Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: holly lenderman a SCAMMER a Silent CONWOMEN
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:31 pm 

holly lenderman a SCAMMER and a THIEVE

Wanted to warn anyone who does buisness with holly lenderman
Lenderman, Holly hollylenderman@yahoo.com

she is a scammer and a thieve, delivered no product and kept the money... she is a thieve

Post subject: Re: holly lenderman a SCAMMER a Silent CONWOMEN
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:24 pm 

This guy is bashing my name because I out smarted him when he tried to scam ME!! I researched his name and he is a total tool- He asked to buy my domain and upon my acceptance, agreed to pay via paypal. When I gave him my information he sent an immediate response claiming to only be "14" and that his parents got mad he had spent $400 on a domain! He also said he wished to buy "holyspace.com" rather than my domain, "HOLLYspace.com"

I told him I was sorry and I was unable to return the funds that all purchases were final and he was out of his $400.

Apparently this had worked before and he wanted me to send him the funds to another account so he could stop payment on his funds and pocket MY $400!!

I don't appreciate having MY name bashed when performing a simple google name search...Especially when YOU, my friend, are the scammer!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:00 am 

Apparently you are the Scammer by trying to convince people of untruths. I have known Holly my whole life. She is one of the most honest people I have ever met. What you are doing is called slander. If you are having trouble with the definition of slander.. here it is :
Slander : a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: i.e. a slander against a good name. You can be sued and I don't blame her if she sues you (and your parents).
Something else you may consider..you are not allowed to give out an email address in situations where you are slandering someone without having proof. I suggest you take down her personal email before I report you.
You should read the fine print on any and everything...seeing as how you tried to say you are 14 here's a tip.. With every purchase that you make there are stipulations. I don't know anyone that would allow the agreement of a sale online without an "all sales final clause"...for reasons like this. Think of it this way..she takes time out to make a legally binding agreement of a sale with you but in the process you back out (like you tried to) and she received several offers from others buyers while you all had the agreement. She declines the offers because she has made AN AGREEMENT with you. Therefore, you would also be liable for any costs incurred with you breaking an agreement. Am I going slow enough? K..lets continue..
So you are lucky she doesn't sue you for missing out on any and all sales that she might have otherwise agreed to if she didn't already have an agreement with you. Holly is being incredibly nice and showing her true character by not suing you (and your so-called guardians) for the time of hers that you wasted...and the sales she did or might have missed.
Have you ever been on an Auction site? Obviously not. Think of it this way.. if you ask me to wash your car and I take time off to do so, buy supplies and wait for you..then you call and say you changed your mind, you best believe I will charge you. When someone makes an agreement and it's in writing (which it is), you are held liable. So let this be a lesson to you about lying and legally binding agreements. If you took this to court and said "Judge, I made a legally binding agreement, but I lied and I am 14 and I want my money back." The Judge would tell you that what you did is deserving of a lesson and you will not get the $400 back. Think about it...
Still thinking? Great! We've finally made progress!!

How dare you trash a good name.
Holly, this person has actually made themselves look badly...not you. He lied about his age which therefore is a good indication of his character and no one will believe him. You gave proof of the whole story..this guy has nothing.

Last edited by Megan_B. on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:05 am 

One more thing because it is driving me nuts.
Thief, dude. Thief. Not "Thieve".