There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WholesaleItAll Management Reply to False Accusations
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:12 am 

Hello SVU Forum Members,

Over the past few weeks there has been a lot of propaganda created by misinformed individuals. We have always been here to answer any questions that you may have, but some individuals have chosen to bash our company with no substantiated evidence. Please follow the link below for our professional response to the false accusations and slander which has transpired. Thank you for your time and objectivity.

http://wholesaleitall.com/gpage11.html

Post subject: Wholesaleitall.com is a real company.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:14 am 

Hello My Name Is Jason Flynn, I am the Owner of Wholesaleitall.com.

My door is open to any one with any questions about my business or any other items they would like to talk about.

Please feel free to email me at jasonflynn@bellsouth.net with any of your questions any time.
Please see the link below.
http://www.wholesaleitall.com/gpage11.html

Post subject: WHOLESALEITALL PROOF OF STOCK
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:05 pm 

Hello Everyone,

I am proud to show you the first pictures from any distributor in the USA of the PS 3. Please message me for the link.

Also, I have read your posts and I am sorry that I have come off to be a jerk. We are literally not sleeping, working for you, to get the product as we we promised. Pistonsfan, I didn't mean to be offensive and start a whole PS 3 propaganda war, but there has just been a lot of pressure and too many unsubstantiated allegations. I APOLOGIZE TO YOU.

So, as I stated the whole time, we are not scammers and we now have the pictures to prove it. Have a good day and please stay in touch. We are the center of the wholesale world and will be around for a long time.

Take Care,

Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:33 am 

Here's a question. The contract states that you will sell people PS3's for $560..NO WHERE DOES IT SAY "price subject to change."

LAWSUIITTT

Post subject: Re: WHOLESALEITALL PROOF OF STOCK
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:53 pm 

wholesaleitall wrote:
Hello Everyone,

So, as I stated the whole time, we are not scammers and we now have the pictures to prove it. Have a good day and please stay in touch. We are the center of the wholesale world and will be around for a long time.

Take Care,

Matt

We have the pictures to prove it? anyone can take pictures of playstation machines, and what is this that you are the center of the wholesale world? Like other wholesalers do not exist and we are to belive that ONLY you are the one true , honest wholesaler out there?

Let me ask this, do you have pictures of YOU standing next to YOUR stock of machines?