There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: abk-soft dating software
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:34 pm 

Please beware of this company! It is ran by:

Dmitrii Rudakov (dmitryrudakov007 AT yandex DOT ru)
Zelenaya, 4
g Vladimira
Vladimirskaya oblast,600013
RU
Tel. +007.909909541

They have some really odd business practices. Their website totally mis-represents their little dating script that they

make, and once you pay, there is no getting a refund (Probably because they know their software is NOT up to par). They also

promise a "free design" that you never recieve.

The "admin" there also seems to be a bit of a novice hacker, because when I demanded my refund, and told him I am going to

do a chargeback, My server suddenly was attacked, and one of the tools used was a little php file called conf.php which was

in russian....hmm.. (!) an odd coincidence? My hosting company is awesome though and is investigating!

If anyone else has dealt with this company, or knows anything I would love to hear form you. I am getting ready to start a

site just for them (more on that at a later date). the last Email I sent him was:

"i see you banned me and deleted my post. obviously you DONT want people to know the truth, you are a real piece of work! I

will make sure that everyone knows you are a THIEF."

to which he replied:

"Yes please, thus you will do the following:
1) raise our pagerank and piblicity.
2) show that your own decision to agree with the license agreement is nothing
3) bad comments are even better than the good ones, the user at once visits the site and percieves the software,

understanding that it was just a single user's case and it is better not to believe it.

Really, we already have had a real court prosecution of this sort, and nothing could be done against the license agreement

that the client agreed to.

I just do not understand what are you trying to do now, if there is a clear license that you agreed to pressing BUY. It is

not obvious at all, can not understand."

A real winner, if the game is to scam everyone you can and hide behind the fact that you are in another country. I am not

concerned about the money, the bank assures me that I will get it back, but I want to make sure no one else has to go through

the headache of dealing with this "company".

Thanks for reading, and stay safe!

Post subject: Disclaimer by the Company
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:09 am 

Hello!
This client is the only one in all our history that violated the license agreement in this point:
(c) Nondisclosure Agreement.
As additional consideration for the license granted to you under this LA you specifically agree not to disclose or divulge any information whatsoever about the “Software Product” or the related business practices of company, which constitute proprietary and confidential nature of the “Software Product” and the valuable trade secrets of “Software Product” contained therein by any means such as posting or printing any reviews, ratings, comments, articles on or within any web sites, newsgroups, chat rooms, e-mail messages, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, or any other media of any kind, whether printed, electronic, or other formats either now known or hereafter developed, or to cause or direct any other individual, company, organization, or other entity to undertake the activities outlined above, without the prior express written consent of company, if such reviews or comments are intended to slander company or to harm its reputation for failure to accede to demands or requests by you that are outside the scope of the legal rights and obligations of the parties under this license agreement. You further stipulate that in the event that you (or any other individual, company, organization, or other entity that you cause or direct to engage in the activities outlined above) post any such reviews, ratings, comments, articles, or other information about the “Software Product” or the related business practices of company constitute proprietary and confidential nature of the “Software Product” and the valuable trade secrets of “Software Product” contained therein with intend to slander company or to harm its reputation for failure to accede to demands or requests by you that are outside the scope of the legal rights and obligations of the parties under this license agreement, you shall be finically liable to the company in case your participation is proven by court of competent jurisdiction. The parties understand financial liability is intended to compensate the company for its damages and thus constitute a remedy and not a penalty. In the event that you violate this section, you hereby agree to waive all rights to any judicial appeal of this section and this determination, and you hereby stipulate that a court of competent jurisdiction shall enter judgment against you in the relevant amounts. You further acknowledge and agree that this section shall in no way infringe upon the rights of the company to pursue other legal remedies against you or to collect other damages for additional causes of action, including but not limited to libel, defamation, tortuous interference with business, fraud, theft, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or other legal causes of action, and that this section shall be applicable and enforceable regardless of whether the company pursues any other such legal remedies, and regardless of the outcome of any such actions.

It was the same day as they bought. We had a lot of tikets in the member's area that day, so could not answer very fast. They at once began to post bad things online. So we treated the situation according to the license agreement. By the way, they continue posting bad things online everywhere they can :-D We got 1000s of glad customers, you can visit our portfolio and contact them. But sometimes have to take measures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:35 am 

UPDATE - Their cc processor avangate has investigated and ruled that their software *IS* not what is advertised on their web site. My bank's fraud department worked with them and the money is now back in my account! as for your license agreement, you forgot to mention that above that it says the product is editable and only (and I quote) "1 or 2 files ONLY are encrypted to protect lisence files". not the 40 some that I recieved.

Even if I were just a frustrated customer, or was not happy with a feature as you say, A refund should be given if the customer is not happy. I see that Avangate is still your CC processor, so I would also suggest that no one do business with anyone that has them for a CC processor. After PROOF of fraud, they continue to work with abk and shows no signs of stopping. I guess all that extra fraud profit is just to hard to resist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:09 am 

This is what license says:
You may modify the source code to customize the "look and feel" of the “Software Product” for your personal usage on the licensed installation only.

I would like to know which competetor of ours sent you, really interesting :-) Black pr is of course a bad thing but in any case it is pr. Especially after this (hehe):

Their cc processor avangate has investigated and ruled that their software *IS* not what is advertised on their web site.

Please go to the features page, then go to the demo. The sceenshots on the features page were made on the demo.

Very interesting to continue watching this... (boonex? skadate? :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:42 am 

The simplest way to ruin this blackmailing and such funny notes, is to go to our portfolio, see how many new sites appear there weekly, and contact the clients, if they are happy or not. Whichever competeter this is, I must say, that we never will use this kind of stuff, black pr in our business.

We will just make the best software. The clients will decide.

Post subject: Re: abk-soft dating software
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:04 pm 

Hi, my name is Tim and I have been researching the majors in the game: phpFox, AbleDating and Dolphin over the past two months. (I need to launch a myspace type service sometime soon).

I've read good reviews, I've read bad ones, for each dating script out there. I'm quite at a loss...

I have called BoonEx and mailed phpFox several times (ABK-Soft too) to ask who these people were and if I could have their contact details or something. They refused, for some reason (non-disclosure agreements or something, BTW BoonEx replied only within 8 (huh?!) skypecall attempts). I believe Mr. Dmitri can shed some light on this..

I'd be more than glad to talk to both those complaining against and those standing for Dolphin, Ska, Fox, ABK or anything else. I'm still open-minded to the existance severe competition, these script dev guys are trying to bite each others heads off and stuff...

AbleSpace does look promising, and the people I've spoken to from http://www.abledatingreview.com do seem credible... they did give me some good pointers when it comes to ABK, one of which is PATIENCE.. I guess that goes for anything that happens in life :lol: ..

BoonEx, PHPFox and ABK have portfolios, but ABK does beat it - http://www.abledatingsites.com, some are up and running, others are off, I've made random checks on the IPs hosting the different sites, I saw no pattern that might lead to a fake...

Anyone who has closely dealt with any of the scripts mentioned above, would you be so kind as to mail me through the email link below this post anytime, I'd like to discuss the problems you've had, if you don't mind, of course.

Please contribute as much as you can, cuz I'm at a loss, I need all the info about any of the scripts (not only PHP, ASP aswell if they are better). I've done tons of Google Searches and have some great info, but it's all of an unknown origin, I need first hand contributions here - please!

Thank you!

2soul-matcher: I hope we can get in touch, please PM or mail me anytime!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 pm 

This is where I got to so far, if anyone's interested (unfortunately I did not get any contributions on this forum, though I like it alot).

If we're talking about features here then ABK seems to have gone way over the top, and they do seem to work all, as far as their Demo goes. For now phpFox, BoonEx and skaDate, IMO, do not stand a chance against the features offered by ABK. Features is what everyone's looking now - there are tons of scripts out there, but most are too simple, I guess. Just my 2c. I'm right in the middle of a "Features vs. Stability" crisis here.

I've been contacting several customers from both Boonex and Able for the past two weeks. Boonex seems to have some security issues lately, where sites are hacked and exploited. http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/ ... ity_Alert_ - a bit discouraging - even though they fixed it in 2 weeks.

As for Able I got some great pointers when it comes to dealing with them, I'll willingly share some e-mail correspondence privately by mail. (fostertim@rocketmail.com) I've got three replies back so far. Basically, people do encounter difficulties but mostly everything is overcome and worked out as quickly as possible (if possible :p). The people do seem real, and do have their sites up and running. As for negative e-mails - I've received none, for neither of the scripts, the few people that claim to have had a bad experience never mailed me or called me in the past two weeks.

Also, ABK Dating 3.0 is soon out, here's a mini pre-release I found: http://abk-soft.com/abledating-news-3.html, I guess I'll wait for it to come out and see what it's all about before acquiring some other script, who knows what it'll be.

phpFox - http://forum.download3000.com/viewtopic ... f6bbbbbc2b but, again, they are anonymous posts, can't find trustworthy reviews or contacts anywhere. Help...

I like this quote from the first link: "Does anyone still believe one can take an off-the-shelf product and run a business?" - is this really possible? Or am I, like many others, just dreaming?

Again, just my 2c, and my humble opinion...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:11 am 

Dont use this company, they are scammers, they take your money and give you a poor website, the basic 3d city and cheap looking chat rooms.When you want support they can either ignore you specially if u complain or take weeks to reply.The you tube software they have advertised as free for the last year doesnt even exist yet. The Free upgrades are only Free if you are super website genius, other wise you have to pay $300 for them to do it.
They NEVER refund, even when i asked the very next day.
They are russians and use many other names, including skadate and abledating.
Bewarned, do not waste your money on these scammers
google their name and see the hundreds of other people saying the same thing on many other forums. see for yourself