ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BEWARE OF JOHN FREDERICK HEAD (COLARADO LAWYER,reg#03077)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:37 pm 

BEWARE OF JOHN FREDERICK HEAD (COLARADO LAWYER, Attorney registration 03077) THE AMBULANCE CHASING HACK!!!

John F. Head is a crook. I’ve always been sceptical about so called “AMBULANCE CHASERS” and this time was no exception. I had a really bad injury and my girlfriend insisted I obtain expert counsel; unfortunately I got the largest hack in the United States of America. He swore up and down that he would get millions for me, as my case was, in his words, a “slam dunk”. I can’t believe I was actually stupid enough to trust that sleaze bag. He told me such a case as mine was rare and with his “knowledge and experience”, I couldn’t lose. He said he would take my case for 60% of whatever we won, which he assured me would be millions. He told me that he was an expert at what he called “putting the fear of God” in the opposition and would not settle for anything less than what he promised me, a fortune. Several months down the line, 3 days before the trial, the corporation I was suing offered me, what I thought, was a reasonable settlement offer to settle the case out of court, which was more than enough for me and I didn’t hesitate to tell Mr. Head that exact same thing. He insisted that we could easily win upwards of a million; I would be stupid to settle for such a low figure and that I should put my trust in his legal expertise as he was the lawyer and I had no legal experience whatsoever. Egged on by my girl, I reluctantly agreed to follow Mr. Head’s advice and reject the offer. I’ve seen enough law and order episodes to know a crappy Lawyer when I see one and Mr. Head was positively moronic. He argued my points in a completely disorderly fashion, He didn’t object when the corporation attorney was force feeding the witnesses answers (EVEN I KNOW THATS B.S.) or at anything else as a matter of fact and he looked positively lost, considering he had just spent god knows how many months pretending to be Johnny Cochrane reincarnated. This Idiot lost my case in spectacular fashion then actually had the gull to try and bill me for what he called “disbursements” and some other legal terms that I can’t recall. All this after his response to losing my case was shrugging and saying “these things happen sometimes”. I told him where he could stick that bill as well as a few other choice words. In the end, I got nothing, had to pay for my medical expenses for my injuries out of my own pocket. JOHN FREDERICK HEAD, attorney Registration 03077, IS A HACK, a conman and is living proof why a shallow grave filled with cement is too good for an Ambulance Chasing lawyer.

Mr. X