ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Money /Charity to propagate Islam : Sultan Haji Foundation
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:27 am 

With all due respect to all the people that are victims of advance fee fraud " I (the same day ) immediately after giving my personal information on-line contacted the US Secret Service ,all of my credit card companies ,my banks , the Social Security Administration , local police ,all credit bureaus, and I am even until this day convinced that I am dealing with a legitimate set of individuals although I have been inched into sending $6,000.00 in advance fees for varuious fees and revalidations of bank drafts ,and still insist that the Sultan Haji Foundation of Brunei is legitimate .One more payment is all that they will need to secure a bank draft for charity coming from Brunei the Sultan himself . Todays email below
Dear Mr. Albert J. Woodard III,

Though I have already rendered the services paid for neverthless I communicated Mr. Paul Obi at ECOWAS who confirmed me your cheque is safe and intact. I decided to communicate Mr. Paul Obi to see whether he can release the cheque to me on trust while I surtee you to pay the taxes after you have cashed your cheque. Fortunately, Mr. Paul agreed but said he will only release the cheque to me if I would deliver it to the USA myself so he be assured of your payment of the taxes upon receipt of cheque. Now I am willing to come to the USA in person with your cheque.

But on communicating ECOBANK I discovered your cheque have expired for over 2 weeks now!. What do we do?. You need to quickly re-validate your cheque as well as pay my air fares to the USA. My air fare cost will be $1,400 + cheque re-validation fee which you are already aware is $2,400 making a total of $3,800 and should be sent by western union today. If this proposal suits you please provide me with the following (1)your nearest airport, (2)your address; office or residencial where you will want me bring the cheque, (3)your direct phone number, (4) What date will be convenient for you to receive me?, (5)the western union MTCN,test question and answer,sender's name and addres.

The above is all that is needed to bring your cheque to your address in the USA. I will be available to travel within the next 2 weeks so you must act fast while I have free time to make the trip.

Note: Western union payment should be made payable to my assistant MR. LEBECHI BATHOLOMEW CHINEDU. How soon I arrive the USA totally depend on how soon your payment of $3,800 received from western union.

Bar. Theodore Zinflou
(Senior advovate at law)
Dear brother Albert & Bar. Theodore,

Without wasting further time, without prolonged discusions, this is to notify that a western union payment of $1,800 have been made on behalf of my brother Albert Woodard. This is the amount I am legally allowed to transfer by western union online using my credit card. Thank you Bar. Theodore for all your efforts and please forgive that you have been let down sometimes by my brother Albert.

Western union details:

Sender: Haji Pehin
Receiver: Lebechi Batholomew Chinedu
MTCN: 409-217-3481
Question: What
Answer: Shipment
To: Cotonou
Benin republic

The remaining sum of $2,000 will be sent you by Mr. Albert then you fly his cheque to the USA, no delay should be entertained by Mr. Albert geting the needed balance. I will be traveling this afternoon on an official visit to some Brunei suburbs and may not be having access to my email until return. Please only contact me once you have received and cashed your cheque so we can together share the joy of success.

Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah
Crowned Prince

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:42 pm 
Site Admin/Co-Founder

Quote:
and I am even until this day convinced that I am dealing with a legitimate set of individuals although I have been inched into sending $6,000.00 in advance fees for varuious fees and revalidations of bank drafts ,and still insist that the Sultan Haji Foundation of Brunei is legitimate .One more payment is all that they will need to secure a bank draft for charity coming from Brunei the Sultan himself

It is a scam . . . you are NEVER going to see any money! The NAME of the companybusiness that they are using may be a legitimate company/business, but the people who you are speaking with via email DO NOT WORK FOR THAT COMPANY/BUSINESS. (example: If I contacted you saying that I worked for Bank of America, you could look up the info on Bank of America and find out that it is a legit business/company, but that does not prove that I work for them)

Share your story with the media and educate others about scams! Details here http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6319
Sign our petition http://www.change.org/actions/view/crea ... s_programs
Follow our blog http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/
Find us on Twitter, Facebook and more http://www.retaggr.com/page/ShawnMosch