ScamVictimsUnited.com

There is strength in numbers.

Scams in Today's News:

Bookmark and Share
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This site for real??
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:32 pm 

I have just come accross this site http://www.hyperhardwaresl.com .I want to order mobile phones and I need help verifying if the site is for real.Your help will be greatly appreciated. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:43 pm 

From my verification, I say is legit.

They accept PayPal, therefore your purchase will be protected.

Nice prices !

Post subject: hyperhardware
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:15 am 

Hi lesjournal, By "my verification" like, how have you verified? Or do you just mean from looking at the site etc. I think they look legit also, but am still being real cautious (I want them to be legit cos their prices are awesome! But Im being cautious cos their prices are awesome!:P) With the paypal thing, as I understand it their general buyers protection thing only covers eBay members, and their credit cover only covers you in the US. Do you know any more, or how I could check up before sending my money away? Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:22 pm 

See, I am interested in buying a cellphone and came across hyperhardwaresl.com. To my excitement, the prices are really amazing. I emailed the customer service and I got a pretty fast response from them. However, I am still in serious doubt about the legitimacy of this website.

For one, I tried to call the number on the website but it turned out to be a fax number.

Secondly, it says in the website that they are based in Spain. I traced their server and it turned out that their server is based in Dallas and the registrant lives in New Mexico. The detail I got has nothing about Spain.

This site is a serious doubt. However, I very much wanted this website to be legit. So if anyone has bought anything and got their stuff, please let us know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:02 am 

it's almost definitely a scam.

see my reply here:
http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=1665

Post subject: Re: This site for real??
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:03 pm 

hyperhardwaresl.com website is not real. i for one was a victim. dont be deceived by their low prices they offer. i myself have tried to purchase a mobile phone worth $173, i dont receive a receipt confirming my order and the worst i have'nt receive the item. they dont reply my email and the number they posted in their website, ive also tried to call them but it seems a fax machine. so be cautious everytime you made a transaction thru the net!