ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: sales@hyperhardwaresl.com
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:17 am 

i ordered a psp from this company in june and still have not received it. tried to go back on the website and could not get on. paid with pay pal and put a complaint in with them but they said it is in my favor but there is no funds in there account and probably will not see my money.

Post subject: Re: Hyperhardwaresl
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 pm 

Chinavasion sells bad quality products and has dishonest staff.

I've bought a total of 5 items from them. Total USD 235 Normal Shipping USD 47.

2 of the items were Spoilt on arrival- an mp3 player($9.83 USD) and a Wireless Headphone + Transmitter Set($19.62 USD). Truly Disappointing. After using this 2.4GHz Wireless Mobile AV Recorder($125.23 USD) for less then 10 times it failed. No matter how i hard reset the item it still wouldn't work. So it was a total of 3 items spoilt.

I contacted customer service and they tried to help solve the problem via email exchanges and finally agreed to take back the item for repair or refund.

So I filled up the RMA form and got it sent to Shenzen, China to their warehouse. A month later they received it but claimed only the mp3 player($9.83 USD) and a Wireless Headphone + Transmitter Set($19.62 USD) is found in the package and it was perfectly sealed. My 2.4GHz Wireless Mobile AV Recorder($125.23 USD) is not in it.

They offered a refund for the 2 items but not for the 2.4GHz Wireless Mobile AV Recorder which coincidentally happens to be the Costliest. After a few emails exchange i finally gave up but would like to warn the rest about this company.

1. Chinavasion has poor manufacturing standards.
2. Their Quality Check is NON-EXISTENT. (Despite them claiming) How Could i possibly have 2 products spoilt on arrival?
3. Chinavasion is a dishonest company. I have Double Checked my package before sealing it with many layers of tape and when it reached them only this 2 low cost products are claimed to be received on their end. I've already paid $35 to ship this back just because their "Quality Check" failed.

Please if you read this, seriously consider avoiding them. I hope this post will help many other forumers from getting ripped off from CHINAVASION.COM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 am 

is chinavasion also selling cheap products? so it's like Chinabuye huh, they sell cheap products there too but there is an assurance that the product will arrive, and they have free shipping and a 1 year warranty too. I just bought a mp4 there for christmas and it came on time. i was so happy with the product.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:30 pm 

i would like to recommend ordering in Chinabuye. they ship your products fast and you can get it on time. all products are high quality and always in good condition.