examples of details you would forward to us are:

1. How long it took you to get the services requested.
2. Smartness of the attendant
3. Customer service professionalism
4. Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant, to see how they react to clients why they get tensed .

We turn these information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving their services.

Most companies employ our assistance when people give complains about their services or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service. your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret/mystery shopper) you would be paid $200 for every duty you carry out, and bonus on your transportation allowance, and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty, Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area.
No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it suits you.

If think you have what it takes to join a fast-pace, professional environment, then please apply immediately as soon as possible via e-mail as this position will be filled quickly but before you fill the list below make sure you read the INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT attached to this mail.

FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS (no P.O.Box please):
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
CELL PHONE:
HOME PHONE:
EMAIL:

As soon as you respond, we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be need for your payments.

Thanks For Your Total Understanding and Moral Cooperation and we hope to read from you soon .

Warmest Regards,
Frank James.
-Hiring Manager

MYSTERY SHOPPER INC
949-608-0939 EX 1425866
213-233-0136 EX 1425866
custservtrade2@gmail.com

Let me assure you that this is most certainly a SCAM!

After a series of only 3 emailed responses to Mr. Frank James, in which I sent him my name, address, email address & telephone number, along with the address of the nearest Wal-Mart and Western Union location, I was quickly sent a check for $3,300 by UPS Next Day Air. This check was drawn on a completely different company's account, held by Bank of America.

I was notified via email that I was to receive this first check the same day that I received it, with instructions on how to complete my "assignment". The email read, as follows:

Dear Survey Agent,

Please note that your package for Evaluation has been sent out via UPS
scheduled to be delivered to you today.

UPS Tracking # : J166 717 945 0

You start your survey immediately you receive the package from the
UPS, the package contains the payment which is for your evaluation and
the payment you will use to carry out your evaluation at the Western
Union and Wal-mart store.

More details has been attached to this email as the Evaluation
Instruction Letter which will let you know more on how you will
proceed in doing your survey .

Please make sure that you have highlighted the Wal-mart and Western
Union outlets in your area. You will be evaluating both Services
between 24 to 48 hours after you have received the package from UPS,
if you can't get funds instantly at your Bank, you can deposit it and
withdraw the funds from your account the next day to complete the
assignment. The first three people to give there report between 24 to
48 hours is going to get a free bonus.

Ensure that you confirm via Email to us when you receive the package
and that you understand how to proceed with it .

***I look forward to read an email from you soon as possible to
confirm you got this update .

Thanks,
Frank James.

The email message had an attachment with instructions on how I was to carry out my "assignment", in detail. Those exact instructions were:

EVALUATION INSTRUCTIONS

Dear Survey Agent,

You will be evaluating the Wal-mart store and a Western union outlet in your City. The Payment sent to you ($3,300.00) covers all expenditures including evaluation, shopping, transport and your compensation which is $200.00 for this survey.

You are to purchase Goods of your Choice for your own Use at the Wal-mart store in your City which you are evaluating, spending not more than an $50.00 and deduct an extra $25.00 for transportation cost.

Also as regards Western Union, we will be using our company feed-back mechanism, therefore you will be sending funds through Western union outlet in your City to our receiving agent.

You will take a total of $3025.00 to the western union outlet you are evaluating, you will have to pay the western union transfer charges from the $3025.00 you are sending out.

Please send all western union transactions to the details below:

NAME : CYNTHIA KEELEY

ADDRESS : 4225 COOK STREET

CITY : DENVER

STATE : CO

ZIP CODE : 80226

Below are details you need to send once funds has been transfered to the Agent's Name and Address Which is above :

- Sender's Full Name and Address.
- Secret question and answer ( if any )
- Western Union transfer charges
- Actual Amount sent
- Money Transfer Control number ( MTCN )

After Evaluation, ensure that you send back (via Email) the western union transfer code [10 digits ] and Wal-mart reports as it is required for Company feedback purposes on service delivery.

EXPENDITURE BREAKDOWN:-
Compensation .............................$200.00
Wal-mart................................... .$50.00
Transportation ….....................… $25.00

Please remember what we are really after are the lines of question stated below, those are guidelines that you will lookout for during your visits to Wal-Mart and Western Union.

GUIDELINES:-
-How long it took you to get services.
-Ambiance/Outlook of the Shop/Outlet
-Smartness of the attendant
-Customer service professionalism
-Reactions when under pressure
-Information that you think would be helpful
-Your comments and impressions.
-Your personal opinion

We are Counting on you and we expect a detailed report. Please get back to us if
you have somethings to know about your Evaluation.

Thank you.
Hiring Manager
Frank James.

When I saw the amount of the check, with instructions to cash and/or deposit this bogus check into my account and then wire the bulk of the amount received to yet another individual, I realized that there was no doubt that this was a scam. Rather than simply destroy the check without notifying anyone, I chose to post this bulletin and forward all of the emails and documents I received to my local Attorney General's office. I recommend that you do the same, should you receive information similar to this.

I also contacted Bank of America as soon as the bank opened that same morning that I received the check and verified that there had already been several red-flags placed on that account for fraudulent activity. I contacted the legitimate company whose account it had been drawn on to inform them of the scam. They were only recently aware of the scam and had closed that bank account the previous business day after I received my check after receiving information that this had happend more than three times all across the United States.

I don't know if anyone involved in this illegal activity will be caught or prosecuted, but I will repost any information I may have regarding progress in doing so. Please be aware that if you deposit these bogus checks into your account and draw out cash to send to anyone via Western Union, you will never get your cash back! You will also be responsible for the bad check that was deposited into your personal account, plus any miscellaneous charges for processing the bad check. Be smart.......if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!!

Post subject: Re: Mystery Survey Evaluation Inc - mystery shopping/check scam
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:48 pm 

I can't believe these guys are still in action. I have been legitimately mystery shopping since 2001, and used to do it full time, making several hundred dollars a week doing so. I just saw a listing from these scammers on our local Craigs list and saw immediately that it was bogus. It's a shame these people are preying on people that desperately need a job.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:58 pm 

Thank you for this post.

Names have changed, this is the message I received:

Hello ,
You have been Accepted as one of our Mystery Shopper/Survey Agent.
You will be evaluating the Wal-mart Stores along with the Money Gram Services inside the Wal-Mart store , the store must be around your neighborhood, kindly check out for the store in your neighborhood which you will be able to evaluate , make sure the stores you will chose are close to your area as much as possible ,you have to send the address of the store you have chosen to evaluate to us while you reply to this email ,Please note that you are to act Cool,Calm and Confident through out the period which you will be carrying out your survey at the store, in order not to arouse any suspicion. you will be shopping at Wal-Mart store and also make a transaction at the Money Gram service in the Wal-Mart .You can check http://www.walmart.com for a nearby location in your locality.
You will write a report about the customer services been given out at the store , you will send your report back to us via Email , you will have to use the following pointers to prepare your report :

1) How long it took you to get services.
2) Ambiance/Outlook of the Shop/Outlet
3) Smartness of the attendant
4) Customer service professionalism
5) Reaction of personnel under pressure
6) Information that you think would be helpful
7) Your comments and impressions.
8) Always note down the time while you are taking your survey Payments will be mailed out to you as soon as you provide us the address of the Wal-mat store you have chosen ,A package will be sent out to you through FEDEX which will contain a check payment for your compensation and transportation fee and the payment you will use to carry out your survey at the store .
All Other Instructions will be sent out to you as soon as Evaluation will commences, We hope to have the address of the Wal-mart location you will like to evaluate .

The Hiring Manager
Mr Jonathan Mayer
Survey Job Evaluation Inc
1822 Alonzo Watford Sr. Drive
P.O. Box 6222
Indianapolis, IN 46206.
St Louis , MO 63114

Tel: 206-984-0818
609-772-8040 Ext 1451763
856-315-9162 Ext 1451763

I'm sure it's the same scam. No interest in receiving their FedEx package.

Suggestion for due diligence given to me:
Google the name of a company or person 4 times, once each with the following key words:
FRAUD
SCAM
LAWSUIT
VIOLATION

Doing this produced this post. Thanks for putting it out where it could be found. Very happy to be Not Scammed in Az!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:31 pm 

You are welcome. Glad to know that I may have saved you some grief!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm 

here are some new e-mils to look out for:

THE COMPANY TO SURVEY?
Sent: Tue 6/16/09 10:29 AM
To: angie
Hello,

How are you doing today? I do want you to know that i have sent a package to you which is the payment for the survey and also the package will be delivered by UPS to you .

The company wants you to run a survey on a prominent company in your area the Company name is Western Union Money Transfer, There have been reports about laps in the services of their Management and some of their staffs. Their complaints were based on reports which their customers forwarded anonymously and Phone calls which were also made to the head office. The Western Union Money Transfer location was reported for evaluation for the following reasons:

I) Customers have reported their money missing
ii) Slow services
iii) Unbalanced transfer charges

1) Your are to make a transfer of fund from the nearest Western Union Money Transfer location to one of our office branches and the funds would be picked up by our agent.

2) You will have to record the time at which you go to the location and how many minutes it took you to get service.

You are to go cash the Check at any grocery store nearby to you or your bank and check cashing point, once you are given the money you will have to deduct $150 out of the amount you received and $50 which will be use to shop at the Wal-Mart, the remainder is what you will use to evaluate the assignment.You will forward the balance to this other agent, name and address below via Western Union Money Transfer outlet nearby you to :

Name : Bayode Femi
Address: 12a University Rd
City: Somolu
State: Lagos
Zip-Code: 23401

And get back to us with the Western Union Money Transfer information such as:

1,MTCN #(Money Transfer Control Number):
2,Receivers name:
3,Your name's and address as it's been used to fill the form at the Western Union Money Transfer Outlet:
4, Total amount sent after Western Union Money Transfer charges:

Note : You are to deduct the Western Union transfer Charges from the money you are to send, Western Union information shouldn't take more than 20 minute before forwarded to us ,while other information shouldn't take more than 3 hours . You are given much hours to avoid mistake or wrong report . Once again thanks for been a mystery shopper for premier mystery.

Thank you.
The Hiring Manager
Mr Larry Adams..
as well as:

GET BACK TO ME!!?
Sent: Wed 6/17/09 3:47 PM
To: angie
Hello,

How are you doing? I believe you have gotten the information on how to proceed with the with the evaluation, I would like you to kindly evaluate the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER first and after that then you can go to the Walmart and do the evaluation too.

Now you are to deduct $150 for yourself as your pay for the Evaluation and after then you will also deduct another $50 for Walmart Shopping then you will take the rest of the money which is $2300 to the WESTERN UNION and make a transfer to the information below..

NAME:- BAYODE FEMI
ADDRESS: 12a UNIVERSITY RD
CITY: SOMOLU
STATE: LAGOS
ZIP-CODE: 23401

Also as soon as you have made the transfer with the western union to the above information, Kindly get back to me with the western union money transfer details..

SENDER'S NAME:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN):
AMOUNT SENT (AFTER DEDUCTION OF WESTERN UNION CHARGES):-
TEXT QUESTION:
ANSWER:

NOTE:: You are to take note of how you are been attended to, the time it take to get the transfer done and how friendly they are. You are to get back to us immediately the transfer has been done with the transfer details then you have 3 hours to submit your report.

Thank You
Hiring Manager
Larry Adams

this ad was on craigslist.

Post subject: Another Mystery Shopping, Inc. Scam on Craigslist
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 pm 

HERE IS THE FORMAT...BEWARE

"We have a mystery shopping assignment in your area and we would like you to participate"
United Mystery Shopping,Inc is accepting applications for qualified individuals to become
mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop.
You are never obligated to accept an assignment. There is no charge to become a shopper and
you do not need previous experience.

ABOUT US
United Mystery Shopping,Inc is the premier mystery shopping company, serving clients across America and
Canada with over 500,000 shoppers available and ready to help businesses better serve their
customers. Continual investment in the latest internet and communication technologies coupled with over
16 years of know-howmeans working with United Mystery Shopping,Inc is a satisfying and rewarding
experience. Secret shopping as seen on ABC NEWS, NBC NEWS, L.A.TIMES. Stores and
organizations such as Western Union, Walmart, Pizza Hut, and Moneygram among many others, pay for
Secret Shoppers to shop in their establishments and report their experiences. On top of
being paid for shopping you are also allowed to keep purchases for free. United Mystery Shopping,Inc
NEVER charge fees to become a shopper. Training, tips for improvement, and shopping opportunities
are provided free to registered shoppers. Mystery shoppers are paid a pre-arranged fee
for a particular shop, United Mystery Shopping,Inc has available for immediate assignment an inspection of the customer
service of any walmart in your area. This fee will be paid upfront. During this shop you will visit the
location and make several observations as regards the customer service.
You will be required to interact with the shop clerk.
You may conduct the shop alone or as a couple.
The assignment will pay $170.00/ Assignment.
Kindly Fill Out the application form below and we will get back to you shortly with the assignment:

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

First Name.
Middle Name.
Last Name.
Street Address(Not PO Box)
City, State, Zip Code .
Cell Phone Number .
Home Phone Number .
Age. Current Occupation.
Alternate Email Address .

AVAILABILITY: Days/Hours Available

Monday .Any THAT WILL BE NEEDED
Tuesday .
Wednesday .
Thursday .
Friday .
Saturday .
Sunday .
Hours Available: from_______ to______

We await your urgent response.

Thank you for your help. We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Sandra Koch.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 pm 

BEWARE!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM...HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED! :x :twisted: :!:

Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:07 PM
Subject: RE: Congratulations, You have been Accepted as one of our Mystery shopper/Survey Agent.

Dear Survey Agent,

We have received the address of the Wal-mart store and the western union outlet you want to evaluate and everything seems perfect.

We will get back to you with further instructions and to let you know when you will receive your first package which will include your compensation payment and also the money for the survey evaluation process which you will use in both money mart & western union outlets you sent to us.

Enjoy the rest of your day and kindly acknowlegde the reciept of these email and i'll keep you posted as soon as the package is sent out.

Thanks,
Mr David Morgan
HR Department
SurveyJob Evaluation Inc.

Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:29 PM
Subject: Congratulations, You have been Accepted as one of our Mystery shopper/Survey Agent.

Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: Admin office & Human resources/customer service

hank you for your interest in the position. Here's a brief overview of what we have to offer you.

We have a job opening for the position of Mystery Shopper officer/Survey Agent , SurveyJob Evaluation Inc is a well established evaluation firm, We are a company that conduct surveys and evaluate other companies.We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers.

Once we have a contract to do,you would be directed to the company or outlet or restaurant, and you would be given the funds for the job(either purchase things or require services), after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience.

1) How long it took you to get the services.
2) Smartness of the attendant
3)Customer service professionalism
4)Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant, to see how they react to clients when they get tensed(under pressure).

We turn the information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving there services.Most companies employ our assistance when people complain about their services, or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service.

Here is a chance for you to get a free shopping and dinner out,if you will like to be a Mystery Shoppers/survey agent.You are to evaluate and give comments on customer services in different Stores ,shops and restaurant in your area. You will be paid to shop and dine out, you will also have access to free meals, free merchandise , free services , free traveling ,Free entertainment and lot more.

Your identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper) you would be paid $200 for every survey you carry out, and bonus on your transportation allowance, and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty.

Once again,your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area. No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it suits you. If you are interested , you have to fill the questionnaire below so we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be needed for your payments.
We are only looking for 50 employee in each state of the U.S to work with us as we proceed to enhance good customer service all through the US states.

Requirements:
You must be RELIABLE, detail-oriented, and write reasonably well, and have access to a computer with Microsoft word and a reliable Internet connection, must be 18 years old and above , no experience needed.

Application info needed:
First Name :
Last Name :
Phone 1 :
Phone 2 :
Address 1 :
City :
State/province :
Zip /post code :
Disability :
Email Address:

I'll be waiting to hear from you if you're still interested to work with us.

Thanks
David Morgan
HR Department
SurveyJob Evaluation Inc

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ofc/1422284308.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:51 am 

Job Opening
Mystery Evaluation Inc. <meinc@meinc.us>
Add to Contacts
To: meinc@meinc.us
Hello
We have a job opening for the position of Mystery Shopper, Mystery Evaluation Inc is a well established Evaluation Firm, We are a company that conduct surveys and evaluate other companies. We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers.

Once we have a contract to do, you would be directed to the company or outlet or restaurant, and you would be given the funds for the job (either purchase things or require services), after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience.

1) How long it took you to get services.
2) Smartness of the attendant
3) Customer service professionalism
4) Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant, to see how they react to clients when they get tensed (under pressure).

We turn the information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving there services. Most companies employ our assistance when people give complaints about their services, or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service.

Here is a chance for you to get a free shopping and dinner out, if you will like to be a Mystery Shoppers. You are to evaluate and give comment on customer’s services in different stores, shops and restaurant in your area code. You will be paid to shop and dine out, you will also have access to free meals, Free Merchandise, Free services, free travel, free entertainment and lots more. Your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper) you would be paid $200 for every survey you carry out, and bonus on your transportation allowance, and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty. Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area. No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it suits you.

If you are interested, you have to fill the list below so we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be needed for your payments.

Requirements:
You must be RELIABLE, detail-oriented, and write reasonably well, and have access to a computer with Microsoft Word and a reliable Internet connection, must be 19 years old and above, No experience needed.

Fill the list below:
First Name :
Middle Name :
Last Name :
Address:
City :
State :
Zip Code :
Country United States
Phone :
Year of Birth :

Thanks
Ms.Barbara Madsen
HR Department
Mystery Evaluation Inc.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 pm 

If they scam somebody they will, that is just the nature of the beast. There will always be someone trying to scam stuff from people!!

Post subject: Re: Mystery Survey Evaluation Inc - mystery shopping/check s
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 am 

guarddians wrote:
I can't believe how good these best creatine supplements are in action. I have been legitimately mystery shopping since 2001, and used to do it full time, making several hundred dollars a week doing so. I just saw a listing from these scammers on our local Craigs list and saw immediately that it was bogus. It's a shame these people are preying on people that desperately need a job.

I just got an email exactly like this. I can't believe there are wasters out there that don't want to do any honest work but would rather fool and steal from people. Lock them up and throw away the key.

If they steal from people what else will they do?

Last edited by LuciaYurko on Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:19 am, edited 11 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 am 

it should written in this format....

"We have a mystery shopping assignment in your area and we would like you to participate"
There is no charge to become a shopper and
you do not need previous experience.

ABOUT US
Continual investment in the latest internet and communication technologies coupled with over
16 years of know-howmeans working with United Mystery Shopping,Inc is a satisfying and rewarding
experience. Secret shopping as seen on ABC NEWS, NBC NEWS, L.A.TIMES. Stores and
organizations such as Western Union, Walmart, Pizza Hut, and Moneygram among many others, pay for
Secret Shoppers to shop in their establishments and report their experiences. On top of
being paid for shopping you are also allowed to keep purchases for free. United Mystery Shopping,Inc
NEVER charge fees to become a shopper. Training, tips for improvement, and shopping opportunities
are provided free to registered shoppers. Mystery shoppers are paid a pre-arranged fee
for a particular shop, United Mystery Shopping,Inc has available for immediate assignment an inspection of the customer
service of any walmart in your area. This fee will be paid upfront. During this shop you will visit the
location and make several observations as regards the customer service.
You will be required to interact with the shop clerk.
You may conduct the shop alone or as a couple.
The assignment will pay $170.00/ Assignment.
Kindly Fill Out the application form below and we will get back to you shortly with the assignment:

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

First Name.
Last Name.
Street Address(Not PO Box)
City, State, Zip Code .
Cell Phone Number .
Age. Current Occupation.
Alternate Email Address .

AVAILABILITY: Days/Hours Available

Monday .Any THAT WILL BE NEEDED
Tuesday .
Wednesday .
Thursday .
Friday .
Saturday .
Sunday .
Hours Available: from_______ to______

We await your urgent response.

Thank you for your help. We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
john roll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm 

I just had the very exact same thing happen to me. But i didnt sent my info instead i researched the company. Turns out it wasnt an INC> its a LTD.

Perfect Choice Inc. is a company that conducts surveys and evaluates other companies. We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers. Once we have a contract to do, you would be directed to the company or firm, and you would be given the funds you need to do the job (either purchase things or require services), after which you would write a comment on the staffs activities and give a detailed record of your experience. Examples of details you would forward to us are:

1. How long it took you to get services.
2. Smartness of the attendant.
3. Customer Service Professionalism.
4. Sometimes you might be required to upset the attendant, to see how they react to clients when they get tensed.

We turn the information over to the company executives and they would carry out their own duties in improving there services. Most companies employ our assistance when people give complaints about their services, or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer service. Your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper) you would be paid $400 for every duty you carry out, and bonus on your transportation allowance, and funds would be given to you if you have to dine as part of the duty, your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area. No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it suits you. If you are interested do send in these information:

FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS (NO P.O.BOX) :
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP-CODE:
VALID PHONE/CELL PHONE NUMBER:
MOBILE NUMBER:
NATIONALITY:
EMAIL:
BEST CONTACT OPTION:

So that we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be needed for your payments.Thanks for your total understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Danny Young
Perfect Choice Inc.

Nehow i tracked his i.p. address....
205.188.167.106 webmail-d072.sim.aol.com Track this IP address 205.188.167.106 »
IP address 205.188.167.106
Hostname webmail-d072.sim.aol.com
ISP America Online, Inc
Country United States United States

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 pm 

Names have changed and the bank the check is written on has changed.

So we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into,and your address would also be needed for your payments.There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience.We also implore you to send a scanned copy of any form of Identification for the processing of your application.
Thanks.
Louis Burkowski
Hiring Manager
Survey/Evaluation Consultant.

Dear Survey Agent,
How are you today?.Mr James Williams was instructed to e-mail you yesterday concerning the funds you're going to use for the survey which was delivered to your address by UPS courier service.Please let me know if there is anything you don't understand and i'll be glad to help you out.Thank you for your co-operation and kind gesture.I look forward to hearing back from you as soon as you complete the survey.
Best Regards
Louis Burkowski
Hiring Manager
Survey/Evaluation Consultant.

Bank check was issued on is
AlaskaUSA
Federal Credit Union

sent from
Pam Shaw
Swann's
498 Jersey Ave.
Jersey City, NJ 07302

Dear Survey Agent,

*You're to deduct $200 for your own compensation.

*$100 which you're going to use for shopping at any wal-mart store near you & anything you buy is yours.

*$50 for gas for your running around.

You're going to wire the remaining money back to one another survey member in Boston,MA using western union service.Below is the information which you're going to use for the western union service.

Kinal Mody
12 Collins Ave
Boston,
MA 02125.

Kindly e-mail back the western union service transfer details such as:

*Sender's Name
*Amount Sent
*MTCN # on the receipt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 pm 

Hello, I also got a check in the mail for $3,250.22, I don not have a bank account but I'm sure I would still be held responsible for the fraudulent check, the email I received after I got the check is as follows, also the check was from IG Markets Inc in Chicago IL, I almost cashed this check, I have been unemployed for months and am trying to support my 18 mo old child, this is truly disgusting. I responded to an ad on craigs list looking for a customer service rep. The email was from stepclishworks@gmail.com.

HELLO THANKS FOR THE MAIL ONCE YOU GET THE CASH AND DEDUCT THE $300 FOR YOUR SELF AND SEND THE REST FUND TO THE INFORMATION BELOW AT THE LOCATION GIVEN TO YOU

Here is the information Bellow:

Receiver Name: Laurie Waldron
Address: 359 university AVE. Gainesville, Florida, 32607

Location To Carry Out The Assignment.

EZ MONEY
2504 W Main St Ste D
Bozeman, Montana 59718

During this assignment which requires You are expected to secretly perform the following shopping operation:

1. How fast and Efficient is the Western Union Money Transfer Service?
2. How long does it take you to have the funds wired?
3. How Close is the Western Union Money Transfer Location to your area?
4. Is the Senders Request Form too short or Long? Kindly Advise.
5. Is the neighboring environment safe for handling Western Union Money Transfer Service.
6. What is the name of the Local Western Union Money Transfer Agent where you have the funds wired?
7. General Comment ....

You are expected to have this done today and email us back your results with the following information after you have the funds wired:

1. Name and Address of Sender.....
2. Money Transfer Control Number
3. Amount Wired after deducting your $300 pay and the cost of transfer..
4. Test Question and Answer if ANY.

Kindly get back ASAP because your results will be reviewed and collated for the upcoming 2011 Analyst/Investor Conference coming up on 2nd Of June 18th.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail..

Regards,

Secret Customer®

N.B: I will be your assigned supervisor.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 pm 

If they scam somebody they will, that is just the nature of the beast. There will always be someone trying to scam stuff from people!!