ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Online scams fraud tips and hints.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:30 pm 

My e-mail address is frequented regularily by various scams, be they in the form of Sad news about a relatives sudden demise disappearance or murder,UK Lottery winnings, or an office worker/clerk in a bank, loan or inheritance company.
I email them back with a few suggestions, to see how they react.
1) Ask them to provide you with a small portion of the Lottery winnings they claim you have won, in exchange for all the information they require.They will not ever send you per your request,and will vanish, never to bother you again,as that particular fraudster.
2) 1 person tried to tell/convince me they were a Christian, or believer of Almighty God.And that he would bless the fraudulent scam, if one partook of it...I told him to get on his knees, and beg for forgiveness,as GOD was not pleased...They never replied.
3) A Russian Bride scam almost, almost had me fooled.I received pictures of a beautiful russian lady,who sent me convincing pics of her 6yr old daughter.
What saved me was an advert for an e-book by a Russian lady, for sale,stating we Westerners do not truly understand Russia and how she works as a nation....(Also I was a bit Uncle Scrooge,couldn't bear to depart with the cash,didn't understand EUROS.And was trying to discipline myself by Budgeting,had a little nest egg generating.
And my gut instinct, kept prodding me,and I really trust my instincts through experiences.It's always prevented me from doing dumb money things and other things as well,and getting burnt...)
...That Russian bride schemes, are scams, if certain steps were asked you by the lady and the agency...Still unsure of her claims, I went to the Russian Bride website,saw the particular ladies pics and details, and lo and behold, all the details there were completely wrong, to what she had fed me...

This woman had been on their books (their site also) since the year 2000.
She was a business manager.She had been divorced.etc.
But she'd told me through email contact, she was an accountant.I thought maybe she just changed jobs.Possible.But when I asked her for address to send her a unique gift, she said the agency wouldn't give it out.I wasn't asking the agency for it.Plus I live 1,00,000 of miles away, to cause her any harm...
She,along with the agency,(emails came at the same time...) to help lesson her costs, so we could talk more...I didn't pay it fast enough, so now...she doesn't send me emails...Work that 1 out...A big scam I think...From http://www.nicebrides.com...

Plus...Nigerian scammers send their crap to you through another,whos name escapes me at the moment. mystery(date)seeker...?
oh...and if you ever get an email from a lady called Caron, or lilcar_00001@hotmail.com she'll chat you for a while then tell you,rather spin you a tale about her poor sick mother not paying her internet connection,and she really wants to talk some more...
"Can you pay it for her? $US250.00." Go on as another person,and play along,and she'll tell you a completely different sad story...
She lives in Africa,is a fashion designer,but has no money.And she speaks Swahili...And she'll post up hot pics of her semi clad, which I really think they are of RAVEN RILEY.(jpgs)Just to get you hot if you're a male... :lol:

Also.Adult DELETE THIS POST site girls will try to message you,and when you click and add them to your list,they'll try to get you to view their smut sites via webcam...

You've Been Warned...