ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just scammed
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:46 am 

Wish I'd found this site a month ago. Just been scammed by a double whammy of Seigal and Partners followed by Fortress Holdings Ltd. Siagal did the setup with promise of inflated share purchase and Fortress were the escrow company who needed 15% up front for IRS or some such. All the forms and certificates seemed genuine. They even sent me a resume' of someone whose identity they appear to have stolen after I questioned their integrity. So what and whose laws are they breaking. What can we do to track the transactions. The Fortress company were supposedly based in Cyprus where the bank account was. I'm still trying to trace from that end but dont hold out much hope as banks tend to be a bit secretive! If anyone wants to know any of the false names, let me know. The guy I spoke to whose identity appears to have been used was not in the least bit co-operative with me. I think he thought I was trying to con him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:58 pm 

Pete can you PM me with more details of exactly what happened lets get you some real help here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:48 pm 

Bugger me, i've just fallen for the PS3 scam. 12 x ps3 = $3600.

I know too good to be true but this guy was smooth. He told me over the phone that they only earn $50 a week and that they worked where the PS3 is being manufactures, hell everything now a days is manufactured in China. So i was fished in hook line and sinker.

Being green i thought everything was ligit, trade key had rated him as a silver member and he had some good trust points, so why worry? He sent me the tracking number and assured me that i would have the package within 6 days, i am still waiting, he doesn't return my calls or emails little git.

I've been told by a loacl solicitor that to take action would cost me around £20k i rang my embassy and the chineese embassy but they don't give a ferk. The bank has told me there is no way of retrieving the money so i am shafted.

I think Trade key should have some responsibility for letting this jerk continue to trade, since being ripped off i have found a fraud alert on Alibaba regaurding his activities. Why didn't Tradekey have this alert on their site?

Please don't us this scamming, frauding shitster.

jenny8848@126.com

Bank details

our Bank Transter Information:
BENEFICIARY  INSTITUTION: BANK  OF  CHINA  ZIBO  BRANCH
SWIFT:    BKCHCNBJ500
PAYEE:    WANG YANSONG
BEN’S  ACCOUNT: 396366020759349
BEN’S  TELEPHONE: 0086 13864413515
Bank Address:No 49 LiuqQuan Road ZhangDian ZiBo
Company address: baiyuan,guangzhou city,guangdong province ,510613, China

Nik