ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scam Company Nike Tootoo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:33 pm 

Just to give everyone a heads up with this company Nike Tootoo. They are a bunch of liars and frauds. The person I delt with was Helena and her email is niketootoo@hotmail.com and she posts her company on EC21and is listed as a TRADE PRO. I purchased a bunch of specific boot samples, designer clothing samples and replica handbags. The total of the bill collected was 270.00usd. When the order arrived the boots were not the correct size , color or make that was promissed. The clothing was made of poor quality material with stains on them and the replica handbags had broken zippers, stains, and of an unknow brand. When I contacted the supplier and explained to her that the boots were not what i ordered and the clothes and handbags were also garbage, (actually they looked as if they were taken from the garbage). Her reply was she knew and that this is how a good salesperson makes their money and a living. If anyone needs more details you can reach me at my msn account. Just trying to save others from larger loss that I took.